Thread: Gmt change request

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Gmt change request

Good Morning,

I was traveling and I changed my GMT in game to -2 that was the local GMT. But now I retumbes to home and I tried to change again to my city's GMT. But It's missing 17 days for I change again. Please, I want to reset these days, because in the current GMT I can't get a good payout and I can't get the Crew energia in the specific schedules. Waiting an answer.

Name: Prado
    Server: 180 - Brendj Park
    Id: 25039888

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Matheuspradog,
    Sorry for this inconvenience, Matheuspradog.
    I've forwarded your request for technical support. We'll reset your time zone as soon as possible .
    Thanks for your constant support .
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Matheuspradog,
    I've forwarded your request for technical support. We'll reset your time zone as soon as possible .
    Betty

Tanks a lot ��

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Matheuspradog,
    Betty

"Hi Betty, It's not working and It's still remaining 13 days now... It has already passed 4 days and I'm not getting good payouts already Thanks for your attention.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheuspradog View Post
    "Hi Betty, It's not working and It's still remaining 13 days now... It has already passed 4 days and I'm not getting good payouts already Thanks for your attention.
    Dear Leader
    Please try again. Our admin just reset the interval again for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    BTW, it's time that you change that 30-days limit to something more realistic.

Due to work I change GMT twice in a week. Not that I care because it's just one-two hours of difference so far and I don't bother to change it in the game, but the 30-days limit seems excessive to me if the player travels to a very different TZ for one or two weeks and wants to set it back when he/she returns home.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    BTW, it's time that you change that 30-days limit to something more realistic.

Due to work I change GMT twice in a week. Not that I care because it's just one-two hours of difference so far and I don't bother to change it in the game, but the 30-days limit seems excessive to me if the player travels to a very different TZ for one or two weeks and wants to set it back when he/she returns home.
    Sadly, there would be some players who would abuse the crap from these timezone shifts for double GC/arena rewards/daily quests/etc.

In an ideal world the code could be altered to prevent people from gaining unfair advantages from these timezone shifts. Since this is currently not the case and support doesn't check if you abused the timezone shift to get an unfair advantage 30d should even be increased or cost gems.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8