Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You seriusly think this is legit??

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Yes, a different purpose. DM also has a different purpose to SL, but their silence skill is very similar.

AS and VS have different purposes, but the energy drain/steal quantity is basically the same. Even though VS gains some energy, her basic energy gain is quite slow to balance it.

Sorc is hardly a low energy gain hero, as she has several high damage aoe skills with utility and highly likely to get an early kill. She's also likely to get an early ulti because of the need to shut her down early.
    So I don't see where the justification is for both a high damage/high utility ultimate skill..

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    I donīt feel Mani has been nerfed, but I may be wrong - she was bugged in that way that Butterfly Animation was shorter, but effect still on even if you do not see butterflies anymore

man, pay attention! she was nerfed/corrected obvoiusly!!! her ULT last much less than before

RF stun is not directional - it has a range - I didnīt say he is OP, but he is used in far far far more Setups then sorceress.

ofc RF stun is directional, TFAS/NS/NA can misdirect it

If I look at Arena attacking Teams - Ratio of him used compared to Sorceress is something like 10:1 (I know Sorc is VIP, but still, as Sorceress doesnīt work good against some TF combinations, she is not used and also because - see next Point)
    if I look at Arena defense Teams - Ratio of RF used compared to Sorceress itīs like - I donīt know 20:1 or even 30:1 ?

He is part of timeout Teams, he is part of many,many other Teams, as he alone makes a lot strong female heroes almost useless....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I think both Mani & RF got nerfed once, Mani is reduced her util time & RF is reduced his util's range.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I think both Mani & RF got nerfed once, Mani is reduced her util time & RF is reduced his util's range.
    Maybe... Anyway. He has a range, like others.
    It's not a true directional ulti. Range behind him is smaller, yes, but still he can stun someone behind him.
    Not like VS who is truly directional...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    rf basically hits all in front of him in the direction he faces and a small area behind him.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    i dont think she steals that energy, she just burn them.
    As the picture shows she doesn't steal it, she got bonus 300 energy for killing someone, it's not related to energy burn really