Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You seriusly think this is legit??

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I dont see a problem with ucool injecting a strong tier1 hero into the meta everyo so often. Not every MS hero is a sorceress and thankfully not every MS hero is glnna be a tarot prophet either.

Do you all want the game to stagnate and have no future heroes injected into the game? What exactly do you mooching piss ants want?

I dont see the logic in all you whinners wanting shitty heroes injected into the game on a monthly basis other then the fact that you dont want to use your brain and enjoy some new puzzles to figure out and counter each month. Heaven forbid that the company makes attempts to shake up the meta each month to keep the game somewhat intereering.

Get over your hardons for old heroes already accept the fact that their turn in the spotlight is gone and move on.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I see both sides but even if sorc us nerfed then some other hero would be the powerful one. There will always be some heroes that are 'Hero of the month' until the next 'Hero of the month' etc. Rather then whine about sorceress, or other heroes, find counters against them. If they have no counter then they are OP. That's when they need to get nerfed. Right now you don't HAVE to use Sorc to win any Pve or PvP. Having her helps. Get over the non stop whining until an actual problem appears.

As I said, if the heroes have more then a couple of counters, then that's fine. Of they dont have any or just 1 counter, then that's broken.

Let me say again, there will Always be heroes more powerful then others. If its not sorceress then its Mani, if not then its rose fencer, if not then its turtle, if not then it's depths voice, if not then it's dwarf warriors, if not... etc etc etc.

So, instead of looking at the problem over and over, look for solutions.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Sorry, but in this game counter hero/team is important.
    You can have a hero that with his ultimate make 1M damage, but if you find the right counter team, this hero become useless!
    PM can kill her at breakfast, if she isn't protect. NA or better AS can kill her pretty easily with TF and RF...
    Guys, if you want all shit heroes like Tarot, just say it...
    Stupid reply.

The point is not the counter. It's that her skills have much more utility than any other hero.

What other silence skills are comparable to hers? High damage + aoe silence..

What other knock back skills are comparable to hers? High damage + multiple knock back + aoe stun..

What other ultimate skills are comparable to hers? High damage + high energy drain (comparable to LE's legendary skill that works once per battle, and he has to die to cast, with no added damage)

Show me another hero that has the same damage+utility and I'll be quiet.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Stupid reply.

The point is not the counter. It's that her skills have much more utility than any other hero.

What other knock back skills are comparable to hers? High damage + multiple knock back + aoe stun..

What other ultimate skills are comparable to hers? High damage + high energy drain (comparable to LE's legendary skill that works once per battle, and he has to die to cast, with no added damage)

These people needs to watch Batman, Batman has a counter to Superman, but he knows Superman is OP.
    Regardless of many times you have explained to them, they just couldn't get the idea that OP is not equivalent to Non-Counterable.
    So whenever you are talking about OP, they starts to talk about Countering, and judging you don't know how to Counter that hero, holyshit.

Removing aspects of her kit will just make her another hero. Then people will just complain and rehashing used heroes, why not release something new?

The fact that people have problem with her utility and damage still doesn't make her a broken hero. Just because she has more utility and more damage doesn't mean she is over powered. She is strong, but she can hardly 1v5 and decimate your enemies. Even in crusade a fully charged sorc can't kill entire enemy team by herself in 1/15, at least I couldn't.

So what people are complaining is that the hero is a magic stone hero because of her utility and damage. And what is wrong with that, corrupted angel and griffin were both magic stone. Now in shops where all can get. They are still useful. Troll princess was magic stone, how many people using her now? Just because sorc is in current meta doesn't mean she is broken or over powered.

A hero being broken or overpowered is when there is no current counter to defeat them, or that they are currently impossible to defeat in any way or they are 100% must have. Sorc isn't any of those.

Stupid reply.

Imperial Exexcutioner
    Ultra Uber Super High single target damage, AoE knock up + dmg, TWO separate CCs with one an energy drain. Increasing magic crit ensures his dmg will crit a lot.

Sorceress
    High damage multi target + energy drain, AoE silence + some dmg, AoE knockback + dmg, increases her magic power

Great! Sorceress is more powerful, but not by that much. She doesn't start with initial energy while IE does. She doesn't get to ult as quickly as IE. But she is new hero, she is Magic Stone hero. She should have some type of preference to be used rather then not. If they release a new hero that no one wants, why release it?

Puppet Master is a sign in hero. He is AMAZING, he's also in Guild Shop. It's not only magic stone hero that is strong.
    Last edited by Windforce; 06-13-2016 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Responding to quote

^ He's still talking about countering lol, and now new definition comes, OP = 1v5 or pass all crusade alone

Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    ^ He's still talking about countering lol, and now new definition comes, OP = 1v5 or pass all crusade alone
    By definition that is what it is means over powered. If you would like to rephrase: "I wish sorceress didn't have any energy drain like death mage and that her silence didn't do a little damage, and that... wait... won't that makes sorc = dm?

queensline, I am starting to see that you donj't want to consider anything other then "pitchfork op op!"

