Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GC 5 Loot

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Two of my guild mates got Corrupted Mask in level30.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Better than the fan! At least it shows the quality of drops.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    You missed out on less than 1 week of level5 by doing 4 this week. I did too. It isn't the end of the world, and asking them to put a button to promote would cause more issues than it solves. You would get to do 5 for 3 or 4 more days, great. But after that someone could demote early if they run into a hard team, then promote again for each 5th tier.
    agreed and no big deal. was just a suggestion they could have had in place for players who were already doing diff 4. Sunday is around the corner .

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Level 100 is the requirement?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    Level 100 is the requirement?
    Nope. My level 80 account could open D5

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Thanks for the answer but i thought diff 4 opens at 90 lvl.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    Thanks for the answer but i thought diff 4 opens at 90 lvl.
    Yea, nah, it seems like we will all be able to attempt the d5 tomorrow

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Just for sharing.
    IGN: [A] Epicene - Server 31

Championship Best Achievement:
    S3 Champion - Altroth

Guild War Achievement:
    Champion: 8 (S11) (S16) (S19) (S21) (S23) (S24) (S26) (S29)
    Runner Up: 6 (S4) (S5) (S7) (S22) (S25) (S27)
    Semi Finals: 10 (S1) (S3) (S6) (S10) (S12) (S13) (S14) (S17) (S18) (S28)
    Quarter Finals: 4 (S2) (S9) (S15) (S20)
    Last 16: 1 (S8)
    DNQ: -

Upcoming heroic package : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroic-Package

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    Milk that was some good loots.. This week i got crusade sword and kylin so far, also some better purple fragments, the loots are some great improvements from gc 4

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    anybody already knows stage 30 loots?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Tier 5: Wind dagger
    Tier 10: Fiend wills
    Tier 15: Earth helm
    Tier 20: Demon Garment and Crossed sword
    Tier 25: Ancient Rune and Imperators Axe

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by OB-Zeus- View Post
    Tier 5: Wind dagger
    Tier 10: Fiend wills
    Tier 15: Earth helm
    Tier 20: Demon Garment and Crossed sword
    Tier 25: Ancient Rune and Imperators Axe
    relic of Hades and titanic axe on tier 30 with these same drops

One thing that I don't agree with this is that the chances to get the best item between the 4 reawards is less than 25%.
    I did a thread before with some statistics, and they keep on with it. This is surely a shame, and one more disrespect and lack of transparency towards the users.
    They don't stop launching heroes and upgrades, so if you aren't a high spender you'll always be waaay far from the best players.
    cmon!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    One thing that I don't agree with this is that the chances to get the best item between the 4 reawards is less than 25%.
    I did a thread before with some statistics, and they keep on with it. This is surely a shame, and one more disrespect and lack of transparency towards the users.
    Option 1: The loot gets placed in boxes right after the fight ends, boxes get shuffled, you choose one. ==> Absolute 25% chance to get the best item. Nothing more to do here, move on.
    Option 2: The loot never really gets placed in boxes, the shuffling doesnt even matter at all and only takes place to give you the false impression that the items are inside before you choose, the probability (%) to get each loot on your first pick is fixed, like 50% chance to get the green 25% to get the blue 15% to get the purple 10% to get the orange item. ==> Forget the 25% chance to get the best item on your first box, you are dealing with fixed % and which box you choose doesnt matter as it only triggers the "roulette" between the said (50-25-15-10)% and there was nothing in the box to begin with, just an algorithm deciding the item for you after you click any box.

Now, keeping in mind we are talking about an app here and a company behind it that gets profit from the people who pay for it and the fact that it costs gems to choose more than one box and gems=money, which option do you think applies on GC better?

For the narrow-minded ones, the % stated above are only to set an example.

Quote Originally Posted by BLyoo View Post
    Option 1: The loot gets placed in boxes right after the fight ends, boxes get shuffled, you choose one. ==> Absolute 25% chance to get the best item. Nothing more to do here, move on.
    Option 2: The loot never really gets placed in boxes, the shuffling doesnt even matter at all and only takes place to give you the false impression that the items are inside before you choose, the probability (%) to get each loot on your first pick is fixed, like 50% chance to get the green 25% to get the blue 15% to get the purple 10% to get the orange item. ==> Forget the 25% chance to get the best item on your first box, you are dealing with fixed % and which box you choose doesnt matter as it only triggers the "roulette" between the said (50-25-15-10)% and there was nothing in the box to begin with, just an algorithm deciding the item for you after you click any box.

Now, keeping in mind we are talking about an app here and a company behind it that gets profit from the people who pay for it and the fact that it costs gems to choose more than one box and gems=money, which option do you think applies on GC better?

For the narrow-minded ones, the % stated above are only to set an example.
    Looking at the state of how Ucool conducts itself, Option 2 would be my guess as that would logically be the choice to make more money off.

However, judging on how they code, develop and implement things over the years, Option 2 would be too difficult for them to implement.
    Therefore, I suspect Option 1 is how it's suppose to work unless igordvr can help prove otherwise.

My apologies is this reasoning sounds narrow-minded... Haha!