Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Domination solve your problems for you

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

Let Domination solve your problems for you

Growing number of players for some reason are having a tough time dealing with new heroes. The game evolution is too tough for many of you, so instead of crying OP etc. My guild is happy to offer our services and time, free of charge to beat all the teams you all are incapable of figuring out yourselves. Post the teams you want solved and limitations you have and voila, you no longer need a brain to do well in arena/ga.

Ill post counters in the order they are requested, and try to accommodate 2-3 per day potentially more depending how bored we get.

Cheers.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I found that some people here have no logic, their logic say that vip heroes should be as any other useless hero.
    If it was that way so it would never be fair to waste hundreds of dollars on this game.
    This game is all about figuring out counter team for heroes and doing your daily.
    If someone dont want to try and figure how to win an "op" hero which is definitely not right because every hero is counterable then this game is not for him.

Yes I agree 100% , but still they lurk and complain and continue to play. Figured my guild can help ease their suffering a little bit, maybe as a result by some miracle they complain a little less (yes yes wishful thinking.)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If you don't think sorceress is OP, you don't know a thing about the game. I'm not saying that SHE is imbeatable, but she is too good to be true. I'm not saying just arena, but on all areas of the game. Normal chapter, elite chapter, trials, raids, guild tournament and time rift.
    Playing since september 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo View Post
    If you don't think sorceress is OP, you don't know a thing about the game. I'm not saying that SHE is imbeatable, but she is too good to be true. I'm not saying just arena, but on all areas of the game. Normal chapter, elite chapter, trials, raids, guild tournament and time rift.
    If she can be countered easily woth 4-5 teams then she is not an op.
    She is definitely strong hero that does massive damage but still tf pm na even qoc can interrupt her.
    So please stop complaining, you want that all heroes should have the same stats and power ? Deal with it, this game was made to use your brain and find solutions

Power creep has been a part of the game since tf/sq. Should be an accepted fact by now. If its not your cup of tea, quit the game and play something else.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Read again and tell me where i was complaining. I just stated that she is a very powerful character in every aspect of the game.I play this game for a little while longer than you guys and I don't brag for "using my brain and findimg solutions". God job to your guild being a bunch of assholes now go back to your basements and ask mommy for her credit card.
    Playing since september 2014

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Now what have the credit card to do with using brains or not.

If you look in the other thread, DMan (and/Or his guildmates) showed just 1 basic team countering a Sorceress team (with Chemist, etc) and that with just non VIP heroes.

So there are 2 kind of players, the ones trying to find counters to every team (using the heroes they have) and then the ones not trying hard (or have bad rng luck in some fights, which can happen against every other team) and surrender and wave the "this hero is so op"-flag

And I think second ones are over proportional more in this forum (like in any other game forum), while first ones just play one and adjust, same as with every other new" OP" hero before...
    This is nothing new to game or to forum...

I don't understand all this fuzz about.
    Most commit she is countered easily and that alone does not deny the fact she's "op".
    But if she can be countered (easy) what's the real issue?

Without a ninja counter (that became a bit more as just IE) a good ninja can kill a whole team... Where's the difference. In both cases you have to use specific heroes to counter..

What exactly is wrong wuth having a very powerful hero in every aspect of the game? There has always been such heroes in the game that have outshined and outperformed other heroes of similar roles. That concept hasnt changed just the appearance and names.

Playing a little longer means nothing. According to ur signature you started the game 7 monthes before me yet you still have failed to grasp the philosophy of the company or able to comprehend the mechanics as well as many players who have spent a bit less time on the game then you. If after nearly 2 years you still feel the need to cry foul every month over the new heroes then thats pretty sad, you shouldve probably quit the game a long time ago.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Growing number of players for some reason are having a tough time dealing with new heroes. The game evolution is too tough for many of you, so instead of crying OP etc. My guild is happy to offer our services and time, free of charge to beat all the teams you all are incapable of figuring out yourselves. Post the teams you want solved and limitations you have and voila, you no longer need a brain to do well in arena/ga.

Ill post counters in the order they are requested, and try to accommodate 2-3 per day potentially more depending how bored we get.

Cheers.
    So you give us counters free for every formation we request? i am right? Ok. I post every team that my guildmates want to test hard and plase don t use any vip or GT hero. Thx

DW-Griffin-DuK-IE-RF ; r1 first 3 , r2 last 2
    DW-SH-RF-CA-Socc all r1
    DW-TF-SH-RF-IE all r1

EDIT : excluding current magic stones heros and excluding all GT shop heros
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

By VIP do you specifically just mean this month aka tarot prophet? Or are we excluding all heroes that were ever in magic stone since the games inception which is a lot of heroes most of which people have 5*d eons ago because they have been in shop forever. Be a bit more specific.

Im guessing by GT heroes you mean DA along with the shop heroes which is fine. But i do require some clarity by what you mean by VIP heroes. Currently just Sorc and Tarot that are not available to general public, so makes sense to assume u mean just these 2 specifically currently.

At this point CA,chem,tp and Sorc should be the only good meta heroes that non or low vips may have trouble obtaining. Even then, should probably have all those heroes 3* (minus sorc and possibly tp if they decided to work on gk instead.... or suck at betting and/or never get past prelims in gt maybe they have literally 0 of the gt shop heroes 3* but most people should have 1 or 2.)

Reasonable to add handicaps for those heroes, or if someone specifically doesnt have a certain GA hero for example to be used for a counter then we are fine with that.

Handicapping just for the sake of handicapping is silly. Everyone focuses on just the top 20-30 heroes in the game all of which or most were vip heroes at some point. Dont need a guild like mine to prove that heroes outside that framework will likely not stand up.

Not to mention wed probably be left using 02 heroes against r1/r2 heroes so were not the guys to tell you if by some chance these heroes are viable against current top meta heroes and formations. Youll need to get ahold of Soul whom has every hero in the game r1 if you want that to be shown and tested thoroughly.

If you want to figure out how to beat meta teams with only heroes that are over a year old, you can save that for your own time within your own guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo View Post
    Read again and tell me where i was complaining. I just stated that she is a very powerful character in every aspect of the game.I play this game for a little while longer than you guys and I don't brag for "using my brain and findimg solutions". God job to your guild being a bunch of assholes now go back to your basements and ask mommy for her credit card.
    Psychology says that one a person is pushed into the corner he will start involving other person personal life.
    Ok i understand you, well i do not use my mother credit card well she does not have.
    I am veterinarian doctor and i work for my life and know where amd how much i spend money on this game unlike you which just complaining and whinning over a game.
    And by the way it is sad enough that you have been playing this game before us and still so bad at it, dont you think so ? And yes playing for longer does not improve you in any skills in that game, this game was made to use your brain but not for dumb people like you cya jerk.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post

Cheers.
    Dman, I have a job for you, please help me find a reliable counter for
    LB Griffin DW TF PM , exclude sorceress and CA
    Please dont say it is a counter unless you win 3 of 4 continuos duel in a row
    btw, chelski is the one comes out with this team

Finally someone on topic. K will do.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    btw, goodlucks against Behsetta today , should be a problem for Dominations