Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: dk legendary issue

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    18

    dk legendary issue

    is it an aurea skill as it should be or only a few seconds passive skill?

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    48
    The legendary skill description appears that is should be active for the duration that DK is alive
    I don't have him L yet but just my impression

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    is it an aurea skill as it should be or only a few seconds passive skill?
    Dear Leader
    The legendary skill lasts as long as DK is alive. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    7
    It a lot of armor so it would be nice if it was passive. Would be really interested to know the answer to ops question.

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    23
    My understanding of those two concepts differs.

    I always had thought that "aura" was meant for every hero in the team whereas "passive" would work only for self, but either of both types of skills would last for as long as the hero stayed alive (or maybe even for the whole battle because for instance Admiral would boost the HP of any of the originals and as far as I know the extra life doesn't wear off upon Admiral's death).

    Am I wrong?

  6. #6
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    My understanding of those two concepts differs.

    I always had thought that "aura" was meant for every hero in the team whereas "passive" would work only for self, but either of both types of skills would last for as long as the hero stayed alive (or maybe even for the whole battle because for instance Admiral would boost the HP of any of the originals and as far as I know the extra life doesn't wear off upon Admiral's death).

    Am I wrong?
    That's the impression I am under.
    I haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure that no matter the hero, when they die their aura skill no longer works (in regards to Admirals HP boost)

  7. #7
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The legendary skill lasts as long as DK is alive. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Since our betty is saying the skill lasts as long as the new "toyboy" is alive, i guess we are talkin aura's here, aura's tend to stop when the chars that deliver it die.......!
    Whats more a joke is that as always we need to guess, ask 6 million questions ,and find out ourselves. while for once it would be nice, when they release something it would be freakin clear...........JUST FOR ONCE!!!

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    My understanding of those two concepts differs.

    I always had thought that "aura" was meant for every hero in the team whereas "passive" would work only for self, but either of both types of skills would last for as long as the hero stayed alive (or maybe even for the whole battle because for instance Admiral would boost the HP of any of the originals and as far as I know the extra life doesn't wear off upon Admiral's death).

    Am I wrong?
    To help you out matey, passive points towards a skill, mostly thats active without activating or having to do anything for it. Hence the word passive, meaning you dont have to do anything for it basicly. And passive skills can work for you or the whole team depending the description in the spell.

    regards, koudHe
    I come from the land of 147 where Drama was invented ! ! ! ! !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •