Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer ult buff

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Angry Sorcerer ult buff

Ok, so now we got surprised, in the middle of some cool updates, ucool anounced that they will buff sorcerer ultimate. I really don't know how strong is her at lvl 100, since in my server everyone is around 90-91, but ever since sorcerer release, the top players in arena ALL use her in defense, and she is ALWAYS the top DPS in the fight, no matter what.

I just want to understand why did they buff the strongest hero in the game, with one of the strongest ultimate skills... does she drops heavily on lvl 100?

And just to remember, she is just 3* for most people. She is in all top arena players defense and always top dps WITH 3 STARS!

I can just hope they release her soon to everyone or people who got her in magic chest will rule the game for quite some time.

Anyone see this any different? Can I have some hope that she drops on higher lvls?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Nope, she is beast, even only three (with tf and chemist) she can havoc 5 heroes lvl 99

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I have her 4*,
    Definitely op,
    Netball use her on arena, but GA indeed

I really wanna understand the logic behind her buff, but I can't

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Hope improve means weaken.
    Try fighting a level 100 R1 5* sorceress. The only way to put her down is to have AS, NA and TF in your team. RF is a plus. Otherwise she doesn't need an ultimate to wreck the entire team.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I am hoping it's the unintentional bug where her ulti only hits turtle when he rolls to her side, instead of hitting the entire team like the description says.

I agree that she's pretty broken. She's relatively low hp (at 3*), has a high damage knock back, but that ulti is deadly - high damage + large energy drain. The ones I've fought so far have done -300 energy per hero. That's slightly less than rose single target energy drain on a female hero, which doesn't have any added damage; over 3x the energy drain of VS, with much greater damage and full screen effect. My AS at TL 96 drains about 88 energy in a very small aoe..

I know I'm comparing ulti with regular skills, but the markup is crazy. Either they should lower the damage in the ulti, or the energy drain effect. And/or make it an slow-charging ultimate to balance the damage dealt.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    In the land of Ucool improvement usually means balanced, and balanced usually means nerfed.

if at least they keep the ult like it is, but rebuild entirely the knockback. It should hit 1 single hero and deal half the dmg it does know... then it would still be strong, but not broken

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    sorceress is a way to deal with op TF and timeout team you know that ? like for rf everyone cry before looking the big picture ...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    sorceress is a way to deal with op TF and timeout team you know that ? like for rf everyone cry before looking the big picture ...
    Don't worry everyone knows that.

and it doesnt change the point... u dont solve a problem with an OP hero by releasing another even stronger

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    I can't imagine how they can buff her more but let's see

Prehaps we miss understood and when they told ultimate skill they are speaking about 4th skill who can be up like death mage skill who is the same. In this case it should be really little up.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I can't imagine how they can buff her more but let's see

Prehaps we miss understood and when they told ultimate skill they are speaking about 4th skill who can be up like death mage skill who is the same. In this case it should be really little up.
    well, hope you are right, but people usually talk about other skills by their collors "purple skill" "green skill" "blue skill".

either way, i'll still be sad, considering i was waiting a nerf on her knockback soon

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutones View Post
    well, hope you are right, but people usually talk about other skills by their collors "purple skill" "green skill" "blue skill".

either way, i'll still be sad, considering i was waiting a nerf on her knockback soon
    Wait and see like we can tell, but look the new sign in hero and his damage, i don't think that they will nerf her, but what i'm thinking now, it's all "new DPS hero" have damage output really higher than in the past. Hope they will do at one moment a massive update for all 1st generation heroes or they will continue to disappear from all line up benefit of the new one.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    The difference between the two is obvious though: RF was a strong sign-in hero, a meta breaker and available to all. Sorceress is a strong Magic Stone hero, a meta breaker, and only available to a few.

Re: knock back, I agree.

Sorc: High damage + multiple hero knock-back + stun, with additional follow-up aoe skill with silence effect, and ulti aoe.

NoS: Knock-back single hero, drops magic resistance, moderate damage. No follow-up skill. Single target ulti.

DoK: knock back single hero, no additional effects, can't comment on damage. No follow up skill. Small aoe ulti.

Mani: knock back 3 random heroes, no additional effects, average damage, no follow up skill, aoe ulti.

VW: single use knock back, stun effect, minor damage, no follow up skills, single target ulti.

Etc..