Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Crusade drops

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    5

    Crusade drops

    I am seriously considering quitting the game. The crusade drop are nothing but fillers. Sad thing is I just dropped $200 on this game in the last few days. There is no reason that all drops from every chest for 2 passes through the crusades should be nothing but green and white gear. I understand that they want to draw the game out and keep it interesting but this is testing my patience. I have never seen a red item in crusade rewards, get lucky once a month with an orange gear, see the occasional purple gear, but see more white, green, and blue gear than I will ever need. How does this inspire me to keep playing and keep spending money on this game?

    For the record I am level 93, 846K total power, 440 total stars so I have put a lot of time and money into this game. Not sure for how much longer though.

    Bottom line, the crusade drops need to be addressed and soon. There are a lot of people that feel the same way I do.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brookline, Massachusetts
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    16
    Personally I have been blessed with crusade drops on my new account but yeah I feel you. On my main account I get shit too.
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    10
    I see what you guys are saying but you really gotta look at the games point of view. Would you like everyone getting good drops so they can boost all there heroes up to the max? So then it would be even harder for you to get high ranks because everyone will have r1 or r2 chars very fast. I understand it sucks when some people get orange items that you need for red and r1 gears and you get nothing. But its all random. You get good drops from GC now. But yah its nice when you get a good item from crusade but the game would get boring even faster if you could get all your heroes to the max fast if crusade dropped all good gears.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    5
    You are missing the whole point. The drops are nothing useable at all.

    No we don't want purple, orange, red drops from every chests. Zero in 30 chests is what I am complaining about.

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    82
    Crusade drops are pure crap. Uncool improved them only on their mind.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,341
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Crispy View Post
    I am seriously considering quitting the game. The crusade drop are nothing but fillers. Sad thing is I just dropped $200 on this game in the last few days. There is no reason that all drops from every chest for 2 passes through the crusades should be nothing but green and white gear. I understand that they want to draw the game out and keep it interesting but this is testing my patience. I have never seen a red item in crusade rewards, get lucky once a month with an orange gear, see the occasional purple gear, but see more white, green, and blue gear than I will ever need. How does this inspire me to keep playing and keep spending money on this game?

    For the record I am level 93, 846K total power, 440 total stars so I have put a lot of time and money into this game. Not sure for how much longer though.

    Bottom line, the crusade drops need to be addressed and soon. There are a lot of people that feel the same way I do.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your words to our producer. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    22
    ... And they will increase the chances of getting a ring of spectre by 0.01%
    ... And next patch will say: Crusade loot improvements
    ... And most people (everyone apart from the usual trolls) will want the Uncool devs to suffer a painful death... Again

    Wanna avoid this? It's simple, actually. Follow these guidelines:

    1. DON'T LIMIT THE PATCH TO ONLY INCREASE THE FREAKING "CHANCES" AND MAKE IT THE END OF THE STORY. The entire system is BROKEN. You need to improve it FOR REAL.

    2. MAKE IT BASED ON THE DIFFICULTY OF THE ENEMY LINEUPS - For instance, it could be a great idea to make the chest contain gears or soul stones consistent with the team that has been defeated. If there was an O1 chaplain in the enemy team you could get a holy seed. If there was a R1 ninja you could get a corrupted mask, or SS of those heroes.

    3. PUT IN PLACE SOME MECHANISM TO AVOID EXCESSIVE UNBALANCE. It's completely annoying how a game that should reward the knowledge and skills of its players has turned into a stupid lottery thing and some players can get dozens of good gears while others are getting NOTHING BUT CRAP.

    4. And this goes for the markets as well: WHENEVER YOU ADD NEW PROMOTION FRAMES AND LEVEL CAPS, ENSURE TO UPDATE THE CRUSADE AND ALL THE MARKETS SO THEY WON'T CONTINUE GIVING WHITE AND GREEN SHIT TO PLAYERS OF LEVEL 101 WITH EVERY HERO AT LEAST ORANGE+2. IT SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATING IS THIS

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    I see a lot of player who get a awesome drop ,but i get only scrap items, i dont now where is improve loot, maby only for higer VIP,11+.
    really I do not know every day I wonder why I do not get.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    22
    I can assure you that the odds are not VIP-related, definitely.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    ... And they will increase the chances of getting a ring of spectre by 0.01%
    ... And next patch will say: Crusade loot improvements
    ... And most people (everyone apart from the usual trolls) will want the Uncool devs to suffer a painful death... Again

    Wanna avoid this? It's simple, actually. Follow these guidelines:

    1. DON'T LIMIT THE PATCH TO ONLY INCREASE THE FREAKING "CHANCES" AND MAKE IT THE END OF THE STORY. The entire system is BROKEN. You need to improve it FOR REAL.

    2. MAKE IT BASED ON THE DIFFICULTY OF THE ENEMY LINEUPS - For instance, it could be a great idea to make the chest contain gears or soul stones consistent with the team that has been defeated. If there was an O1 chaplain in the enemy team you could get a holy seed. If there was a R1 ninja you could get a corrupted mask, or SS of those heroes.

    3. PUT IN PLACE SOME MECHANISM TO AVOID EXCESSIVE UNBALANCE. It's completely annoying how a game that should reward the knowledge and skills of its players has turned into a stupid lottery thing and some players can get dozens of good gears while others are getting NOTHING BUT CRAP.

    4. And this goes for the markets as well: WHENEVER YOU ADD NEW PROMOTION FRAMES AND LEVEL CAPS, ENSURE TO UPDATE THE CRUSADE AND ALL THE MARKETS SO THEY WON'T CONTINUE GIVING WHITE AND GREEN SHIT TO PLAYERS OF LEVEL 101 WITH EVERY HERO AT LEAST ORANGE+2. IT SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATING IS THIS
    +1 really good opinion and good ideas
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SnkAgn View Post
    +1 really good opinion and good ideas
    for ucool is important to collect money, do not care what they believe can be annoying for us , everything in the game is made ​​for Higer level for the rest who remained a little behind there was no further chance.
    players who struggled to beat difficulties beyond their power to achieve a gear and they receive only scraps .

    if you try to migrate a server from your level , the answer is you can not migrate .

    I do not understand the connection between the player level to server,I think what matters is that the gear and level player have not on that server started playing .

  12. #12
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    15
    Personally I don't mind the crusade drops... Yeah White and Green gear are useless, but I usually get something good on 12 or 15 that makes up for it

    I have an issue with the gold chest. I never use gems for it, but I haven't got a new hero in there for 8 months, that is roughly 120 free pulls and not one new hero?

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by repti View Post
    I see a lot of player who get a awesome drop ,but i get only scrap items, i dont now where is improve loot, maby only for higer VIP,11+.
    really I do not know every day I wonder why I do not get.
    I am VIP 13 so the loot drops are not based on VIP levels at all.

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your words to our producer. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you Betty. I hope they can understand our frustration and make some changes to improve the loot drops.

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0
    YUp drop rate is already touching sky improve it even best

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •