Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the "soul" dude from ct!!??

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Who is the "soul" dude from ct!!??

I dunno if this is the right place for this thread, can anyone know who this soul guy is, the dude have 3 account in Asia, Europe, South America all rank 1 just the first round!!!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    big ass spender $$$$ . No lifer with money. Perfect user for this game
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    The man, the myth, the legend. For all the reasons Uncle said.

I love Soul, he covers 50% of Ucool's server costs.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Why not just sell him the prizes so the rest of us can have a real, fair, competition? Such a waste.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Why not just sell him the prizes so the rest of us can have a real, fair, competition? Such a waste.
    Ucool's smart. Though there is no such things as a real and fair competition as long as that button is still there.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    it would not be fair if only a few players could use the button.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I played against Soul's third/final account on 106 for over a year. Good player - as you can imagine strong in arena, gt, raids - everywhere (he has EVERY hero R1 max). I won't go into personally who he is and how much he spends on that one account alone (not that I know the whole story - but I know more than most) - but it's shocking how relentless he is. One small example - our daily goal was to get him to exhaust his arena resets before his rewards - that's 13 resets in both arenas. Usually he clears cool downs so you can calculate how many gems that is EVERY DAY. Of course he max buys stamina, championship inspire, gear packages, etc - so you can only imagine the gem packages for that one account.

I'm a very high level player - but soul in action is really a site to behold - amazing really. He's a stud for sure

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jskunkle View Post
    I played against Soul's third/final account on 106 for over a year. Good player - as you can imagine strong in arena, gt, raids - everywhere (he has EVERY hero R1 max). I won't go into personally who he is and how much he spends on that one account alone (not that I know the whole story - but I know more than most) - but it's shocking how relentless he is. One small example - our daily goal was to get him to exhaust his arena resets before his rewards - that's 13 resets in both arenas. Usually he clears cool downs so you can calculate how many gems that is EVERY DAY. Of course he max buys stamina, championship inspire, gear packages, etc - so you can only imagine the gem packages for that one account.

I'm a very high level player - but soul in action is really a site to behold - amazing really
    Or he works for ucool, and doesn't really need to spend maybe?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    or he's just a freakin rich guy

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well soubds like he has too much time on his hands if hes literally playing the game 24/7 doing 13 arena/ga resets a day on 3! different accounts (even on one account thats borderline psychotic) to always stay on top.

Sounds really pathetic if hes a real person. Major mental health issues if thats the case.

So hes either billionaire with mental health issues addicted to a nonsense video game thats he glued to 24/7. Or a smart tech guy from Asia who has managed to create a sophisticated bot program that is running the game 24/7 and probably hacks as much resources it wants for free. My bets on the later... the idea of a billionaire glued to a computer/tablet/phone screen 24/7 makes me cringe and very sad for the future of the planet. If hes a saavy tech guy thats exploiting ucool... then I give him props and kudos for finding and abusing the exploit.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Good lord, I can sure think of better ways to spend 15 hours a day and tens of thousands of dollars than a mobile game.

Travel the world..... Ooooooor, I can get my HC heroes all to R1....tough choice!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S450 View Post
    Good lord, I can sure think of better ways to spend 15 hours a day and tens of thousands of dollars than a mobile game.

Travel the world..... Ooooooor, I can get my HC heroes all to R1....tough choice!
    I think he pay someone to play for him lol
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I think he pay someone to play for him lol
    More like a computer.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    He is a Korean, it could explain a lot. I have no questions when a player is either Japanese or Korean, they are good at gaming.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    He is a Korean, it could explain a lot. I have no questions when a player is either Japanese or Korean, they are good at gaming.
    Lmao too true though
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.