Thread: Important changes that must be done

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Important changes that must be done

Hello, I play this game for 2y+ with my friend (both server 40, 40k xp to 102, vip12) and there are things that made us pissed off. Maybe you can tell some of them are just unimportant silly thing, but FTW we play this game EVERY F day, because is you want to stay at the TOP you have to play this game every f day, especially now after "105/R2" patch.

Most of problems are because this game is evolving - new lvl, gear, heroes, etc but basic game mechanics didnt change.

1) Booty cave can be accessed after level 42.

>so salves at lvl 42 have not same value/power like at lvl 101 WTF Ember! Even if you compare rate of exp salves/h at lvl 42 and lvl 101, if BC be balanced at lvl 101(60k power+) it would be able to earn 30salves/hour (I have no access to data "how much xp you need from 42>43>44 etc, but you need 240k from 101>102 so you need "just" 800x salve, 160x cheese or 32x steak)

its some with gold coins 3x more coins and it should be ok

2) Skill points

you start this game with 10 point cap, after VIP5 you have 20 but 20 skill point cap is maybe strong to lvl 60?

If you have new hero, you used XP items, he/she is lvl 60 so that hero has 60+60+40+20 skills =180 - you need 9x use your full cap to max
    But at lvl 100 its 100+100+80+60= 340 and you need do it 17x, rly?

Its boring, its not fun. We are loyal addicted player if you increase cap to ?40? it will be more user-friendly. Why just 20, because you want to force us to be ingame? We are ingame multiple times per day anyway so dont be silly...

3) When player is using XP item there is no filter for heroes that are already maxed

Its stupid, everytime I have to slowly scroll to end.....and I am missing 8 heroes now, some of my guild mates have all of them and their list is even longer

4) Add button for filter heroes that have not some skill maxed OR if you click on "go" button in Daily Events menu on Skill quest move player into filtred heroes that are able to do this quest

5) FFS Upgreade Soul shop, Crusade shop, Guild shop and Arena Quartermaster for 100+ players
    these shops need changes, everybody know it but you just choose to disregart it

and its not just about items, add choice to pernamently remove any hero that is already 5 stars from any shop, its useless to have these soul stones there be MORE USER FRIENDLY

6) Change math function of passive skills of old heroes (there is a thread about it, I know)

7) Remove XP potions (its SOOOOO USELESS) and add some new item instead of potion. I (and think others too) have no problem if new XP item would be extra rare and you would be able to get 1-2 per day

8) Basicly add function to use NUMBER of XP item at once from inventory menu ->click on salves> use all/use 500>click ok>click on hero > done

9) when player click on Enchanting show just heroes that have not some items maxed/max enchanted

10) add button to show heroes with "green" item - I mean you can give them some new item, again scrolling, finding if I have some is boring not user friendly

New content is very good this year, so try focus on older things/mechanics, Thank you ember

I know my English is not so good, so I apologize for grammar and all other mistakes/wrong used words, but I hope my thread will be readable
    I will try keep this thread updated.
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Just because you are over level 100 does not mean you get these priveleges. Many people(myself included) have an account of this level, and we accept that levelling process is long and tough, and it takes a while to get up there, but that does not mean you immediately get better rewards. I have noticed people seem to not understand this, in this thread, and similar ones like it, as well as threads about crusade loot.
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    2. While it does require more time to level up, I am okay with it as is. It's all part of the whole hero development; similar to what baalercyti said

3,4,8,9,10: I agree. I think the interface to see heroes and information that is most relevant is terrible
    (4) Filter View: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ews-for-Heroes
    (8) Potions: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...nd-the-display

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Just because you are over level 100 does not mean you get these priveleges. Many people(myself included) have an account of this level, and we accept that levelling process is long and tough, and it takes a while to get up there, but that does not mean you immediately get better rewards. I have noticed people seem to not understand this, in this thread, and similar ones like it, as well as threads about crusade loot.

man but I ofc mean there must be difference setting for ppl on lvl 1-60, 61-90 and 91-105

ppl on 100lvl+ need different thing then ppl that start this game a few months ago, I am not for ONE PATCH that change rules for everyone
    Galdraxel, server 40, lvl 103, 1M power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdraxel View Post
    man but I ofc mean there must be difference setting for ppl on lvl 1-60, 61-90 and 91-105

ppl on 100lvl+ need different thing then ppl that start this game a few months ago, I am not for ONE PATCH that change rules for everyone
    If ucool would want high Levels to reach next lvl/gear easier, they would not increase needed hero/Team lvl XP and skill costs by these huge numbers they did now (for lvl102,103,104,15)

Donīt you think?

They want People Need like over 6 months to reach lvl105, 1 Million skill costs for 5 skill Points at Lvl102 (and getting more expansive),etc..