Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crusade drops

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Forgotten7's Avatar
    Since the announce of the improvements, i can say i got something useful in every crusade for 4 or 5 days. Useful mean unusual too, like demon garmen, crusade sword, dragon relic...no red items. Then, an uncommon drop of heroes x60 and x30 (heroes every pro got 3*). After this, return of the white and green for almost 2 week now. Btw, Thx for the gc diff5...cant wait for the 6
    Leviath
    Server 89
    TL104/ 1,2mil ahp/ vip12

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    3. PUT IN PLACE SOME MECHANISM TO AVOID EXCESSIVE UNBALANCE.
    Excessive unbalance in a freemium game. First time i hear this, is it real? I am pretty sure the monthly magic stone heroes are usually well balanced and not game-breaking in the slightest.
    Speaking of which, shame on you ucool for releasing such an underpowered hero as Tarot Prophet. Maximum buff him asap please. Ooops i mean "balance" him!

It's completely annoying how a game that should reward the knowledge and skills of its players
    Championship. A fine example of a game activity that trully makes knowledge and skills shine on every aspect possible.
    Honorable mention: "Inspire" button.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    I agree with this topic and I am really fed up with betty responses that do us no good in game

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your words to our producer. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    In other words they dont give a s.h.I.t about you and your issue. I have wrote them(like many others) about unbalanced crusade drop many times before THEY JUST DONT CARE !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    YUp drop rate is already touching sky improve it even best
    Yes, it's so greatly improved in your account that now the best improvement should consist of boosting the chances for everyone else and give you the grey and green shit that we've been getting so far from now on.

How's that for balance, huh? Sounds fair enough to me. It should sound fair to you as well because you probably have 999 red items in stock with the awesome loot you've been getting on a daily basis. That, if you are not repeatedly trolling us all with the help of a very basic image editor. But, in any case, either it is for balance sake or as a well deserved punishment for being so annoying, it's clear to me that you should be excluded from any future improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by BLyoo View Post
    Excessive unbalance in a freemium game. First time i hear this, is it real? I am pretty sure the monthly magic stone heroes are usually well balanced and not game-breaking in the slightest.
    I wasn't talking about balance between free and VIP players, but between "lucky" and "unlucky" players. VIP or non VIP, for what respects to this feature, we're all in the same boat. Most of us are watching some lucky others getting 4-6 good items per week while we get nothing for months. In short, the awful truth is that there is an evident consistency of the number of drops everywhere else in the game but the annoying Crusade. That said, I reckon that in this game the gap between VIP and free (or close to free, like low VIP which is really affordable) is NOT nearly as unbalanced as it is in the majority of its kind. Of course, there has to be some difference, or nobody would pay, but I think that it's fair enough.

However, if a VIP15 gets nothing but grey shit from crusade and see his/her VIP4 guildmates getting wraith loricas, relics of hades and feathers of truth day after day, he might become fed up of it and think twice before buying gems ever again. That doesn't sound very good for business.

Speaking of which, shame on you ucool for releasing such an underpowered hero as Tarot Prophet. Maximum buff him asap please. Ooops i mean "balance" him!
    He should be boosted up, drastically. And I'm confident that he will be. If I recall right, the Griffin, Corrupted Angel, and even some free heroes like the Rose Fencer, were shit right upon their respective releases. Well, look at them now.

Championship. A fine example of a game activity that trully makes knowledge and skills shine on every aspect possible.
    Honorable mention: "Inspire" button.
    They have said that the infamous button would be removed and in the meantime I couldn't care less about that crap. This feature is an EPIC FAIL, but if some things that have been datamined from the game data get confirmed, be prepared because HC is about to become MUCH worse. (Spoiler alert: Training of heroes that will boost their stats RANDOMLY, new VIP levels 16 and beyond and whatever they can think of to test how limitless can our patience be, or force us all to quit for good)

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    He should be boosted up, drastically. And I'm confident that he will be. If I recall right, the Griffin, Corrupted Angel, and even some free heroes like the Rose Fencer, were shit right upon their respective releases. Well, look at them now.

They have said that the infamous button would be removed and in the meantime I couldn't care less about that crap. This feature is an EPIC FAIL, but if some things that have been datamined from the game data get confirmed, be prepared because HC is about to become MUCH worse. (Spoiler alert: Training of heroes that will boost their stats RANDOMLY, new VIP levels 16 and beyond and whatever they can think of to test how limitless can our patience be, or force us all to quit for good)

Highly agree with that.
    There will be People blaming others asking to buff Tarot Prophet, but whatever.
    Noone is aksing for a highly overpowered hero, but it should be a valid request to make him useable. With his ulti as it is, he is by far not.

