Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Potions usage and the display

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You forgot that the new phone has to be an expensive one...otherwise the probatility is even less...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    The problem for me is that when holding down the EXP potion, after about 50 is just lags and takes forever. We should have an option to "use all" or like a previous poster said, make a sliding scaling similar to that of the Furnace inside our Heroes Camp.

The current version is troublesome for me more-so not because it lags, but because the game causes my (Galaxy S5 Active) to run so hot (the screen is like 95 degrees) that holding my finger down for 30 seconds on it actually causes me slight amounts of pain, which I don't much appreciate. So fixing the lag fixes my actual issue with the system.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Please check and see if you see an Upper Arrow button right next to the EXP bar in your Hero profile window. It can safe you a lot of time upgrading your hero. But it doesn't work on heroes that are already reach the top level.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Maybe if yall stop being such toxic cunts and stop complaining about everything, and making a suggestion not looking down on the ucool staff, then maybe they will focus more on the community, for the 2 weeks ive been on this forum, ive seen 80/100 toxic posts

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please check and see if you see an Upper Arrow button right next to the EXP bar in your Hero profile window. It can safe you a lot of time upgrading your hero. But it doesn't work on heroes that are already reach the top level.

Best Regards
    Betty
    We all had this weeks before and ... nothing! And we all know that it wont change because it doesn't affect the cash flow...sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    Maybe if yall stop being such toxic cunts and stop complaining about everything, and making a suggestion not looking down on the ucool staff, then maybe they will focus more on the community, for the 2 weeks ive been on this forum, ive seen 80/100 toxic posts
    Loud mouth for being here for 2 weeks...what are you now? lvl 75?

Quote Originally Posted by soLo-dA-k1Ng View Post
    Loud mouth for being here for 2 weeks...what are you now? Non vip on lvl 75?

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

There is no arrow, as the heroes I'm trying to level are currently max level. It takes like 2300 EXP salves to get them from 103 to 104, so I'm constantly holding down x999 salve and x999 of the little potion.... Screen gets too hot for this :P
    1,050,000 Total Power

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Dear Betty,

There is no arrow, as the heroes I'm trying to level are currently max level. It takes like 2300 EXP salves to get them from 103 to 104, so I'm constantly holding down x999 salve and x999 of the little potion.... Screen gets too hot for this :P
    Dear Leader
    I know. And I've reported the problem twice to our developers. Maybe they don't have a solution for the heroes at max level at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Don't have a solution? How is that possible. Surely a slider button with a function to multiply number of potions x exp per pot?
    Guild umadbro?
    Guild id: 110159057
    Server 5
    Lvl 104
    Power: +1million
    Pm me on here or on line app. Id is gustavomadeira if you are interested in merging with us or just want to migrate to a seriously competitive server.
    2nd Guild Umadbro?? 110159062. Perfect guild for growing players with all the support from the 1st guild.
    Line Group active and available to all members. Loads of info and advice on how to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavoleone View Post
    Don't have a solution? How is that possible. Surely a slider button with a function to multiply number of potions x exp per pot?
    Dear leader,
    Do you mean that you want to have a function that we can choose how many exp items to be used for a hero at one time? Thank you.
    Right now we can use the “↑” from the right side of hero to speed up the usage of exp. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty

This is what I want. I stole this image from another game I play, which follows the same game principals of Heroes Charge.

You can add potions 1 by 1, hold the button down for multiple usage, or "use all" by pressing the button to use all. Press which potion you want to use at the top then pick which way you want to add them in. Look how clean this interface is, I know your development team can put together something better than what you currently have. You just have to care enough to do it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heroes Will EXP potion usage.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	11787
    1,050,000 Total Power

Just for the case: The use of potions is now as worse as never before for lvl 103...

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    This is what I want. I stole this image from another game I play, which follows the same game principals of Heroes Charge.

You can add potions 1 by 1, hold the button down for multiple usage, or "use all" by pressing the button to use all. Press which potion you want to use at the top then pick which way you want to add them in. Look how clean this interface is, I know your development team can put together something better than what you currently have. You just have to care enough to do it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heroes Will EXP potion usage.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	11787
    Hey Betty, why are you ignoring my post? I even gave a display model as to how your team could improve the current system...
    1,050,000 Total Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear leader,
    Do you mean that you want to have a function that we can choose how many exp items to be used for a hero at one time? Thank you.
    Right now we can use the ↑ from the right side of hero to speed up the usage of exp. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

I think the function for crafting fragments into items is a perfect example of what we want. The max number could be set at the max possible exp for that particular level.

Just copy+paste the enchantments window, so it shows exp potions available on right, select your hero from the left window, and then use the slider (copy + paste from fragments menu) to spend potions on exp.
    Max value should be -1 exp from the next level up, and allow overspending without actually leveling. Once the -1 value is reached, further exp items are locked and cannot be used, to prevent unnecessary waste. If players want to level a hero, they can use the arrow on the right of the exp bar as they do now.

A warning would need to be put in place to explain that using the slider can not be used to level up a hero.