Thread: account

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

account

I had account on server 185 named [Unt] Mobster Vip13 but I moved to live in another country and I useing new phone now and new google account since I lost track on old one. I have game account ID and evry other info about that account if needed. Also when I change country I created new account named [Unt] Sandro! Vip9 and that account is syniced with my new google account. So I want to play my old account on this new phone. Can you please do something to delete this new account and give me to play old one? Or can we do that like I lost account and synic my old one with new one lvl 1? I badly need that vip13 acc bcos he is stronger a lot and better to invest there vip 15 than on new one. Thank you!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SandroDespotovic View Post
    I had account on server 185 named [Unt] Mobster Vip13 but I moved to live in another country and I useing new phone now and new google account since I lost track on old one. I have game account ID and evry other info about that account if needed. Also when I change country I created new account named [Unt] Sandro! Vip9 and that account is syniced with my new google account. So I want to play my old account on this new phone. Can you please do something to delete this new account and give me to play old one? Or can we do that like I lost account and synic my old one with new one lvl 1? I badly need that vip13 acc bcos he is stronger a lot and better to invest there vip 15 than on new one. Thank you!
    Dear Leader
    We need your visa record which shows that you traveled to another country as a proof of the ownership. Please take a photo or screenshot and send it to me by PM. And please also create another account on server 185 and give us the account id on it if it's not your vip9 account. And then our admin will be able to retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Sounds like the account is trying to move to live in a new country...