Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is light bringer legg bugged?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Betty are you joking? Dw ultimate is reflect skill??

How can this be reflect damage??
    Dear Leader
    Lightbringer cast his Ultimate while Sorceress had her green balls on. Then, the skill reflected the damage back to (or the Ultimate backfired) Lightbringer and killed him. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Lightbringer cast his Ultimate while Sorceress had her green balls on. Then, the skill reflected the damage back to (or the Ultimate backfired) Lightbringer and killed him. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty,

1. Sorceress has no "green" balls nor any reflection skills - you mean Witch
    2. There´s no Sorceress and not even a Witch in the screenshot

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ded2be03d5ca31bd03605492ade14672.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	11169

If you don't play the game, why give an answer?
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty You dont even look at screenshots or at words i write...well done as usual
    Where is sorcress or witch in the screenshot?

There is Dwarf Warrior Killing light bringer from 30% to 0% in one hit, and light bringer become a fireball

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ded2be03d5ca31bd03605492ade14672.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	11169

If you don't play the game, why give an answer?

they play the game... they all finished the tutorial and are called experts now!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Wow. Please check which post you quote Betty.

Let's say that's the case with the first "witch" (not sorceress) post.
    Why does the same thing happen against the DW nuke damage? He is definitely over 10% hp, yet fireballs.

Maybe it would be easier for the developers to simply make him fireball to his killer's location in every scenario and update the skill description..

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, would love that (and already asked for it in an older LB thread). But here OP complaining he does it even if he should not (based on the explanation how he should work in an older thread as well, as skill description is not even close to this) - which is yet to prove.

As I use LB in my Arena defense and in GA and it's Kind of rare he does FIREBALL at all, as most of time he is killed with over 10% and personally only see him exploding where he stands then.

Sending always a fireball (which does pretty decent AoE) would be too powerful maybe.

Maybe would be fine to make him always send fireball, but just to the one who killed him and not doing Aoe then.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, would love that (and already asked for it in an older LB thread). But here OP complaining he does it even if he should not (based on the explanation how he should work in an older thread as well, as skill description is not even close to this) - which is yet to prove.

As I use LB in my Arena defense and in GA and it's Kind of rare he does FIREBALL at all, as most of time he is killed with over 10% and personally only see him exploding where he stands then.

Sending always a fireball (which does pretty decent AoE) would be too powerful maybe.

Maybe would be fine to make him always send fireball, but just to the one who killed him and not doing Aoe then.
    Yea, I don't notice the fireball very often on my own LB, but I've thought the trigger wasn't as black and white as 10% for a while. The pictures seem to prove the OP's point.

Yea, some changes could be:
    1) killer only
    2) full damage to killer, and less in an aoe
    3) damage to killer and in a tiny aoe
    4) damage to killer, aoe only if killer dies

Just got thinking... I noticed there's a healer, cleric, in the first team. Can't see if there was one in the second that died before the ss. Does the heal refresh the hp countdown on his legendary skill? Perhaps there is a countdown on his hp based on damage taken, and the countdown doesn't register a heal.

For example, he has 50k hp.
    Gets damaged for 20k - 20k dam, 30k hp
    Gets healed for 10k - 20k dam, 40k hp
    Gets damaged for 25k - 45k dam, 15k hp

- Damage now registers as 90% of original hp, so "10%" remaining. Fireball conditions met.
    But reality shows he still has 30% hp, because of heal -

He gets hit for 15k and dies, sending a fireball.

Perhaps something like this is happening??

There is a support staff, they should do this job...and tell how this ability works...3 days already a 0 answers

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    There is a support staff, they should do this job...and tell how this ability works...3 days already a 0 answers
    Holy, I feel you.
    I've opened the 5th post regarding DK's legendary gear issue because Betty kept coming back with useless answer, and now she stopped answering and just ignored......

Up still waiting

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hardly notice LB suicide,sometimes he just dies without throwing anything out ,why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post
    Hardly notice LB suicide,sometimes he just dies without throwing anything out ,why is that?
    He did the suicide thing to me today on GC. HN took a sweep attack to take him down to just under half hp, then on the second sweep he died and fireballed - from about 40% hp.

He killed my front liners so I reset, but you can't watch replays anyway so even if I had have won, I wouldn't have had a picture to post....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Betty,

1. Sorceress has no "green" balls nor any reflection skills - you mean Witch
    2. There´s no Sorceress and not even a Witch in the screenshot
    From this answer you can understand the level of support! They don't even know who is who in this fucking game.