Thread: Server for players in older server who are below level cap.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Server for players in older server who are below level cap.

There should be maybe 5 servers for players below the level cap to migrate to. As players migrate & form super guilds, & the raising of level cap, a lot of players are no longer interested.

This would also make guild tournament for these servers more competitive rather than just being subpar guilds among the super guilds.

Worse part is all the new heroes are going into GT shops where subpar guild get a pathetic amount of coins each week. It will probably take half a year to get a hero to 5stars at this rate.

I honestly dont see much reason for continuing as the gap just keeps widening..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I like this, +1

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adventuretime View Post
    There should be maybe 5 servers for players below the level cap to migrate to. As players migrate & form super guilds, & the raising of level cap, a lot of players are no longer interested.

This would also make guild tournament for these servers more competitive rather than just being subpar guilds among the super guilds.

Worse part is all the new heroes are going into GT shops where subpar guild get a pathetic amount of coins each week. It will probably take half a year to get a hero to 5stars at this rate.

I honestly dont see much reason for continuing as the gap just keeps widening..
    This is basically the reason why I kept on going against people wanting better rewards! Because stronger guilds would be even further ahead.

For your suggestion ... as good as it sounds ... the result will be the same ... super guilds will always form, but this time you might be part of one of those guilds.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

@Jinsuna,

That is a good point, but it is a chance for less intensive spenders,players who went on hiatus,etc to be competitive once again.

In addition, servers may be cap via VIP levels/AHP. This may help level the playing field. Of course we cant stop players from spending and merging to be uber guilds but the main point is players who migrate are not players with ridiculous AHP and are on a level playing field so players and guilds would be more balanced.

Now, players keep migrating to away just to win GT, so we are left with a few servers with uber guilds. We can see multiple guilds winning majority of the season while others just migrate away to achieve the same. Of course there are servers that are competitive and have few uber guilds within a server/GT brackets but this is aimed at players who are lost in older servers. Not to mention, such players also have no chance in the Arena/GA, etc. The gap has been widen further with the updates and Magic Stone heroes becoming the new meta.

I'd like it if we could migrate to any other server not just older servers. I want to migrate to a server that has a Level Cap of 90 for at least a few months so I can catch up some, now that they raised the Level Cap to 105. I wanted to earn more Dragon Coins for max Account EXP since I need more Crusade Hero Soul Stones ... and I want to be in a higher rank to get more Arena and Grand Arena coins.