I took the time to explain the issues you seem to have trouble with, but you guys are refusing to see why these solutions would benefit you.

And of course I am still talking about countering. That IS the whole point of the game. You set a team to counter something else, no matter if it's campaign or arena.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Removing aspects of her kit will just make her another hero. Then people will just complain and rehashing used heroes, why not release something new?

I never see someone complains about wanting NEW heroes, most complains are about old heroes become obsolete and unusable. Many ask to fix/buff them better than releasing NEW heroes... where have u been=?

The fact that people have problem with her utility and damage still doesn't make her a broken hero.

Nobody has said she is broken, she is just so unbalanced OP (broken was 1st version of SQ)

Just because she has more utility and more damage doesn't mean she is over powered. She is strong, but she can hardly 1v5 and decimate your enemies. Even in crusade a fully charged sorc can't kill entire enemy team by herself in 1/15, at least I couldn't.

She should be similar to Hidden Needle: weak, slow ult charging, etc... and thats it, no further

So what people are complaining is that the hero is a magic stone hero because of her utility and damage. And what is wrong with that, corrupted angel and griffin were both magic stone. Now in shops where all can get. They are still useful. Troll princess was magic stone, how many people using her now? Just because sorc is in current meta doesn't mean she is broken or over powered.

A hero being broken or overpowered is when there is no current counter to defeat them, or that they are currently impossible to defeat in any way or they are 100% must have. Sorc isn't any of those.

If you use her attacking, is almost a sure win in both arenas. She is not broken, but is very OP. Its stupid she can kill almost full team alone (yes, I know she must be protected so she can charge).

Imperial Exexcutioner
    Ultra Uber Super High single target damage, AoE knock up + dmg, TWO separate CCs with one an energy drain. Increasing magic crit ensures his dmg will crit a lot.

Sorceress
    High damage multi target + energy drain, AoE silence + some dmg, AoE knockback + dmg, increases her magic power

really? are you comparing these two? IE is SINGLE TARGET in ult and thats it, while SORC does full screen and CANT be misdirected! Besides the silence + knockback can really fuck whole formation. I mean, cant you see the she has a lot of things compared to other heroes? Maybe if they remove the energy drain it would be different, would be like a magic CA with other more thingies... But all together is JUST TOO MUCH!

Great! Sorceress is more powerful, but not by that much. She doesn't start with initial energy while IE does. She doesn't get to ult as quickly as IE. But she is new hero, she is Magic Stone hero. She should have some type of preference to be used rather then not. If they release a new hero that no one wants, why release it?

If you didnt have her and try to clear all new stages without her + face all that many teams with her in both arenas attacking/deffending im totally sure you would think different. She is not just a NEW COOL HERO!, SHE IS TOO OP compared to the rest of the heroes....

Puppet Master is a sign in hero. He is AMAZING, he's also in Guild Shop. It's not only magic stone hero that is strong

Yes PM is amazing hero, very cool, but not unbalanced (even he can be very difficult to kill).

Im cool with new hero releases, new skill mixes etc... its just they must find a balance on them so they be COOL, USABLE, ETC... but not STUPIDLY loaded of skills and OP.

my 2 cents...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    So Definition of OP is - just strong?

For me OP is: put hero in any Team and itīs sure win.

Is this the case with any hero? With Sorceress?

I have her, I use her sometimes, but itīs simply not true that use her alone makes you win every fight.

Against a TF/RF (maybe DW) Team, most of time she doesnīt even ulti and most knockbacks go to wrong side....
    Honestly I stopped using her against such Teams - she just donīt work that well against that.

If she would have Initial energy and/or would charge really fast - THAT would make her OP....

I took the time to explain the issues you seem to have trouble with, but you guys are refusing to see why these solutions would benefit you.
    Thanks for your concern Windforce, I already had my own solutions to fight Sorceress - found the Krypton to defeat Superman.
    OP means Over-Utility + for the same type of skill, the OP hero does it A LOT better than the average level. Piripip and kingedward portrayed very well why an OP hero is OP.

For me OP is: put hero in any Team and itīs sure win.
    Since that's your definition of OP, you can hardly accept any opinion about OP but if you would like to, please read kingedward's comment, he portrayed it very well.
    Know you will be here eventually Henry, people are talking about OP heroes, and you are hero of them

Well, I stop commenting that....

