Thread: Revise useless stat on DK's legendary gear

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Revise useless stat on DK's legendary gear

Dear Betty,

The production team gives halberd to HN because she needs physical attack more to physical critical.
    DK needs magic power a lot more times to physical attack. Can you please revise my two inquiries below?

Inquiry 1
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Dear Betty

May I know what's the purpose of putting Physical Attack stat on his legendary gear as well?
    If it's for balance purpose, DK is far away from being OP in Arena. He definitely needs magic power a lot more than physical attack.
    My guildmates share the same thought with me, please help to deliver our thought to the production team.
    If a Physical Attack is insisted on his legendary gear, can you please tell us the purpose?

Thanks again Betty.
    Inquiry 2
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Yes Betty, please help to confirm that the production team runs the Arena test with the current Meta heroes: Turtle Fighter (This is a Must), the others are something like: Soulhunter, Cleric, Dwarf Warrior, Arcane Sapper, Griffin, Rose Fencer, Corrupted Angel, IE, Manipulator, Sorceress, Puppet Master.

In fact in future development, please advise the production team to test a hero in Arena against the current Meta heroes, so they could easily realise how weak/how strong a hero actually is, that would help to maintain the game balance. Everytime when uCool releases new heroes of the month, the screenshot provided in Official News forum are always about fighting very weak heroes, that makes us think that uCool is testing their new hero against formations that are unhelpful in justifying a hero's actual strength.

Please deliver our thoughts. Thanks Betty.
    the production team gives halberd to HN because she needs physical attack more to physical critical.
    DK needs magic power a lot more times to physical attack. Can you please revise my two inquiries below?

Again this thread is about the physical attack stat on his legendary gear, we have no problem with the Strength.

Please help Betty, thank you.
    (Sorry for repost because you gave no shit to my two previous posts regardless how sincere i was and regardless there's players supporting my point)

Sincerely,
    queensline

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    DK needs magic power a lot more times to physical attack!!
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 jlynch553's Avatar
    Not only his legendary gear his r2 armor is wrong!!! He's a defensive tank not offensive

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Any comment from the developers on this, yet?

Attack damage is useless on DK. He needs magic power to benefit his heal and damage. Extra physical attack/physical crit as a main item is unnecessary for him, especially on his legendary gear!! Please revise his legendary gear and r2 gear, like you did with HN.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 jlynch553's Avatar
    +1 agreed with this

+1 DK ned magic power or healing..

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our colleague said that we won't make him tougher. We have tanks that are tougher than him. The armor and Hitpoint he got from the Strength are enough to support his roll. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our colleague said that we won't make him tougher. We have tanks that are tougher than him. The armor and Hitpoint he got from the Strength are enough to support his roll. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

Okay, so it's uCool's intention to make DK less tougher than other tanks.
    But, can you consider changing the 'Physical Attack' stat on his legendary gear to 'magic power'?
    Because he doesn't need 'Physical Attack', DK uses 'Magic Power' for his roll in both healing and damaging.
    Besides, a 'Magic Power' increment won't make him any tougher.

Again this thread is about the physical attack stat on his legendary gear, we have no problem with the Strength.
    And Betty, I've mentioned this a couple times, but you are still circulating around 'Strength' and refuse to discuss about 'Physical Attack'

Thank you very much.

Sincerely
    queensline

Betty, please respond thanks.

I agree with this. Other gears that are used from tanks, we can understand why they give physical attack (most tanks are physical). But the legendary gear is unique for each hero and i think that you can change it.

Betty, we need your help sincerely to fight for DK's injustice, please thanks.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Betty here's a suggestion - instead of Flaming Beads give him Devil ring that will probably benefit DK more than Flaming Beads, also for red 2 Tidal Cuirass(or something else similar to that, didn't check stats on all gears) will fit him better than Demon Glaive. That's not hard for your development team to calculate if it works on him and to change current gears with those

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Bump.... Please listen to OP Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Who cares? his legendary is awesome, enjoy that