Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is light bringer legg bugged?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Is light bringer legg bugged?

Can you please explain how Actually it works now?? Before last patches usually he was going to explode when killed by fatal damage, and was going to trow the dire bomb when he reach 10% but didnt get killed.

Now its already a week or more that when you kill him with fatal damage, randomly he trow the fire bomb instead suicide. Why?

Please explain

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Can you please explain how Actually it works now?? Before last patches usually he was going to explode when killed by fatal damage, and was going to trow the dire bomb when he reach 10% but didnt get killed.

Now its already a week or more that when you kill him with fatal damage, randomly he trow the fire bomb instead suicide. Why?

Please explain

I see absoluetly no difference compared to before...don▀t understand what you mean he throws bomb when reach 10% and get NOT killed, that was never the case, he always Needs to be killed

If killed below 10% HP he sends FIREBALL
    If killed above 10% HP (e.g. from DL nuke) he explodes where he is

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Yeah, about that, I think that it has happened to me sometimes that he didn't anything at all when he died, like if the skill wasn't effective against certain types of death, like:

- Dying due to RF's ultimate
    - Dying due to effect of DoT skills
    - Dying due to reflected damage

Of course, he won't do anything if he dies being the last hero standing, and that's OK.

I'll try to dig deeper into this and post my findings here.

Anyway, it works (or at least it should) like Henry just said and the biggest issue here is that they should rewrite the description of his L skill to avoid unnecessary confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    If killed below 10% HP he sends FIREBALL
    If killed above 10% HP (e.g. from DL nuke) he explodes where he is

No it is not like you say at 100%

I just got the proof in a fight right now.

LB is alive with 30% hp, with ultimate ready. Witch has her shield up with 3 charges ready.

LB uses ultimate and witch instant kill him with 30k+ damage. Lb istant dies and trow bomb to my group, not even to witch. Bomb did explode to sh.

Is it possible that i do have to post screenshots and have any kind of proof to make you see a hero is not working propely??

I expect an answer from ucool!!

How the fuck this hero legg ability works?? Can you explain??? Can you write a better Description of ability???

That bomb hits for fucking 30k damage or more AOE can change a fight 100% if it happens

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT HOW IT WORKS NOW

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    When he drops below 10% he suicides by becoming a flame ball and charging on the enemies. He explodes on the first enemy he encounters and does a small aoe damage.

If he has more than 10% health and instantly drops to 0, he explodes on the spot.

So if he is at 20% and killed by IE ultimate he explodes where he stands damaging no enemies.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Yesterday I tested repeatedly LB's legendary skill against RF's ultimate.

LB is less than 10% HP, RF deals ultimate, LB dies with other fellows still alive (dwarf warrior to be accurate), no damage to any enemies, nearby or not.

Sorry, no screenshots, I'm a bit busy.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yup..

so to OP - based on your Pictures hard to tell what happend.

But LB ulti is DoT, so maybe works different with witch balls (actually not sure, need to test) - could be she did not do 30k at once (so killing him with over 10%), but 2-3 times lower dmg, so he was under 10%
    Or she did not kill him, but final blow was from Griffin flap.

Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    When he drops below 10% he suicides by becoming a flame ball and charging on the enemies. He explodes on the first enemy he encounters and does a small aoe damage.

If he has more than 10% health and instantly drops to 0, he explodes on the spot.

So if he is at 20% and killed by IE ultimate he explodes where he stands damaging no enemies.
    Look these images, you are totally wrong. Lb is at 20% or more, istant dies and trow the fireball. He doesnt explode where he stands.

griffin just used ultimate and CUT some hp to lb. Witch already has orbs ready

Here lb is just using his ultimate, no other ability can be cast, the screen gets dark and he use utimate, he still have same amount hp

Here lb just used ultimate and gets killed by witch damage 13k.you still can see the solar beams falling down from the Sky.
    He dies istant, no dot, no other damage. Only 13k by witch, it is enought to kill him. And he fires fireball.

Here you can see the solar beams still on and the fireball going to my group.

I can post video too but i dont know how do it.
    Images are anyway clear, you can see all you need.

Ucool i am waiting an answer

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Look these images, you are totally wrong. Lb is at 20% or more, istant dies and trow the fireball. He doesnt explode where he stands.

griffin just used ultimate and CUT some hp to lb. Witch already has orbs ready

Here lb is just using his ultimate, no other ability can be cast, the screen gets dark and he use utimate, he still have same amount hp

Here lb just used ultimate and gets killed by witch damage 13k.you still can see the solar beams falling down from the Sky.
    He dies istant, no dot, no other damage. Only 13k by witch, it is enought to kill him. And he fires fireball.

Here you can see the solar beams still on and the fireball going to my group.

I can post video too but i dont know how do it.
    Images are anyway clear, you can see all you need.

Ucool i am waiting an answer
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? We cannot tell if it's already less than 10% hitpoints or not before the -13841 damage. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah he's funky, he killed two of my guys when he died, dealing 37k to each of them. Cost me the fight. I don't get it

Today another 3 fights with same shit. My heroes kill him with more than 10% hp and he ALWAYS TROW the dire bomb.

My dw is going to ultimate in face of lb who has more than 30% hp

Dw oneshots lb and lb trow the bomb to my heroes, he doesnt suicide.

Bomb hits sh and dw instead hitting only dw as it should be

Please fix this or tell is what changed on this lb leggendary ability!!!

Account id:23057572

Look ga fights, you will find 100 fights like this, i am rly bored of posting all of these to prove you are something wrong on this hero

So? Any answer?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our tester said that Lightbringer would also turn into a fireball and charge in case he was killed by damage reflection skills. Our tester checked your case and said that the Lightbringer was killed by damage reflection, so he turned into a fireball and charged. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    What's damage reflection skills?

Betty are you joking? Dw ultimate is reflect skill??

How can this be reflect damage??