Also very sceptical about the datamined planned Features.
    I hope that this Training will give only temporary boosts to something new (new Arena) and so maybe replace the Inspire button
    Or at least it will be achievable for all with same effort and not only VIP Feature and with lot of gems (although it already says VIP15+ get more Training Slots)

Anyway, having same heroes with different stats, will be more unbalanced as it is now....

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Or at least it will be achievable for all with same effort and not only VIP Feature and with lot of gems (although it already says VIP15+ get more Training Slots)
    Lol, in fact it reads VIP16+. Not even VIP15 will get extra slots. And the money you have to spend to become VIP15 is completely out of the table in my case ($5,000, hahaha, come on...)

Anyway, having same heroes with different stats, will be more unbalanced as it is now....
    Exactly my point. We have enough with the already-too-random-RNG. Now they could be planning to release a feature that may ruin or make even more powerful any already OP hero. On the other hand, then there's the Furnace, which sounds good if it is what I think it is.

Exactly my point. We have enough with the already-too-random-RNG. Now they could be planning to release a feature that may ruin or make even more powerful any already OP hero. On the other hand, then there's the Furnace, which sounds good if it is what I think it is.
    Yeah, dissamble gear to its components if it is what it sounds like - that could indeed be useful.

There was older info (just the used strings ) that mentioned also to craft something I think - could be to add something to at least legendary gear

And also something about a Warhall with defending and attacking other Players....for whatever

So I hope traininghall is only used to boost attributes there....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Trust me now its 10 days no red drop secondly betty can you confirm drop rate is running low at moment last time when drop rate was low i had nothing for 2 weeks if this is how its going i need to change crusade to pattern one but been very lazy didnt give it go yet will try today.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Please remove inho berry from Last crusade Chest.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Also very sceptical about the datamined planned Features.
    Where can I find info regarding this?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    The reason you guys are mad is not drop rates, it is psychology. As somebody already said in this thread, if everyone got red/red1/red2 gears all the time, people would progress way too quickly and there would be no fun in the grind, plus everyone would have the drops. So, by your anger, I'm guessing you don't get these red drops, but I know for a fact you get many orange gears. But (this is where the psychology kicks in), you are high enough level that you think of that as only an OK gear, not great, so you forget you ever got it, yet you remember all the times you got crappy stuff. In reality we all get good drops, just some of us realize it and some of us don't
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

And how do you know by fact?

I don't even critize the system, although ofc I'm happy when I get something.

But I can ensure you, there are lots of people who get NOTHING worthy for weeks, orange drops included

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    The reason you guys are mad is not drop rates, it is psychology. As somebody already said in this thread, if everyone got red/red1/red2 gears all the time, people would progress way too quickly and there would be no fun in the grind, plus everyone would have the drops. So, by your anger, I'm guessing you don't get these red drops, but I know for a fact you get many orange gears. But (this is where the psychology kicks in), you are high enough level that you think of that as only an OK gear, not great, so you forget you ever got it, yet you remember all the times you got crappy stuff. In reality we all get good drops, just some of us realize it and some of us don't
    No. Just NO. I specifically remember that I got Angels Crystal x2 once and that's it from all the time since red drop has been introduced as crusade drop. I have very good memory and I don't forget such things so let's say this is just 3 months (it's not really, it's longer than that but lets say that) it's 90 days of 2 crusades a day. That is 180 crusade runs, 1 red gear loot?! Are you kidding me, this is fair to you???
    And now on the other part of your post, orange drop, yes I had Force of Gods once, Crystal balls 2 times, Eagle ring 2-3 times, wow I must be extremely lucky to get those that I already have 10+ and their fragments 999! From purple gears what I got so far is this: Crusade sword 3 times, Dragon Relic 2 times, Kaylins Blood 2 times. That is my loot for these 3 months. I get same loot few days in a row, that's why I got those I mentioned above , it was all one after another day, now it's Death Mages ss, 3 days in a row...
    Is it better than before - yes. Is it good enough -no? Why - because we're constantly getting loot that we don't need that much anymore. I'm not asking for full gear guaranteed in every run but damn fragments instead of stupid grey, green and blue gears! People remember very well what they got and when so your point here makes no sense whatsoever