Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of June

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have all the heroes, almost all of them o2 and up and have all this old items in stuck
    Most of the ppl like me dont need it. Just need new items in the shops

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    This is obviously a ploy. So many high vip already, so ucool must use new hero in gt shop to force them to spend even more money. Us other high level players will have to grind away forever, or give them more money. So my money thus far means nothing going forward? Rather have content and heroes we can actually obtain in a reasonable time. You can keep your championship.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Usuck.

10char

New Comers
    UCOOL.... Perhaps someone with better business sense should run your company. You are sitting on a gold mine and choose to be greedy with your players. You soon will have only a few high end active players because everyone else will quit. This will in turn make the game obsolete. If you are looking for a quick cash cow then your headed in the right direction. But longevity is what really brings in the money. Don't be greedy and have some common sense. Your moral compass is upside down.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Just a joke.... in 2 months 4 heroes in GT... About what you are thinking. And specially for old players who has nothing to do at all with other shop... What you plan to do ? You will add at least o2 gear one day or not ?

For exemple :

Good point of view Alendris +1
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Fuck you and your gt shop. Seriously.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    gt shop... stupid ucool...
    Love's a game... wanna play?

[LN]Heaven

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Problem with Tournament Coins is that with every other shop you can have some say on how many coins you get. But Tournament thrusts you into relying on your whole guild and still you might get a bad draw and also be short.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    that's NOT FAİR! all heroes put GT, are u kidding us!?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    greedy bastards !! stop filling the shops with heroes, there is only 4 spots for gear in Arena, GA, and crussade shop, 5 on guild shop and now you will take 2 more spots in GT shop, remove the old heroes in all this shops and put there more O+2, red+0 and r+1 gear in them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    When someone talked to me about Arena reward, I just surprised, for 4+ months not adding a single new hero, everyone in server could have more than enough coins to make any new Arena hero 5*, why he had to spend a lot of gems just to keep a position in Arena ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Show some love to other shops as well. Have 400.000 crusade coins and 1.100.000 soul coins. What exactly to do with them?
    Solution: introduce O2 gear there, god forbid, R gear for 200.000 coins. That would make more sense than than collecting coins for no reasons.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Why no heroez to soul shop? You can put 1 in GT shop and 1 in Soul shop instead of filling GT shop with heroes 😠😠😠

New Comers
    Why dont u introduce fragments to old shops, this way u will give old players a reason to use old shops , this will be fair for everybody, also I dont mind putting new heroes in tourny shop, but plz increase how we get coins, like ppl suggested , add new means to get it

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gio_vanni007 View Post
    Why no heroez to soul shop? You can put 1 in GT shop and 1 in Soul shop instead of filling GT shop with heroes 😠😠😠
    YES..Almost 5 months haven't update New heroe in soul shop... It's the most ridiculous thing