Such threads are here over and over.....look how many there was about RF, even much more about Mani and even more about TF and also about CA, about Griffin, about,about,about...
    And still People get used to it, know to deal with it and game goes on - noone even talking anymore about Mani for example....

Sorceress is very squishy, so very fast to kill
    Knockback/Silence is directional
    No Initial energy - Long time to Charge

Yes her ulti is heavy + energy drain - but if you deal with her she is not even possible to ulti and most knockbacks are wasted on TF (or DW)

Even if some knockbacks/silences hit - I see no difference to the logic saying PM is an energy filler - same goes for Sorc (just not mainly to backline) + she is squishy and does not have that self protection as PM
    + sheīs female + she can be silenced + sheīs much more squishy as PM or other backliners

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, I stop commenting that....

Such threads are here over and over.....look how many there was about RF, even much more about Mani and even more about TF and also about CA, about Griffin, about,about,about...
    And still People get used to it, know to deal with it and game goes on - noone even talking about Mani for example....

Sorceress is very squishy, so very fast to kill
    Knockback/Silence is directional
    No Initial energy - Long time to Charge
    Mani has been nerfed (slightly), but is still buggy in some situations.
    Her ulti duration was reduced, and her ulti was made to cancel on her death. She is much less of a threat now that her ulti can only stun on max 2 hits.
    She still "drains" HN's energy when her shield is up though, which is annoying AF in GC.
    Her hit rate is meaningless, but I'm happy with it as it is, given the need for it to hit in these campaigns..

TF is still OP. He's by far the most important tank to have, and renders multiple heroes utterly useless, while exercising high utility, tankiness, and immunity to damage. And now he's a necessary hero to fight vs sorc.

RF is not that OP, IMO. His ulti is strong, but directional, and often only hits the frontline when facing the other way. His energy drain is good, can dodge a hit, and reduces damage. He's hardly a high utility hero like TF, Mani, or Sorc.

PM is strong, but an energy feeder, with no utility other than the self-save.

The big problem is that these new heroes Coke out and work well against each other, but with every hero that get released, the older heroes become more and more obsolete.

Look at Mountain. It's unlikely that this Legendary will give him any spot other than in GT with all the other useless heroes.

DG, Sniper, Pilot.... Still useless...

Mani has been nerfed (slightly), but is still buggy in some situations.
    Her ulti duration was reduced, and her ulti was made to cancel on her death. She is much less of a threat now that her ulti can only stun on max 2 hits.
    She still "drains" HN's energy when her shield is up though, which is annoying AF in GC.
    Her hit rate is meaningless, but I'm happy with it as it is, given the need for it to hit in these campaigns..

TF is still OP. He's by far the most important tank to have, and renders multiple heroes utterly useless, while exercising high utility, tankiness, and immunity to damage. And now he's a necessary hero to fight vs sorc.

RF is not that OP, IMO. His ulti is strong, but directional, and often only hits the frontline when facing the other way. His energy drain is good, can dodge a hit, and reduces damage. He's hardly a high utility hero like TF, Mani, or Sorc.
    I donīt feel Mani has been nerfed, but I may be wrong - she was bugged in that way that Butterfly Animation was shorter, but effect still on even if you do not see butterflies anymore

RF stun is not directional - it has a range - I didnīt say he is OP, but he is used in far far far more Setups then sorceress.

If I look at Arena attacking Teams - Ratio of him used compared to Sorceress is something like 10:1 (I know Sorc is VIP, but still, as Sorceress doesnīt work good against some TF combinations, she is not used and also because - see next Point)
    if I look at Arena defense Teams - Ratio of RF used compared to Sorceress itīs like - I donīt know 20:1 or even 30:1 ?

He is part of timeout Teams, he is part of many,many other Teams, as he alone makes a lot strong female heroes almost useless....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well i guess that want us to admit shes OP in their opinion based on their own defintions etc. Fine shes OP, get the fuck over it nothing ginna change. Adapt or die or oreferably quit the game already. Tired of same people crying every month cause they lack this sense and ability.

They just want to be "right". Fine be "right" but its nit gonna change anything.

Please make a new thread. Sorceress is OU. Over utility. The definition by its very name of OP is over powered. A hero so strong that its over the top powerful. That's why there's miscommunication. We think you all saying sorc is way over the top strong that her power is over the top. But its actually a dps hero having so much utility that is the problem.

And IE does 42k crit, single target can kill target outright or stop it from casting anything. Sorc does 20k crit on everyone but not a guarantee crit. Some might die, but some might not. The energy drain takes out most of the energy gained from the attack. The silence area is small. It affect front /mid or mid/back, not everyone unless all clumped.

Comparing to IE, cause its comparable according to utility. Not damage remember? That's a mote point.