Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Display your Guild's GT Lane Data

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar

Display your Guild's GT Lane Data

It would be very helpful during GT signup if all of the data for your Guild's Lane Signup was easier to view.
    For example

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | # | Member | Top Lane Teams | Middle Lane Teams | Bottom Lane Teams | Total Teams |
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 1 | John ......|.4.......................|...........2..... ............|.............3................| .......9..........|
    | 2 | John ......|.5.......................|...........7..... ............|.............5................| ......17.........|
    | 3 | John ......|.3.......................|...........4..... ............|.............5................|...... .12........|
    | 4 | John ......|.6.......................|...........1..... ............|.............2................|...... .9..........|
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |.4.|..Total......|.18.....................|...... .....14...............|.............15............ ...|.......47........|
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with other recommendations including:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | # | Member | Top Lane Teams | Middle Lane Teams | Bottom Lane Teams | Total Teams | Total Power | Average Power Per Team |
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 1 | John ......|.4.......................|...........2..... ............|.............3................| .......9..........|
    | 2 | John ......|.5.......................|...........7..... ............|.............5................| ......17.........|
    | 3 | John ......|.3.......................|...........4..... ............|.............5................|...... .12........|
    | 4 | John ......|.6.......................|...........1..... ............|.............2................|...... .9..........|
    |.4.|..Total......|.18.....................|...... .....14...............|.............15............ ...|.......47........|

Currently, I have to frequently check each member and how many teams they have in each lane, and then put that data into a Google Sheet that I use.
    Having the information like this right up front would be very helpful in determining which members I need to whisper to in order to have them move their teams
    to a different lane, or to urge them to create more teams.
    Another helpful Column would be "Total", which would obviously just add up the numbers from the Top, Middle, and Bottom lanes

This data would still be made available only to Officers/Leaders, and could be found in the Guild Hall / Manage or within Grand Tournament itself
    Last edited by Yourself; 06-08-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: forum didn't handle whitespace how I expected

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Agreed, updating excel sheet containing team data for every member takes more than two hours which is a daunting task.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Agreed, updating excel sheet containing team data for every member takes more than two hours which is a daunting task.
    I hear you lol. The life of a GT strategist is hard.

Yeah, I'd also like to see more data. Freaking pie charts of the colors of the heroes, for each lane. Also a way to filter for certain heroes (How many Turtle Fighters or Ninja Assassins are in each lane) and a grand total column as Yourself suggested.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    +1

Already suggested that several times.
    Also very important additional to Team Count per lane (without the Need to add your own Teams) would be Total Power per lane and Average Team power per lane

What other data would people want to see?
    I edited the first post with some of the recommendations

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Would be easier if game would allow leaders to shift all teams into any lane they wanted. Make it a deadline to add all teams before a match; once that deadline is over no teams can be edited but lead/officers are Able to adjust the three lanes as needed within 24 hours. Once that deadline is up the matches commence

Quote Originally Posted by shino1000 View Post
    Would be easier if game would allow leaders to shift all teams into any lane they wanted. Make it a deadline to add all teams before a match; once that deadline is over no teams can be edited but lead/officers are Able to adjust the three lanes as needed within 24 hours. Once that deadline is up the matches commence
    I was trying to steer this thread away from that actually :/
    That is a controversial topic that has already been discussed in plenty of other threads. Thanks for your input though.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Maybe total number of R2, R1, R, O2 heroes per lane.

Hey Yourself, I was looking at the format of your example and I was wondering... In your guild do you assign specific members to a lane or do you assign specific teams to a lane?

Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    Hey Yourself, I was looking at the format of your example and I was wondering... In your guild do you assign specific members to a lane or do you assign specific teams to a lane?
    We currently do members to certain lanes.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    We currently do members to certain lanes.
    Is it the right method? I feel it is wrong, power is just an indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Is it the right method? I feel it is wrong, power is just an indicator.
    If you know the ´power´ of each member individually and balance the lanes according to the total power as a guild, I see nothing wrong with this. We do members to certain lanes as well.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    If you know people know what they are doing regarding on which heroes to concentrate or how to build teams and/Or give guidelines power is a quite good (or more or less only) indicator, but not whole truth.
    1 full red1 team is for sure better as 3-4 purple+x/orange mixed. But 3 o2 (maybe with red mixed) may be better as 1 red.
    At a certain point/player power you can be sure someone can send 18 teams and team powers adds up to his total power.
    Under a certain total power it can be the case people send less teams, so the team powers summed up are less then his total power. Can be a lot heroes not lvld to minimum required level for example.
    So the only truth indicator would be note power of each team... And that is a horrible task if more as 800 teams for example.

So also would (and suggested several times) like to have more statistics. Power per Lane. Team count per Lane (without the need to add your own teams) , average power per team (all visible in 1 easy overview).
    And somewhere statistics about each player and the teams they set, same as above: total power of all teams of that player, team quantity,, average power)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Agree. Easy statistics to implement but I doubt ucool will implement them. Only if you play the game as a normal player you see the need.

The fact that you cannot even see all of your Guild Mates All Heroes Power or Hero Stars in the rankings makes this even more difficult too ..