Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Return my 30,000 gems! Cheating will not prevail

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry Return my 30,000 gems! Cheating will not prevail

You made me hate this game! I purchased Sorceress from God Father store mistakenly thought that hero + items is what I will get since I am paying for 30,000 gems. But your support staff told me that only items and no hero is provided with the package. I made a mistake so I requested to refund what I payed for and they responded that it is none refundable? seriously?

First and foremost, why did the system allow me to purchase the package even if I did not have the hero? for what? just so you let me waste my gems?

Second, when I open the package and used it as per the support staff suggestion, it did not prompt me for anything like "Cannot be used, you don't have the hero"

I really need you to refund back my gems, otherwise I am so going to file a complaint to Apple or whichever court of law on this BIGGEST CHEATING in the history of GAMES.

I swear! I am not going to stop until you return back my 30,000 gems! Mark my word you cheaters!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dude, you are dumb as fuck....seriously

Can you even read properly? Omg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160531-171329.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	10956  

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Dude, sorry for you, but maybe next time read better or inform yourself?

Never before there was a hero to buy at Godfather shop
    The item clearly says Gear package or description explains what it is:
    All items Sorceress needs to be promoted from white to r1, but added to your inventory and you can use each item on whoever you want (as its Mage gear on mages as QoC, DM, Mani, etc)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They wont return your gems, because you are in mistake, it clearly says that it gives you the gear to promote the hero from gray to red+1.

It's called sorceress gear package, not sorceress hero package, and u can use the gear to promote any hero that needs that gear, thats why the system have not prompted you about anything, you just bought a pack of gear, independent of wich hero you use it on.

My only advice is to read before doing things you are not sure, especially when they cost 30,000 gems.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Yeah, it's not Ucool's fault if you can't read.

That said, I won't buy any of those overprized packs, EVER. Just put the single gears in all the freaking markets and everyone will buy them. It makes no sense that the purple gears have been there forever but whenever you add new promotion frames the markets aren't updated accordingly. This is long overdue. FIX IT UCOOL.

I admited my mistake guys, we're imperfect. But shouldn't be programs / apps / systems fill-in if we make mistakes? you see my points here are simple. Don't jump into conclusion about me being stupid, idiot, don't know how to read because trust me I am far from those

Here's the thing:

1. It says "SS" which is soul stones. Let's just say, what I thought was "SS" does not mean "Hero". So I thought I'll get the Hero + the items in 3 Stars.
    2. When i purchased the package, it should have checked wither I have Sorceress Hero. Otherwise, what is the purpose buying that package if I cannot even use it because I don't have the hero?. Having said that, it should have prompted "Sorry but you do not have the hero for this package"
    3. When I opened the package from my inventory, it vanished without even saying anything. It should have prompted something like "Hero not available"

All I am asking is to refund my gems, it is true I made a big mistake by misunderstanding the package but the game did not prevent me from doing that mistake.

TO UCOOL:

I already advised my guild mates that I am no longer playing this game because of what happened. I have all the necessary screenshots and will be taking legal case against your company.

You still don't get the point:
    The name of the item is GEAR package, not hero package or anything
    It says NO Soulstones included, btw there is nowhere SS written, it clearly says NO soulstones
    You really thought you get the hero 3* and they need to warn you you get no extra Soulstones? Doesn't make any sense.
    And to the items:
    With opening the package all the items Sorceress need are added to your inventory, they did not vanish.
    You can use them on whoever hero you want, it is not limited to Sorceress. 3 guys told you that now already.

So why should there be a warning that you don't have the hero when you can use the items on whoever you want?

You can buy any items with gold or gems from the shops, even if you don't need it atm, should there be a warning?

Do you get a warning in a store when you buy a Blu-ray and don't have a Blu-ray player?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    But the game should not allow users buy gear package without having that hero. This is weak user friendly.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

It's ok guys, thanks for all the info and harsh words really appreciate it.

I stopped playing the game and will take this forward legally.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I can understand why you are upset about losing 30k gems but the fact is you did not read the description of the package you bought. Like the others have said it clearly says "does not include soul stones or legendary gear". You can try to take legal action but you will fail because of this. While most of us agree that 30k should include the SS. Sadly it does not. Sorceress can still be bought in magic stone so if you want her I suggest you get her there for the gear you now have.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batanglasang View Post
    I stopped playing the game and will take this forward legally.
    Please, please, please, can I be your lawyer?

I don't know shit about law, but who cares, no lawyer can win this, I just want your money. If someone is gonna take it from your pocket, why not me?

(Just a heads up, if you hire me and you don't win, don't sue me, you have been warned, I won't do my best, there's no ground for building a legal case here, I only want your money).

(Yes, it's likely that he will hire me).

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    But the game should not allow users buy gear package without having that hero. This is weak user friendly.
    Also don't understand still?

You get every single item to your inventory, so to be more exact:
    1 Ruined Heart, 1 Divine Bracelet, 1 Angel's Fan, 1 Angel's Crystal and a Dragon Shoes... That's just what Sorceress need for r1, ofc you also get all red, o2, o1, etc items.

With that items you can do what you want. E. G. DA has exact same gear at r1. Or you can save it for r2 or use on 5 or more different heroes, etc...
    It is not limited to Sorceress in any way....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Maybe the description can be word better.

Any Hero Gear package
    --------------------------
    This package does not includes hero's soul stone
    or it's legendary gears.
    It includes all gears to get from white to Red+1
    and can be use on any hero that you already have.