Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament Hero for GT

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

New Tournament Hero for GT

Dear Betty,

My guild is only 2-3 gt seasons away from obtaining 5* DA. Seeing as our guild hasnt placed first in every season and yet is still nearing this milestone, I imagine there are some guilds that will be reaching 5* DA within a season. (Excluding current season.)

I was just wondering if Ucool has any plans on implementing a new tournament hero for GT to replace DA in the near future. If so, will DA be released to shop right after or would she remain exclusive to high achieving guilds for quite sometime before being made public? If not, what is the estimated timeline for a new tournament to take over for Demon Assassin?

Thanks for your time.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our production team and developers. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    NO! I against this idea, while those guild has make DA 5* , many not yet. Don't be selfish

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    NO! I against this idea, while those guild has make DA 5* , many not yet. Don't be selfish
    He didn't say remove DA completely from game.,but put her in a shop where other players that don't have her at least 4* can get her more easily, and therefore release a new hero to GT

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    yes please, my guildmates already started talking about match fixing if there is no new hero in shop. Please make sure that we have proper GT reward in the next 2-3 GTs
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Any updates for this Betty?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Any updates for this Betty?
    sometimes they dont work in weekend captain.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    sometimes they dont work in weekend captain.
    That's true. But the last post prior was on the 14th (Tuesday). Plenty of time for the moderators to see it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If ucool add GT hero to GT shop ... no thanks! thousands players still don't have her 5*, how could they have that fast when each board has 5 servers and only 1 or 2 guilds got good prizes.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If ucool add GT hero to GT shop ... no thanks! thousands players still don't have her 5*, how could they have that fast when each board has 5 servers and only 1 or 2 guilds got good prizes.
    I refer you to Post #1 and Post #3 of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    He didn't say remove DA completely from game.,but put her in a shop where other players that don't have her at least 4* can get her more easily, and therefore release a new hero to GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    I was just wondering if Ucool has any plans on implementing a new tournament hero for GT to replace DA in the near future. If so, will DA be released to shop right after or would she remain exclusive to high achieving guilds for quite sometime before being made public? If not, what is the estimated timeline for a new tournament to take over for Demon Assassin?

Thanks for your time.

from which of my points you think I did not reply to them ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Yes to new hero but only with DA sent to Crusade shop crusade shop is forgotten anyway and GT shop has become GA shop from while ago...what you need you can't get there and, GA got crowded of heroes and very little space for gear, and now in GT you can chose to get heroes or gears which you already have to refresh multiple times to get cause of o2 gears there too

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    from which of my points you think I did not reply to them ?
    They are not asling to remove DA all together, but simply to another shop where she won't be exclusive and everyone can get her to 5* (as you wish)

Any hints for whatever from ucool make you think ucool won't add GT hero to GT shop if they implement this suggestion ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Im afraid they would put her to GT shop, that would be worse for guilds who haven't 5* her, in that case we prefer to farm her soulstones via GT, would be glad if they put her to any other shop.

Lady E was right about some shops were abandoned, everyone knew it but I doubt uCool would put heroes to guild/crusade shop anymore, they dont give any more shit to low vips, buy it through package or spend your entire life farming from GT shops. PM is a miracle and everyone thanked uCool for that, like they have done such a good deed.