Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of June

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ucool, im fine with the strong heroes in GT shop(except the fat one) but, 5ss for 500 points,we need more ways to get GT coins, or increase the participation reward.
    IDK whi im writing this, like ucool cares about what low vip players think.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    400k coins on crusade. everything has become useless. gems i dont want to pay for anything monthly as when i try to purchase magic stone heroes i forever fail in getting the main heroe so no i will not pay for any more weekly or monthly or season or yearly. after they expire thats where is going to stop. dont get me wrong i wont stop playing the game for the simple reason that in my server people keep the fun alive. but helping ucool become more greedy and ignoring the lower people that really grind on this game makes me sick.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    That's a lot of guild coins

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    There are no good stuffs to buy in Crusade shop, it's better if ucool upgrade them to Orange gears, otherwise no one spend coins in Crusade shop.

When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    There is orange gear in Crusade shop.
    And there are Allaround shoes (which you also need for red/red1/red2) or components for them...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hahahahaha

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    all around shoes i have millions of. not considered an orange item to me. everything else pretty much gets accumulated from the high level maps that you do. they should at least unlock certain items in crusade for certain levels. if you are telling me that accumulating 400k dragon coins is normal then u must be working for ucool.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ember, pls improve crusade reward..

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    If you read right, you would see I did not say All around shoes are orange items, but there are "real" orange items in Crusade shop(like Crusade shield, Deceiver sword, etc)

But Allaround shoes is an item you need proberbly the most in whole game.
    Every hero need 7 of it (from p4 to red2), so if you not have (had) 630 in total (90 heroes x7, in few days another 14 pieces) you have not enough of it.
    Or the components like icestaff, Demon edge, you need even more...

There's only 1 stage for each component in chap17. With GC5 dropping red/red1 items and (little bit) increased drops from trials/rifts/portals for the red/red1, you probably dont farm that stages anymore... So for me I'm happy to buy in shops, rather than waste stamina farming it from stages I don't need the other drops...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I will agree that we need lots of shoes and you can never have to many. I always buy them when I see them. With that being said how many times do I have to refresh the shops in order to get the components or the shoes. There is barely any shop space for gear. Even if I did buy those shoes I will have a ton of coins left because all the other gear is useless once you get all the heroes to orange (exception being ga). Asking for heroes or something else to buy in those shops isn't too much to ask. They could charge heftier prices in those shops if need be. Pretty soon gt will barely have any slots for gear just like the rest.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    600 coins a week for participating. 500 coins for 5ss. Carry the 1 and. That's 16 weeks for 1 3* character? Seems legit LMAO.

New Comers
    UCool are short changing you on gem purchases. If you buy any of the limited offer packs (eg heroic sacks with 500 gems), they short change you on your VIP bonus gems. For example, as a VIP12 you should get 90% bonus gems which equates to 450 extra gems. But they only give you 135 gems. Their explanation? Well they say that they only calculate that vip12 bonus based on a 150 gem purchase. Why is that when I'm actually purchasing 500 gems? Seems like they are cheating us.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Tournament Shop!!!!

Crap in a Hat WE HAVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR THE SS OF THESE HEROS & now they put them where we don't have a shot in hell of getting 5*

I am getting so frustrated with this game.

I totally understand wanting to make money, we all do, these GREEDY ASS HOLES HAVE MADE MULTIPLE PEOPLE JUST QUIT BECAUSE OF THE COST JUST TO PLAY, NOT COUNTING THAT THEY MAKE SHIT SO DAMED HARD TO GET IT IS BEYOND GREED.

They don't hold up to their end of the rules.

I hope that Karma would just slap the SHIT out of them!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    no need to worry that much, you don't have, everyone else don't have, we are same. Unless they make another SQ, 1 or 2 OP heroes do not change anything.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Probably support my thread to increase the item slots too, or better if you open new one.... betty rarely goes back to a post she had ignored

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...add-a-new-hero

and i agree crusade shop items are pretty useless.... and now they stop adding new heroes to crusade shop, hope they upgrade the items (unlikely though, plus there's player like Henry justifying the usefulness of Crusade shop)