Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, cut the crap

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar

Seriously, cut the crap

I'm really, really tired of seeing a long series of "improvements" that don't improve ANYTHING but to some lucky folks here.

There's a huge difference between improvement of "loot" and "odds". The latter creates nothing but the feeling of unfairness and unbalance. The Grand Challenge drops are the same for everyone. I'm not saying that it should work in the same way for the crusade, but at least the subset of obtainable stones and most importantly the FRAMES OF THE ITEMS should be fixed according to the level of the user and the difficulty level of the enemy lineups.

It's STUPID that you're still giving out grey, green and blue CRAP to players of lv101 with all their heroes promoted to at least full orange+2, as a "REWARD" for killing full R1 teams in most waves of the increasingly annoying crusade, the daily task that requires the MOST time from EVERYONE.

The same goes for the markets. When purple was the best promotion available, purple items were EVERYWHERE. Then you started adding new frames, which require MUCH MORE FRAGMENTS, without updating the markets. Again, UNBALANCE.

And let's not speak of the 90% chances of TIMEOVER that the arena has been giving most players lately. Just announce the change properly and then make the old arena matches work like in the Grand Arena.

A massive amount of players is quitting again simply because they're bored and disappointed with this mess of a game.

REDUCE THE LUCK FACTOR which is too high already.

Don't come with another "improvement" that increases the odds of an orange fragment by 0.5%. JUST FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

P.S.: Add more L quests. Thanks in advance.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    +1. The game has very poor design, they don't understand what they are doing. It's totally unbalanced.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    tbh. i was in same boat like you. but im satisfied right now. got items that not so important but atleast still usefull from crusade.

but what can you expect anymore?? since ucool is too lazy or too dumb to eliminate that pure-luck factor, by implementing some limiter/rng pity timer.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They dont not how to fix what is broken, they only know how to copy what is already there and make something different which carries the same bugs as the original had. Instead of fixing ongoing issues they release a new color...something no one really cares for. Then to add to it, they make it need more fragments and burn more stamina to get but that is not all. They then add a new campaign that probably a lot of people cannot pass because the enemy is so nerfed so what did they really accomplish. The only place you see red items is in the War shop because making any changes to Guild Shop, Crusade Shop, Soul Shop or chests apparently makes no sense. It is just sad how they took a good game to start with and continue to find ways to completely @$$ rape it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    I totally agree with that

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So many negative comments all the time from so many unhappy customers but they just don't care Why are we still giving them our money?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Yeah, I don't know if others RNG is just ridiculous much more frequently then normal like mine. But it's getting old fast. Losing matches where the lvl, gear lvl, and heroes used shouldn't lose under any circumstance getting slaughtered at the end because RNG BS is irritating. Having it happen daily multiple times is infuriating.
    The reason why the game is vastly different then it was over a year ago in terms of balance and content/hero updates is because ucool didn't design this game. They literally copied and pasted the code from Lillith games. All they did was visual/ui changes mostly. Now that they can't simply copy anymore from lawsuit, their on their own. And as you can see from their poor "original" heroes released and lack luster content released their not up to the task when it comes to the needed code for the mechanics of the game. Not to say they haven't done anything good. But I wish they'd get some more experienced staff to work on that side of the game.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Death View Post
    So many negative comments all the time from so many unhappy customers but they just don't care Why are we still giving them our money?
    exactly, problem is that MANY MANY still pay a lot daily for the game, so they give a fuck

the way the "fix" problems is making more powerful heroes each month, that way all old heroes become obsolete and players buy new ones. If you think, thats a good business system.

anyway... if at least 20% of players really stop paying after ucool accept demands of fixing some points of game, other story would be

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Lets bet ucool is not gonna respond your thread just like they dont respond mine. I guess the reason is coz they know they are wrong (second crusade improvement=my a s s s, luck factor is to damn high,grey and other shity fragments) belive me everything's gonna stay the way it is coz they are incompetence to change some things obviously.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dota 2 is a completely free game with a huge following. They make a lot of money from selling hero skins - completely cosmetic, but I'm sure they make a killing from them.
    The game is very balanced and undergoes constant checks and rechecks. Bugs are dealt with promptly. New heroes are added infrequently after rigorous testing and, with every new hero added, previous heroes get appropriate nerfs/buffs. Sometimes, less-used heroes get complete remakes.

This isn't Dota, but there are ways to make money for Ucool other than selling gear packages and OP heroes. It has a pretty loyal player base, but they screw their players around too much with regards to bugs and overall hero balancing. We have increasing numbers of obsolete heroes, and it's annoying to gear and level weak heroes simply to make extra teams in tournament. Maybe Ucool is happy because they can see that more players use heroes like sniper, deathgore, but there is an ever-growing number of heroes that are screaming for a buff and balance, or complete remake.

This is a mobile game and so the gameplay should reflect that. There are increasing numbers of features and each become very time-consuming, while the rewards are inadequate to compensate.
    Booty caves, crusade are very time-consuming. It would be nice if we could spend more cave lanterns to increase the rewards. Maybe spend 20 lanterns at once to 10x the plunder. Of course, if you lose the fight, you just lost your 20 lanterns, and would need another 20 to retry..
    These days I never have time to do caves, I just search and cave and end there just to get my daily rewards.

Totally agree with everything, although I haven't played DOTA2. Your idea for the caves is really great.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    And how the search will be? You will get from someone 600k gold?

Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    And how the search will be? You will get from someone 600k gold?
    No, the same than when you don't get double gems/gold/potions from the player when there is double loot. Your earnings get doubled, but the cave that you're looting from loses only the regular amount.

In this scenario, just multiply the loot with the number of lanterns, assuming that you would find other caves with the same average loot. I have no time for doing the caves each day, I do just one for the daily reward and I have over 1k lanterns in stock, so, yes, I would welcome this feature, and surely I'm not the only one.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    No, the same than when you don't get double gems/gold/potions from the player when there is double loot. Your earnings get doubled, but the cave that you're looting from loses only the regular amount.

In this scenario, just multiply the loot with the number of lanterns, assuming that you would find other caves with the same average loot. I have no time for doing the caves each day, I do just one for the daily reward and I have over 1k lanterns in stock, so, yes, I would welcome this feature, and surely I'm not the only one.
    Yea, this is exactly what I was thinking. The lanterns would be consumed to multiply the base rewards. It could be the closest to a "raid" feature that would still require some manual play.. 1k lol. I did a few weekends of intense caves and got back down to 30, but now I'm back in the hundreds.
    Still funny that I'm in the top 20 for loot without ever doing plunder, which really says that not a lot of players are bothering with caves either..

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    On our server top20 are all (quite) over 100 plunders in 3 days. Bottom of Top 50 is (very) short under 100.
    So there are still players doing that...