Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferryman Legendary Skill

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar

Ferryman Legendary Skill

Could somebody tell me if they are going to start the Ferryman legendary quest? If so, could you update me in a week or so, or whenever you have made him legendary, and tell me if he is actually useful now with his new skill?
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Uh.. ferryman doesnt have a legendary skill and there is no news about any new legendary quests. Wait for the new L quests to be officually released atleast before making a new thread about it. But to answer your question, no ferryman will never be good.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Uh.. ferryman doesnt have a legendary skill and there is no news about any new legendary quests. Wait for the new L quests to be officually released atleast before making a new thread about it. But to answer your question, no ferryman will never be good.
    You never know. His legendary skill could be "All opposing heroes stand in fear for 15 sec upon Ferryman's death."

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ferryman (Shalandar marks enemies who are damaged by his skill Shades. When they are hit by the skill Shades again, they will receive extra damage).

According to Archon. We wait for the official release.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    Ferryman (Shalandar marks enemies who are damaged by his skill Shades. When they are hit by the skill Shades again, they will receive extra damage).

According to Archon. We wait for the official release.
    That could be helpful if the battle last long, but I don't think Ferryman can last that long, as far as I can remember, Ferryman is always the first to die.

I think it would be better if his legendary skill is something relate to his death, like steal mana or extra x2,x3 damage.
    Last edited by bin; 06-10-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't know what his awakened skill is in Chinese game, but on my server awakened ferryman is in all the to teams in arena.
    So I would' say this guy will never be useful if I were you...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Please where is the thread by archon stating the soon to be released legendary skills

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    It will be released in the next patch
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Where you have that info from?

Just because it's in game files, does not mean it will be in next patch. There are a lot of things in game files for longer time that haven't been released

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Where you have that info from?

Just because it's in game files, does not mean it will be in next patch. There are a lot of things in game files for longer time that haven't been released
    Archon read the client. He prefers not to link to the thread he posted it in to other threads, so out of respect and appreciation to him, I will have you find the thread. But here is what he said:

New legendaries in client:

Ferryman:
    Shalandar marks enemies who are damaged by his skill Shades. When they are hit by the skill Shades again, they will receive extra damage.

DK:
    Magic res boost for undead.

Mountain:
    Armor boost for giants.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Archon read the client. He prefers not to link to the thread he posted it in to other threads, so out of respect and appreciation to him, I will have you find the thread. But here is what he said:

New legendaries in client:

Ferryman:
    Shalandar marks enemies who are damaged by his skill Shades. When they are hit by the skill Shades again, they will receive extra damage.

DK:
    Magic res boost for undead.

Mountain:
    Armor boost for giants.
    Henry wasn't the one asking for the thread, i don't think....I think he was asking where did baalercyti hear that the release is in the next patch....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I think FeM in the Chinese version works quite differently. I heard his ulti works similar to the Dota hero, dealing greater damage to heroes closer to him, and less to those further away.

Our FeM is useless without his legendary, and if he remains low damage+low hp/armor/resistance, will just be "less" useless with one..

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I think FeM in the Chinese version works quite differently. I heard his ulti works similar to the Dota hero, dealing greater damage to heroes closer to him, and less to those further away.

Our FeM is useless without his legendary, and if he remains low damage+low hp/armor/resistance, will just be "less" useless with one..
    Here is what I found for the Chinese version
    http://db.youba.com/dtcq/yingxiong/25/
    You will have to use Google Translate. To save you the trouble, when I translate it the legendary skill says:

Shadow magic shadow pressure units each hit soul will be attached to them, the target has again been hurt Movies pressure will detonate these souls cause additional damage.
    Lv. 40 (reached the limit) Movies pressure once again hit the target causing additional 150 % point of damage

Where "Shadow magic" is Ferryman and "pressure units" are Shades - so it sounds very similar

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    Henry wasn't the one asking for the thread, i don't think....I think he was asking where did baalercyti hear that the release is in the next patch....
    Yup, thx.

I know Archons Infos. But I haven't seen any info saying those legendaries will be released with next patch.

There are some things for longer time in the client, like DM legendary, but still not released

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yup, thx.

I know Archos Infos. But I haven't seen any info saying those legendaries will be released with next batch.

There are some things for longer time in the client, like DM legendary, but still not released
    And what is DMs legendary?