Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You seriusly think this is legit??

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

You seriusly think this is legit??

Just look at this fucking image and tell me if this is a legal hero or not.

28k all side map + 320 energy burn all side map.

And i do not speak about the pushback hitting 20k aoe and stunning, plus the silence aoe hitting 10k.

Fix this fuckig hero, fast!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    quit whining if you don't like this hero then dont use her

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ofc vip15 trashing money likes her

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    quit whining if you don't like this hero then dont use her
    There are still smart people who are not here to pay to win, but use their brain instead, unlike those like you. This is a free to play game with pay to benefit features, meaning 1 hero should not rule the game. And Holy is right, she was broken than they fixed her. Than they decided to make her op af! That's not right. Roll her back the way she was after first fix and she'll be normal good hero again. She has great potential anyway and doesn't need to be op for that, this is just ridiculous, the amount of damage + energy steal come on! Ucool fix this stupid hero to be as she was before! For example PM 5* red 1 deals less damage with his ulti than this bi**h red and 4* only! That's clearly pay to win! And what that makes people - angry, makes us not willing to spend! When I see things like this it doesn't motivate me to buy that hero, on contrary it makes me angry that I don't want to pay any money to them and many people think the same way, only a bunch of dumbasses will pay anything to rule until they get bored of game and that's a secure way to destroy a good game. In short run they will earn a lot than as many people start to get sick of greediness and leave game than the high spenders leave it too cause it's no longer interesting when you have no competition.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    If you can't figure out a counter for Sorceress (and there are at least 3-5 different lineup that works against her)

then you should quit now. This game is not for you and you will not get far by complaining like a little-child.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    If you can't figure out a counter for Sorceress (and there are at least 3-5 different lineup that works against her)

then you should quit now. This game is not for you and you will not get far by complaining like a little-child.
    +1
    Stop complaining... She is not a broken hero.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It's not about finding her counter, but looking at her skills. I would have less problem with her if her ulti damage did slightly less (although I'm sure it will be less devastating at higher levels), and her energy drain were lowered.

Seriously, 320 energy drain to all heroes in a full-screen aoe is ridiculous.. Rose does less on a single target hero (male), and other aoe energy drainers (AS, VS) only drain around 100..

Then her skills:
    damage + energy drain
    "multiple" enemy knock back + high damage
    aoe silence + high damage
    damage boost

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    It's not about finding her counter, but looking at her skills. I would have less problem with her if her ulti damage did slightly less (although I'm sure it will be less devastating at higher levels), and her energy drain were lowered.
    Sorry, but in this game counter hero/team is important.
    You can have a hero that with his ultimate make 1M damage, but if you find the right counter team, this hero become useless!
    PM can kill her at breakfast, if she isn't protect. NA or better AS can kill her pretty easily with TF and RF...
    Guys, if you want all shit heroes like Tarot, just say it...

Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post

Who said they can't find counter to her? That's not an issue, issue is how retarded her skills are. Pay for a hero and you have all in one - insane damage, energy steal, silence, stun...what doesn't she have? Paying to be superior is what makes you a dumb brainless child. Normal and reasonable person are able to see when it's too much, Even if she's free this is too much. It's not complaining for paid hero, it's complaining for unbalanced hero. She was perfectly fine and quite good actually before they buffed her ultimate skill. They need to reduce energy steal and she will be fine again. That's not too much to ask and she will still be strong as hell but she will be much more balanced. There is absolutely no reason for this hero to be superior over others heroes with similar skills and this is a very good screen shot proving what an op hero does and how unbalanced it is.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    If you guys could counter easy you wouldnt be making these retarded threads. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    If you guys could counter easy you wouldnt be making these retarded threads. Just sayin.
    I can post to you multiple defending and attacking success battles if you need. As stated above, issue isn't countering, issue is unbalance, no hero does that amount of damage so why would she be an exception?! Balance her to be normal like others and like she was before they buffed her last time for no reason, she was perfectly fine before that

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I can post to you multiple defending and attacking success battles if you need. As stated above, issue isn't countering, issue is unbalance, no hero does that amount of damage so why would she be an exception?! Balance her to be normal like others and like she was before they buffed her last time for no reason, she was perfectly fine before that
    Agree! Finally we are on the same side Lady-E
    "As I've always said, a counterable OP hero doesn't mean he or she isn't OP"
    I've no problem with Sorceress too, but I'm not denying the fact that she's very OP, not only her Ultimate but her ball of knockball & silence also deal incredibly crazy damage. Take a look at our old heroes: VW's knockback which does little damage and happen once per battle; DM & Shadowleaf 's Silence which does zero damage.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    +1

People keep talking about countering but it's not main point. The main point is the hero herself is unbalanced.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    unbalance ??? ask your mom to buy it for you. quit whining if you cant get this hero. feel sorry if you cant afford it dumb. if you use right counter pack she is very easy to kill. i advise you to quit game if u want all equal between none vip and vip.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    While she is insanely OP, many magic stone heroes are like that, but people always find a counter. CA, griffin, TF, all are still meta heroes, and are sick, but there are counters avaible for them
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.