Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Potions usage and the display

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Potions usage and the display

Why does the display lag so far behind when trying to use stacks of potions? It's not uncommon for me to get a few hundred exp potions in a day. The problem is when you go to use them on a hero. Select the potion, hit use, browse to the hero and hold down, the first couple potions go well, but after that the display doesn't update for a few seconds, then jumps sometimes way further than you want. This seems to have gotten worse with the more heroes I have at my current max level of 92. Is there anything that I can do to "turn down" some settings or something?

Curious mainly...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Agreed. I think it woukd be ideal if you could select (on a slider) how many potions you wanted to apply to a single hero. No need to hold it down anymore than either

I've noticed that it seems to be working a lot better after the update. Anybody else?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I was complaining about that a hundred times at ucool before and it's not for the better yet. I liked long time ago when the bar was rising continously but now it's a real pain most of all if you're lvl 100 with almost all toons...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
    Why does the display lag so far behind when trying to use stacks of potions? It's not uncommon for me to get a few hundred exp potions in a day. The problem is when you go to use them on a hero. Select the potion, hit use, browse to the hero and hold down, the first couple potions go well, but after that the display doesn't update for a few seconds, then jumps sometimes way further than you want. This seems to have gotten worse with the more heroes I have at my current max level of 92. Is there anything that I can do to "turn down" some settings or something?

Curious mainly...
    Dear Leader
    Does the problem persist please? And if so, would you tell us your game version and device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

2.1.25.160 Android

Quote Originally Posted by burpie View Post
    2.1.25.160 Android
    Dear Leader
    Could you also tell us your account id to check please? Our developers tried but could not reproduce the problem on our devices with our accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

After 2 patches Vers. .162 now it's still crap. It's slow and the idea that the number of used potions is jumping up the longer i hold the button is also crap cuz I never know if it's still running or not. So it's like 1,6,9,11,13,15,17,20 and so on. At 30+ I can't say if it works or not.
    Acc.Id is 12860111

After 2 patches Vers. .162 now it's still crap. It's slow and the idea that the number of used potions is jumping up the longer i hold the button is also crap cuz I never know if it's still running or not. So it's like 1,6,9,11,13,15,17,20 and so on. At 30+ I can't say if it works or not.
    Acc.Id is 12860111
    Dear Leader
    Our developer suggested that turning off the Special Effect in the Options would help. Please try it and see if it helps. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Actually I didn't even know there is a Special Effect Button in Options. So it weren't turned on at all. What are the special effects? And by the way let's go back to the first post in this thread here...

Actually I didn't even know there is a Special Effect Button in Options. So it weren't turned on at all. What are the special effects? And by the way let's go back to the first post in this thread here...
    After the last update there is now a Special Effects button
    Options --> Options --> Special Effect: OFF

The moderator was saying that with Special Effects on, it may restrict the performance of the game and therefore cause the lag that you are experiencing

Dear Leader
    It's a pretty new feature and the default value is ON. So please try to turn it off and see if it works. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Like I wrote before it wasn't on...

Like I wrote before it wasn't on...
    Dear Leader
    Would you like to tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Samsung S3 Neo