Thread: A few game suggestions ...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

A few game suggestions ...

It would be good if uCool really merged servers with ghost populations to cut down on the amount of them. Also, I think anyone who leaves this game for more than a year, their characters should be cleared so it frees up space on the servers. If they don't say anything before they leave then they probably won't come back and their characters are a waste anyway.
    There should be more EXP rewards other than Arena. Grand Arena wins should give each winning team the same EXP that Arena would. Crusade should give EXP for each stage, higher EXP based on Account Level. I am not going to raid most things anymore that give Team EXP if I can finish it quickly because you get more bang for your buck than getting Potions.

Also I think starting in Chapter 12 (including Elite Stages), EXP cheeses should be possible and no more low EXP Potions and more EXP Salves, and I think that if you're over Level 80 all Shops should not have low EXP Potions for sale anymore and you should instead get EXP Salves, Cheeses and Steaks for cheaper. The Steaks especially are so good but so expensive ... also the amount of Steaks you get for 200 Gems should be doubled and Cheeses should be half price or doubled and keep EXP salves coins only and cheaper than normal in Godfather/Troll Merchant. Also with Troll Merchant all Soul Stones should never cost Gems, just coins. Godfather Soul Stones costing Gems is fine but it would be nice to each cut how much they cost by half, and always be 3 Soul Stones, or give you 6 Soul Stones, 1 short of getting Heroes' Cards in Bronze or Silver Chests.

Also, regarding Bronze Chests once you have the Hero you should never get the Single Soul Stone, if they are going to appear it should always be the card. Or increase the chance of the card appearing by double at least, or triple. Maybe make this an Event when there's nothing else going on. Every month there should be 2 Events running simultaneously every 3 days to help people catch up. I'm enjoying double campaign drops, it would be nice if every 2 weeks for sure we got ... Double Campaign Drops, Double Soul Stone Drops, Double Crusade Coins, Double Guild Coins rewards for Raids, Double Crusade Coins, That Bronze Chest Event I mentioned, Double Arena/Grand Arena Coins rewards, and double Booty Cave rewards, including Gems. This would make the game much better!

And, make the gem packages cost less since Heroic Boxes now are a much better deal. And I want to be able to migrate to any servers, including newer ones. My main account is on Server 123 and I want to migrate to a Server that's a multiple of 4 with a Level Cap of 90 for a few months to catch up and have a higher Arena Rank.

I just looked at Elder Giant Kevin and you fixed his Blue Skill! Good job Ember and uCool!

New Comers
    i agree and want to add

I have a suggestion for the next update. I noticed that exp points are issued evenly, even if the hero is max. For the next update could be that exp is only given to those with room for it? I'm a level 92 and i have a few heros maxed, so if i used 5 heros on a mission and 3 are at max exp for the team level then the exp won from all engagements be split between those that have room to gain exp.

New Comers
    Also a suggestion i feel the higher you are in level the better gear you get from crusades its very irritating to get white and green gear most of the time from crusade when you are level 90 plus also the crusade shop should have its hero list switched up as im sure most people have those heroes at 5 star

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I don't understand why you have so many problems with exp for your heroes. It is ridiculously easy to keep all heroes at max level with booty cave/queen merchant.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Then try to play with VIP level below 10 (so no double crusade) at least for longer time.
    Then you will see you never have enough gold for skilling up all, maybe buy some bronze chest (not even speaking of silver) and enchant all and then have extra gold to buy XP items from merchant.

For a lot players gold is a not unlimited Ressource and with red+2 and lvl101+ it won't be any better.

XP costs to lvl heroes go drastically up, skill costs go more as drastically up (more as double the amount it was for lvl101) and also enchanting costs are real high

For a legendary hero skill costs at lvl 102 is 1 million (5 skill points!), enchanting costs for 4 red+2 gear is something around 7/8 Millions...

That's far more gold needed as you get per day

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brantdman View Post
    I don't understand why you have so many problems with exp for your heroes. It is ridiculously easy to keep all heroes at max level with booty cave/queen merchant.
    The problems seem to come at 101+

Before then, skill point cost increased at 1100 gold per level. Now it's 11000, which seems like a mistaken additional 0, but they said was intended. Mistakes happen, and have happened in the past. I know a certain important gear is missing a 0 in its craft cost. It's cheaper to craft that gear than it is to craft a bag of holding reel lol.

Exp also seems to jump a lot. It's much harder for non-VIP to mid-VIP players..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    TimeZone Bug to get Double Loot,experience,GC,Trial !!! if u dont care about it Ucool. here is steps to get timezone bug:
    1. every saturday/sunday go request to ember/betty to reset timezone. (with all excuse you can make)
    2. choose time zone that 1 day behind
    3. on monday do another request timezone and set current date.
    4. Do it every weeks
    Fix it or all will do it thanks

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post

Before then, skill point cost increased at 1100 gold per level. Now it's 11000, which seems like a mistaken additional 0, but they said was intended. Mistakes happen, and have happened in the past. I know a certain important gear is missing a 0 in its craft cost. It's cheaper to craft that gear than it is to craft a bag of holding reel lol.

Exp also seems to jump a lot. It's much harder for non-VIP to mid-VIP players..
    Haha same when I saw the skill cost go up I thought it was a mistake. i know they said it wasn't a mistake but I still think it was. This has happened in the past, like when TPs health was divided by 10 cuz they hacked a digit off the end by accident
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Haha same when I saw the skill cost go up I thought it was a mistake. i know they said it wasn't a mistake but I still think it was. This has happened in the past, like when TPs health was divided by 10 cuz they hacked a digit off the end by accident
    Well, I also thought it is a mistake, but appearently it is not.

It is not exaclty 11.000 the cost gets up - itīs even a bit more, so itīs not just a mistake by adding a Zero.

There are thoughts behind that logic - if itīs good or bad is another Story,
    but also XP costs per hero and Team XP costs to Level were increaded much further as in previous lvls

and also enchanting costs (in Points and with that in Gold)

Seems they just artificially extend the Content by making it harder to lvl and skill (and enchat) all heroes same pace as till now.