Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously, cut the crap

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    On our server top20 are all (quite) over 100 plunders in 3 days. Bottom of Top 50 is (very) short under 100.
    So there are still players doing that...
    Plunder, of course. You couldn't be in the top 50 with 0 plunder over 3 days.
    But gold/exp dug, on my server, it's possible to make the top 20 (I'm #18) without any extra loot from plunders

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    But gold/exp dug, on my server, it's possible to make the top 20 (I'm #18) without any extra loot from plunders
    I'm pretty sure this is only gold/xp you get from your own caves, not what you plunder.
    I'm doing around 24k/h/cave - with 2x10h cave x4 + 1(or 2) x3h hour cave x4 I'm pretty much at the amount I have in ranking.
    Doing around 20-30 plunders with average 35k this would be higher...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Dota 2 is a completely free game with a huge following. They make a lot of money from selling hero skins - completely cosmetic, but I'm sure they make a killing from them.
    The game is very balanced and undergoes constant checks and rechecks. Bugs are dealt with promptly. New heroes are added infrequently after rigorous testing and, with every new hero added, previous heroes get appropriate nerfs/buffs. Sometimes, less-used heroes get complete remakes.

This isn't Dota, but there are ways to make money for Ucool other than selling gear packages and OP heroes. It has a pretty loyal player base, but they screw their players around too much with regards to bugs and overall hero balancing. We have increasing numbers of obsolete heroes, and it's annoying to gear and level weak heroes simply to make extra teams in tournament. Maybe Ucool is happy because they can see that more players use heroes like sniper, deathgore, but there is an ever-growing number of heroes that are screaming for a buff and balance, or complete remake.

This is a mobile game and so the gameplay should reflect that. There are increasing numbers of features and each become very time-consuming, while the rewards are inadequate to compensate.
    Booty caves, crusade are very time-consuming. It would be nice if we could spend more cave lanterns to increase the rewards. Maybe spend 20 lanterns at once to 10x the plunder. Of course, if you lose the fight, you just lost your 20 lanterns, and would need another 20 to retry..
    These days I never have time to do caves, I just search and cave and end there just to get my daily rewards.
    That sounds pretty great. I was big in LoL for a while, and that was pretty fair too with checkups and what not.
    But I completely feel about Booty Cave. It takes forever. I spent most of the weekend trying to go through my lanters

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-02-06-55-31.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	10990

I'm always trying to use mine up ..