Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: PM sign in hero 95 ss instead of 320ss for 100$ ???

  1. #1
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry PM sign in hero 95 ss instead of 320ss for 100$ ???

    Good day, Betty

    I want to confirm something that Ucool have been done before they said the heroes from the Magic stone chest would be in the heroic package for 100$ and you get 95ss so Ucool can be fair with VIP players who bought the hero from the magic stone chest. I can understand that but, for a signing up hero, you put his 95ss for 100$ is that for real?????
    Another signing up heroes had 330 ss so why is Puppet Master is different??

    please, Betty if you have a reasonable answer for my question or do not make another reason for it first the magic stone hero Tarot Prophet is fucked up and now this if Ucool is looking for ways to gain more money then they will make us leave this game. I am not a kid to give me an answer like that you will be sending this to the producer as we always get this respond and nothing happens. I want a solution for this issue as soon as possible if this is a mistake by Ucool setting up the package instead of 330ss to 95ss then just fix it and send those who bought the package the rest of the ss if you guys will be like this from now on then you are clearly saying to the players YES we are changing prices as we like and we don't care if you leave the game.

    for the people who reads this topic please demonstrate you support in the comments to show Betty if you agree or disagree and I mean by that those who are paying and supporting the game and not playing for free


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Betty,

    Just to be clear read this and I expect the 95ss change to 330 unless Ucool thinks of a stupid reason like we didn't know he was a strong hero and we intended to put him in the magic stone chest but a fucked up developer put him as a signing up hero and he also put him in guild shop.... too bad you can't say we had to put him for 95ss because he is a tournament shop hero... so ill be waiting for a stupid answer to explain why he is 95ss instead of 330 for 100$. I swear I am almost fed up with this kind of fuck ups that Ucool is doing to the game

    Btw I know what is the real reason Ucool put him for 95ss as you know that the 40% event is next and your betting that players will buy that package anyways.

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...roic-pack-bug:

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Because it's still a Magic Stones hero that we give much less Soul Stone in this package. It would give 300 if it was not a Magic Stones hero. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    17
    I agree on your argument of putting an sign in hero for 100 Dollars with 95ss is bad.
    But, he is in the Guild shop. So he is pretty easy to get. I never think about spending so much money on a hero, which i an get in a few weeks playing this game.

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    I agree on your argument of putting an sign in hero for 100 Dollars with 95ss is bad.
    But, he is in the Guild shop. So he is pretty easy to get. I never think about spending so much money on a hero, which i an get in a few weeks playing this game.
    I know he is in the guild shop I don't even wanna buy him but Ucool is going too far with this. the increasing the of price on this part is just the beginning soon they will increase the price on everything. when players saved their coins to get all the heroes to 5* from normal shop they wanted to have a new store to put heroes in so players have hard time getting those heroes to 5* making them buy the package that contains the hero they need even if it only offer 95ss as they don't want to spend their coins for heroes instead of gear in the GT shop


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    64
    I saw the 95 ss and think it's ridiculous. A 1* hero, available in guild shop, gives such a sh*tty package.

    Also, is the gear on 1* heroes now only the r1 gear? I remember back near the beginning you would get multiple gears and 330 ss and gems for non-magic stone heroes..

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    9
    I'm wondering how many ppl can buy 95 ss for this hero... Ucool marketing manager should have a vacation.
    Old servers have him already 5*... new servers can use guild shop... only 330 ss could be a good deal.

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I saw the 95 ss and think it's ridiculous. A 1* hero, available in guild shop, gives such a sh*tty package.

    Also, is the gear on 1* heroes now only the r1 gear? I remember back near the beginning you would get multiple gears and 330 ss and gems for non-magic stone heroes..
    I remember that too they offered one red gear and one orange if you buy the 99$ package along with gems and the 320 ss but Ucool keep changing that they started by removing the orange gear and say that they should put that package for more money as it worth 1469% of what we are paying and by adding the orange gear it should be more than that so they removed the orange gear (playing us like idiots) and then started the 95 ss for VIP magic chest heroes (ONLY) and now I wonder what will betty say about this I bet they are trying to find a lame reason which makes the producer see it as a genius idea


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    21
    But PM is a strong backline hero

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    It seems that we received many complaints saying that it's not fair that some heroes were much cheaper than other thereafter. So the decision maker changed the policy on the Heroes Package and starting making all heroes the same price. I will forward this thread to him but I doubt that he would change his mind again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It seems that we received many complaints saying that it's not fair that some heroes were much cheaper than other thereafter. So the decision maker changed the policy on the Heroes Package and starting making all heroes the same price. I will forward this thread to him but I doubt that he would change his mind again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    oh, really I am on this website 24/7 show me who from the VIP players complained.
    and now you're saying all upcoming packages are going to have 95 ss OMG Ucool became greedy than ever. but ill make sure ill not pay any money to Ucool from this day forward thx. oh one more thing ill make sure to show everyone your answer so lets see how many players will compline about that change of policy


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    20
    Well I guess this is the repercussion of people complaining all the time - we can't have nice things. People complained when the packages were 330, others complained when it was 95. Now I guess we'll have consistency - just not the consistency spenders wanted

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    4
    But puppet has no legendary and isn't a magic stone hero. So why put that package? Wouldn't a hero with a legendary skill be a better candidate? Not to mention puppet being in guild shop. And not too hard to accumulate guild coins. But even if you dont count that there are definitely candidates worthy of the heroic pack. This is deviating from previous.

  13. #13
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Columbia, Mo
    Posts
    746
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Windforce View Post
    But puppet has no legendary and isn't a magic stone hero. So why put that package? Wouldn't a hero with a legendary skill be a better candidate? Not to mention puppet being in guild shop. And not too hard to accumulate guild coins. But even if you dont count that there are definitely candidates worthy of the heroic pack. This is deviating from previous.
    it is just another way for Ucool to get more money. no one complined about the 320ss ppl complined about the 95ss but betty didn't find any other good reason to say


    (VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    it is just another way for Ucool to get more money. no one complined about the 320ss ppl complined about the 95ss but betty didn't find any other good reason to say
    Dear Leader
    Many players contacted us via in-game support tickets. And my colleauge in charge there reported that some players complained that the 320 Soul Stones was not fair in a weekly meeting. I guess this move would keep regular buyers away while fufiling new buyers. But the producer didn't make further explanation on why we would change the quantity. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #15
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    64
    It makes sense to do 95 ss for heroes still available in magic stone chest. But for shop heroes or older heroes - especially those that are 1*, 330 was a reasonable amount.

    I would be interested to know what percentage of players sent in-game tickets about the number of soul stones...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •