Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You seriusly think this is legit??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Well i guess that want us to admit shes OP in their opinion based on their own defintions etc. Fine shes OP, get the fuck over it nothing ginna change. Adapt or die or oreferably quit the game already. Tired of same people crying every month cause they lack this sense and ability.

They just want to be "right". Fine be "right" but its nit gonna change anything.
    I know nothing would change, and I've never ask to nerf an OP hero(read back the chats), thats unfair for the investors. Arguement exists to trade opinion, try to understand and love each other, theres not a must to have a winner. Anyway thanks for respecting our OP definition, I've accepted a couple of yours too:
    1.OP = Uncounterable
    2.OP = 1 versus 5, any team with him will win
    3.OP = Can do 15 stages of crusade alone

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    That was another player thst used those definitions, not me.

Power creep has been part of the game since tf/sq if not before them. I get there are "warriors" out there against power creep in games, so ultimately this is an idealogy debate. The solution is simple, if you dont agree with/like gamijg companys that use power creep as part of their business model then you simply avoid those companys and games.

New more powerful heroes every month is a long accepted fact for over a year in this game with a few blunders (tarot prophet for example but hell probably be made insane soon enough, CA was trash tier on first month or so of release, didnt become buffed/OP until he was nade a package if i recall correctly.) Anyway, if you dont like it then make a statement and quit the game, ir put up and shut up.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Ucool make only weak useless heroes, otherwise every month ppl cry here.
    kabouris please say something... we need your suggestions

Power creep has been part of the game since tf/sq if not before them. I get there are "warriors" out there against power creep in games, so ultimately this is an idealogy debate. The solution is simple, if you dont agree with/like gamijg companys that use power creep as part of their business model then you simply avoid those companys and games.

New more powerful heroes every month is a long accepted fact for over a year in this game with a few blunders (tarot prophet for example but hell probably be made insane soon enough, CA was trash tier on first month or so of release, didnt become buffed/OP until he was nade a package if i recall correctly.) Anyway, if you dont like it then make a statement and quit the game, ir put up and shut up.
    But forum is not your home, how can you just ask everyone to shut up? Since you can accept power creep as part of the game, you should be able to accept arguement as part of forum too buddy.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    But forum is not your home, how can you just ask everyone to shut up? Since you can accept power creep as part of the game, you should be able to accept arguement as part of forum too buddy.
    Smart man as always
    anyway on a thread again - as said multiple times, she needs a bit more balance and she will be perfectly fine! By balance I don't mean what they did to SQ! They destroyed quite good hero who worked in wrong way before, they could have also adjusted her to be much more useful but no they had to go completely wrong with it...now about Sorc her energy steal and damage was just fine before they buffed her ulti. Here is one more example of it, why does she have number at 328 energy steal? For what reason? RF steals less than single male target, IE steals that amount of single target, so why would she be special and steal more than them from multiple target AND also get a bonus 300 energy for killing...come on! What are we, idiots?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well keep complaining to deaf eara I guess. Have fun.

okay for 3star sorc is easy to countera, but 5star is pain..

no matter what she will unleash her ulti, even when ninja jump supported by rf ulti.. dunno why that ninja cant kill her in that span of time, guess that my rng was suck. but yes to beat sorc 5star, near-perfect good rng needed, especially when she is on pair with tf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Smart man as always
    anyway on a thread again - as said multiple times, she needs a bit more balance and she will be perfectly fine! By balance I don't mean what they did to SQ! They destroyed quite good hero who worked in wrong way before, they could have also adjusted her to be much more useful but no they had to go completely wrong with it...now about Sorc her energy steal and damage was just fine before they buffed her ulti. Here is one more example of it, why does she have number at 328 energy steal? For what reason? RF steals less than single male target, IE steals that amount of single target, so why would she be special and steal more than them from multiple target AND also get a bonus 300 energy for killing...come on! What are we, idiots?
    i dont think she steals that energy, she just burn them.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Losers always cry and complain. That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    okay for 3star sorc is easy to countera, but 5star is pain..

no matter what she will unleash her ulti, even when ninja jump supported by rf ulti.. dunno why that ninja cant kill her in that span of time, guess that my rng was suck. but yes to beat sorc 5star, near-perfect good rng needed, especially when she is on pair with tf.

Get a puppet master ds1202, he's very good backline mage assassin.
    If the enemy uses puppet master as well, use light bringer, he triggers your light bringer to cast ultimate fast, and shoot a fire explosion forward if you are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    True, so the winners here just complain but they don't cry

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    I'm not sure you aim to who in this thread but since you say something I then ask people to define the one who beg for something, is that categorised as loser or winner ?

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post234187
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    Exactly, she burns energy, and that with ulti, where she does quite some dmg, so at same time gives energy.

While IE and RF steal energy and don't have to ulti for that, so they do it more often.
    And they ulti much faster and usually more often.
    And both are support with great dmg for that, so not comparable...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Exactly, she burns energy, and that with ulti, where she does quite some dmg, so at same time gives energy.

While IE and RF steal energy and don't have to ulti for that, so they do it more often.
    And they ulti much faster and usually more often.
    And both are support with great dmg for that, so not comparable...
    I think energy drain is added after damage dealt. My max energy hero is down 1/3 approx energy after sorc ulti.

AS is also an energy drain hero - not steal. He drains <100 in a tiny aoe. He's also melee and an easy target, without any cc or disable.

Sorc just needs to deal less damage on her ulti so it's more of a support-style ulti, OR the energy drain should be cut by 2/3 to make it similar to other energy drain skills. She already does good full screen damage. And perhaps she can get some dodge to balance the loss in utility..

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

No game needs a 'power creep'. New forms of utility and synergy can work wonders. There's no need to create hyper-damage/utility heroes.

I like the model of sorc. I just think she's be worked too far, and Ucool developers need to learn when a hero is too strong or too weak when put into the current gameplay.
    Too many rich and poor heroes..

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    AS is also an energy drain hero - not steal. He drains <100 in a tiny aoe. He's also melee and an easy target, without any cc or disable..
    Yes, but AS has a total different purpose.

He is a mage/backline killer - quite good autoattack dmg with high lifesteal and he usually ulti much faster as a sorceress.

And he still fulfill his purpose in some Setups...