Thread: Website or app to make team comps?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Website or app to make team comps?

I'm looking for a website or an app that you can use to add the portraits to make team comps. As a TL100+ I have my phone filled with printscreens with "counter" comps so I know what to use to attack sertain comps.
    Having a tool that you can just create everything in a list to get a faster overview would make my life easier. Anyone know if that exists? Or it's back to copy paste-arino in paint?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    I would check out this one

http://hcharge.tk

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibuf View Post
    I'm looking for a website or an app that you can use to add the portraits to make team comps. As a TL100+ I have my phone filled with printscreens with "counter" comps so I know what to use to attack sertain comps.
    Having a tool that you can just create everything in a list to get a faster overview would make my life easier. Anyone know if that exists? Or it's back to copy paste-arino in paint?
    If you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can install XMOD... It used to have an option to save pre-selected teams...although not sure if it still has that option as it no doubt has been updated many times....