Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of June

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Soul shop is kind of 1 hero/year, Arena shop & Guild shop may receive max 2 heroes/year, Crusade shop could be 3 or 4 heroes/year if lucky, the rest go to GA and GT shops. Fair enough ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Rip arena & crusade coin....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Solution for heroes in GT shop: 5 ss for 100 points (not 500 actually)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    waiting for a new wave of leaving the game, this update will kill the game before the end of!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Can't believe how much I loved this game! Now it is a pain in the ass... I am relieved that i could uninstall Devil's game... I still love looking at posts and see how mad people can be about this shitty company... It was just a matter of time to ruin this game completely... Now it's done... Players base will drop drastically...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm with everyone else here. Adding so many heroes to gt shop is just rediculous. I get there should be heroes to buy there but adding hero after hero just doesn't make sense. There has to be some trade off somewhere. All and I do mean all of the other shops are a complete joke. Update the shops so we can get the gear we need so that if we want to get those heroes in gt, we can. As it stand it will take forever to be to collect those heroes with the limited amount of resources we gain in each tournament. My guild has won every gt and it's still not enough I can only imagine how long it would take for a guild who is not so lucky in gt. Please update the shops so they aren't complete useless when you reach a certain point. No feature should be completely useless in a game.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You become less and less user friendly.

Ucool has got league of legend frranchise now. Ucool is expectating a new pools of players coming in to replace all those that leave.

Ucool is planning to make money in new server and slowly kill all the older server.

It's easy to see what ucool is planning to do with this new patch released.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My main issues is that, at least on our tournament server, the top guild ambushes other good guilds in the preliminaries. In the last minute they choose a lane with another good guild in it and knocks them out in the preliminaries. Thus, the gap widens and good guilds end up with almost nothing to show for the next two weeks. They have also resorted to making fake guilds on their server with the same name so you dont know where to go and what is safe because you dont know which is the real guild. Weve already had one top 4 guild disband and move to other servers and its probably pretty soon another does as well. I dont mind them having a great guild and winning every week but they shouldnt be able to exploit the bracketing like this. Good guilds have no chance right now to have any GT stones at any decent rate.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Make the winner shift up 1 bracket every time, swapping with the lowest performer of the bracket above them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I could make a very long post about R2, heroes in GT shop, new diff in all trials etc etc...

Instead I will point out where Ucool developers took a wrong turn...

By making the game a Pay to win feature, instead of keeping the game more strategic, this happens:

Let's say 200k players run game every day, and 100k players buy Monthly Cards for $3 each month and buy occationally gem packs every now and then. Steady income at $300k or more...
    But Ucool wants more so they decide to create a way for heavy spenders to spend even more... 30k gem equip packs, heroic packs, Championship with boosting your team stats beyond reason, etc etc...
    And by doing so, some players actually decides it is worth it and spend more. Good for them... Or is it?
    Because in the same time many other players stops buying their Monthly Cards since 120 gems every day have lost all meaning, gems has become worthless.
    Many other players quit and abandon the game...

Now Ucool suddenly face a new problem...
    15-30k players left, noone buys Monthly Cards, and the remaining players will have too few opponents to play against, so they will finally quit too.

Game over

They don't realize that top tier players don't need to buy gems anymore as they get top ranks/coins/etc. So they build up a lot faster but Ucool's plan is probably to keep updating till Lv999 with Rainbow+9 & meta magic stone heroes.

You guys are damm right. I used to reload all my cards, but ever since everything you guys posted happened, i decided to not reload any card anymore.

Now I just slowly grinding and enjoying the game. After few months down the road, I guess I will quit too.

Let those VIP 15 play among themselves. That will be nice for them.

GG ucool.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Nobody ever said you are entitled to get all heroes and all gear easy as some of you come off.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Within one week after latest update, no less than 4 players decided to quit our guild, including me.
    4 ppl in less than a week... (Our guild is top 1-3 on the server.)
    ---

When I started playing HC, it was a game of leisure and relax. I could take a 10-15 minutes break from my real life and escape for a while... Just for the fun of it. Buying gems was optional and not really neccessary.
    Because at this time the game was still quite strategic and teamsetups was very mixed in the Arena.
    Very slowly, hardly noticable and over time, more and more new features appeared, heroes could promote to new colors and sub-levels and they needed more and more 'hard-to-get" gears, Max team level cap has been raised several times etc etc...
    So, the game slowly has become more and more timeconsuming and the feeling of leisure and relaxment has slowly been replaced by a feeling of pressure and negative stress without me noticing it.
    Only solution to get gears faster was to start spending more and more money... But I also noticed that some people were willing to pump big $ into the game, so spending less than them seemed pointless...

The decision to quit was not a hard one.
    Now I only wonder why I lasted so long...