Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is the campaign drop rate so crappy?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar

Why is the campaign drop rate so crappy?

Out of a raid 69, 38 were no loot found or a ticket...that is beyond pathetic...why do you make it so infuriating? And then you top that off by giving some people full USEFUL gears in crusade, several times over, and others of us get none or one every month.. That is ridiculous....

I used to be one of the highest power players on my server before you started with the red drops in crusade, now I'm not even on the leader board, and I have not modified the way I play.... It's annoying....

And no response yet?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Um...money? Lol

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The drop list tables including drop rates for the items were filled by our production team colleague. And it based on the mathematics he made on both need and offer. And the drop rate is the same to all players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Dear Betty, we are aware of that.
    I think what Sarafina meant that the drop rate in normal campaign should be increased in order to offset for bad drop in crusade. Since it take extremely long time to craft a gear in normal campaign and some players get it easy in crusade.
    The normal stage drop rate is too low since GC and crusade are already providing full gear.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Dear Betty, we are aware of that.
    I think what Sarafina meant that the drop rate in normal campaign should be increased in order to offset for bad drop in crusade. Since it take extremely long time to craft a gear in normal campaign and some players get it easy in crusade.
    The normal stage drop rate is too low since GC and crusade are already providing full gear.
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know. But I don't know if my colleague would become more generous on giving out rare gear. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    ^ LOL on the 'become more generous'

Yeah because currently they must think they are Santa Claus - how about dropping the whole idea of no loot found, especially if it amount to half the number or raids. Per example above 55% were not loot so we only have a 45% chance of getting something and from that 45% whatever the percentages are of getting what we are raiding for. If you are going to add fillers as "not loot found" then remove the blue gear fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by StarkIndustries View Post
    Yeah because currently they must think they are Santa Claus - how about dropping the whole idea of no loot found, especially if it amount to half the number or raids. Per example above 55% were not loot so we only have a 45% chance of getting something and from that 45% whatever the percentages are of getting what we are raiding for. If you are going to add fillers as "not loot found" then remove the blue gear fillers.
    This is exactly my feeling. It takes at least three days to craft one item in some cases, and then a group of heroes need that one item, sometimes multiple times....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    This is exactly my feeling. It takes at least three days to craft one item in some cases, and then a group of heroes need that one item, sometimes multiple times....
    Take forever to farm Relic of Hades, only Raid 17 is actually giving it, boss stage drop is less reliable as calculated by Archon before.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    At least make gear drop in several stages... There are so many one-drop stages now.. With already average secondary gears... And then half the time it's a non-drop anyway...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    At least make gear drop in several stages... There are so many one-drop stages now.. With already average secondary gears... And then half the time it's a non-drop anyway...
    +1
    +Remove blue items from raid 19

the drop rate in chap. 19 is horible. please re-check and fix it. already cost more stamina there. thank you

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Drop list in ch 19 is quite poor really and also gives less fragments than it should very often. Usual drop is 1 fragment of orange gear per every 5 raids...and sometimes that's not it for whatever reason...in 25 raids I got drop of just 2 fragment for one orange or maybe red gear?! It's always 1 out of 5 so why does that occasionally happen no idea...

Okay I just did a raid 65 and got 43 no loots or ticket drops...absolutely crap.... Sigh.