Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is the "soul" dude from ct!!??

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Or takes the time to exploit systems in plain site and get off knowing the companys systems and personal are too primitive to detect it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It's probably several people, probably at a gaming house and it's probably a pass time for when they aren't playing the game they play professionally.

huehuehue and ucool answer our prayer, they took away inspire button =))

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Now, no more inspire button, don't have to be afraid of people who abuse the inspire button

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    And now we can count hours till people start to complain about Championship even without Inspire button
    Randomness of matchmaking
    Randomness in fights itself
    Untransperancy of the score system,
    Etc, etc, etc

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Soul is in my guild.
    Whatever he does, I think it's not anyone's business on judging/labeling him without really knowing who he is.
    Despite my disagreement on spending much money on any game (specially with ucool), and not playing long times per day, who am I to judge him? Everybody can do anything out of their lives, since they do not do bad things to the others.

I believe that it should be better for these guys who do this kind of aggressive coment to think about their own lives and mistakes before pointing fingers to other people.
    Really makes me sad to see such comments instead of something constructive to help the players. =/

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    And now we can count hours till people start to complain about Championship even without Inspire button
    Randomness of matchmaking
    Randomness in fights itself
    Untransperancy of the score system,
    Etc, etc, etc
    Randomness of matchmaking? What do you mean isn't it the case for all competition, if you're lucky you get to face weak opponent.
    Randomness in fight itself.... if people complain about that they would have left this game long ago, cause arena, ga fight are pretty random
    Untransparancy of the score system, does it change anything that you know precisely how the score is calculate?

I can't help but feel a hint of salt in your comment, are you among the guy who use insprire button?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I did not complain about that, as much as I did not really about previous system, I said I don't care about that that much, and no I did not use a single inspiration
    I just predict what's gonna happen, and believe me it will.

About your questions:
    Randomness in matchmaking, well, yes and no
    In some systems yes, in others not.
    But believe me you will see people complain about have to fight stronger opponents (with around their level) while others fight opponents 10 lvls or more below them, hence getting better scores

Randomness in fights:
    I'm aware this is like that, I don't care, but havent you seen a lot of threads complaining about that?
    With the flags and fighting 3 players with 3 teams each, only seeing 3 heroes each and can not change teams between those 3 players... It's even more random as in Arena

And to the score system:
    If you know exactly how it works you maybe slightly change teams according to that.
    Do you get points only how fast you kill opponent, no matter of power of his team (lvl101 or lvl81?)
    Do you get more point the more heroes you have alive or even based on total HP left?
    How exactly are the points calculated, so you could think of if it makes more sense to set a Score boost flag or an Attribute boost flag

And so on and on.

As I said, I don't really care, prices are so low that it does not make much sense to care much

But believe me, others will, now without inspiration they will have more attention and looking deeper into this and that will result in complains.

Mark my words...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I did not complain about that, as much as I did not really about previous system, I said I don't care about that that much, and no I did not use a single inspiration
    I just predict what's gonna happen, and believe me it will.

About your questions:
    Randomness in matchmaking, well, yes and no
    In some systems yes, in others not.
    But believe me you will see people complain about have to fight stronger opponents (with around their level) while others fight opponents 10 lvls or more below them, hence getting better scores

Randomness in fights:
    I'm aware this is like that, I don't care, but havent you seen a lot of threads complaining about that?
    With the flags and fighting 3 players with 3 teams each, only seeing 3 heroes each and can not change teams between those 3 players... It's even more random as in Arena

And to the score system:
    If you know exactly how it works you maybe slightly change teams according to that.
    Do you get points only how fast you kill opponent, no matter of power of his team (lvl101 or lvl81?)
    Do you get more point the more heroes you have alive or even based on total HP left?
    How exactly are the points calculated, so you could think of if it makes more sense to set a Score boost flag or an Attribute boost flag

And so on and on.

As I said, I don't really care, prices are so low that it does not make much sense to care much

But believe me, others will, now without inspiration they will have more attention and looking deeper into this and that will result in complains.

Mark my words...
    I hope people find the remaining mistakes and complain... thats the way things gets betters, like just happened with the inspire button

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Soul is a good guy, played with him for long time on server 120 before he migrated. Dont hate the Legend, hate the game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Soul is history. He could be a heavy gem spender but he is no where to see for all continents after the inspire being removed.
    IGN: [A] Epicene - Server 31

Championship Best Achievement:
    S3 Champion - Altroth

Guild War Achievement:
    Champion: 8 (S11) (S16) (S19) (S21) (S23) (S24) (S26) (S29)
    Runner Up: 6 (S4) (S5) (S7) (S22) (S25) (S27)
    Semi Finals: 10 (S1) (S3) (S6) (S10) (S12) (S13) (S14) (S17) (S18) (S28)
    Quarter Finals: 4 (S2) (S9) (S15) (S20)
    Last 16: 1 (S8)
    DNQ: -

Upcoming heroic package : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroic-Package