Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Championship betting

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    67

    Championship betting

    It's such a short window to place bets, and then such a long time for 1-3 GA-style fights...

    Can't the window be increased to a consistent 24hr : 24hr slot, instead of the current 12hr : 36hr?

    Especially because the timing is so bad for myself, and I assume probably other players too. 08:00 - 20:00 is work time for many countries. Unless HC is the first thing on your mind out of the office, you're likely to miss the bet period.

    Alternately, some animation showing that championship is on change time would be nice. It would make it easy for players who only have 1-2 mins to check in and grab stamina...

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    It's such a short window to place bets, and then such a long time for 1-3 GA-style fights...

    Can't the window be increased to a consistent 24hr : 24hr slot, instead of the current 12hr : 36hr?

    Especially because the timing is so bad for myself, and I assume probably other players too. 08:00 - 20:00 is work time for many countries. Unless HC is the first thing on your mind out of the office, you're likely to miss the bet period.

    Alternately, some animation showing that championship is on change time would be nice. It would make it easy for players who only have 1-2 mins to check in and grab stamina...
    I don't even bother to bet anymore...seems like I missed the last 6 because when I checked I still could not then when I returned later it was blocked...it doesn't even clearly state when it is open for betting....

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I don't even bother to bet anymore...seems like I missed the last 6 because when I checked I still could not then when I returned later it was blocked...it doesn't even clearly state when it is open for betting....
    Missed 3-4 bets this season, because I missed the short window. If the color on the championship animation changed it would make it easy for everyone. Maybe an email to explain how the new color change works and what the colors mean. Something like:
    - Red for fighting
    - Yellow for signup/change/betting
    - Blue for season end

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    27
    Yes since final rounds began, im unsure if betting is even possible. Also shows blocked when i look at the option. Is it only when asleep? Not waking at like 2am to bet. Indicator would be nice. Tournament is dumb.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    141
    No one complain about 500 gems for Orange fragments when Red gear released ? Should ucool give Red fragments for 500 gems bet ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    No one complain about 500 gems for Orange fragments when Red gear released ? Should ucool give Red fragments for 500 gems bet ?
    I can't even see the cost these days. It's been several rounds since I've been in time to place a bet.

    Perhaps red frags as a prize for xx number of successful bets?

  7. #7
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I can't even see the cost these days. It's been several rounds since I've been in time to place a bet.

    Perhaps red frags as a prize for xx number of successful bets?
    Prices are same for every bet, no matter which round.

    About the reward it can be discussed. It gives purple, orange fragments and SS (for VIP hero or DA). Amount depending on return rate

    As you need still need red1 gear for Red 2,for combined red1 items from red2 even purple fragments,I think it's OK. There are only few heroes able to equip 4/5 red2 at lvl 101, others canonly equip 3/5 and that's only r1 stuff.

    Because of that and because of the many players below 101 that would not benefit from red fragments, I think it's OK.

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7
    the bet time is a joke

    ucool fuck of us
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [EPIC] Flush
    Server 11
    Guild EPIC
    Power: OVER 1 MILLION!!!

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    756
    Rep Power
    33
    Tell them to add the red round thingy when we are able to bet so we dont miss it.
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

  11. #11
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    11
    Many players and I also missed the BET becoz betting time is too short!
    Soultion: please increase betting time and add the notification during betting time on the championship building!

  12. #12
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Could a "simple" fix be to change the color of the feature at different times?
    Yellow: change/signup
    Red: battle
    Blue: down time

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Could a "simple" fix be to change the color of the feature at different times?
    Yellow: change/signup
    Red: battle
    Blue: down time
    Dear Leader
    Our production team has not told us what solution they would take to solve the issue. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team has not told us what solution they would take to solve the issue. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    OK Well, above is my suggestion, and it would be helpful to everyone if the change time were increased to 24hrs like in Guild Tournament.
    It would be fairer for everyone - participants and spectators. Sometimes life gets in the way and it would be nice for the developers to acknowledge that, and at least give more time for their daily loyal player base.

    Thanks

  15. #15
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    67
    Bump.

    Have only been able to bet about 4 times this entire season.

    It needs to be visually clearer when betting is open. A different color on championship "swords", or a red dot...
    And why can't betting time be like formation time in tournament? 24hrs. 12hrs to bet is ridiculously short, when the majority of that time is taken up by work..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •