Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the June Signin Hero- the Inferno

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

In the land of Kron, there exists a fire magician with a profound background and a thirst for fire!

Let's take a look at Brand, the Inferno.

Hero's Attributes:
    A level 100 and Red+1 Inferno has great magic DPS abilities.

Hero's Skills:
    The Ultimate Skill- Chain Fire: Brand releases a jumping fire ball that jumps between enemies and deals damage.
    The Green Skill- Fire Strike: Brand summons a beam of fire to damage and stun a target.
    The Blue Skill- Fire Pillar: rand releases a fire pillar to deal magic damage within the pillar area. It also deals extra damage to the enemies burned by Brand's 4th skill.
    The Purple Skill- Fire Sear: Brand casts a fire sear to burn the weakest enemy, dealing damage over time.

Chain Fire:

This skill jumps between enemies and deals massive damage to crowded formation.

Fire Strike:
    This skill deals single target damage and control the target as well.

Fire Pillar:
    This skill deals AoE damage and will be enhanced by Brand's 4th skill.

Hero's Position:
    Standing in the back line, Inferno is relatively fragile but deals a significant amount of damage when used properly.

Tips and Hints:
    A combination of Brand's 3rd and 4th skills can easily kill low HP enemies.

Best Regards
    Ember

fight with tank team is nothing

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Is Slim a good hero??

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhdt View Post
    fight with tank team is nothing
    Making a full quote of several Pictures isnīt better either....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    How can someone have this hero already at two stars?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Almighty soul stones from season 1 championship. Some of those top guys could have inferno 5* if they wanted.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Almighty soul stones from season 1 championship. Some of those top guys could have inferno 5* if they wanted.
    This person was not a top guy, however, but thank you for answering this little mystery of mine...you are most kind...

Were the top prizes really about 300 Almighty Soul Stones (A.S.S. --- teeheehee) ?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well i managed over 100 from bets alone, 1st gets 100 + more for win streak bonuses etc. During the duration of finals and top 6 round robin so yes i imagine the obayan and gruss probably both netted close to 300 almighties.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    every server 1 person get 10-20 stones to test sign in heroes if they gear them up high enough

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    When is war hall coming out?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    When is war hall coming out?
    War hall?, whatīs that?, a new feature?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Opinions? Should I invest in this hero?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Questions about 2nd & 4th skills as per description.

Inferno 2nd skill: (Fire Strike)
    Brand summons a beam of fire to damage and stun a target.
    Increase 1290 damage
    Stunning hit rate increases with level, will definitely hit enemies of level 43 or lower

Inferno 4th skill: (Fire sear)
    Brand casts a fire sear to burn the weakest enemy, dealing damage over time.
    Deals totally 2436 damage over time
    The higher the skill level, the higher the hit rate. You will get 100% chance if the target is under level 45

Base on the last sentence of these 2 skills, what is the hit rate like when I'm lvl 101 against say at Hard crusade stage 1 enemy teams of lvl 86 or end battle stage 15 of lvl 102 teams?

I feel at my lvl 101, it is too random and put high level user at the disadvantage. Can you revise the 100% chance lvl to at least lvl 98?
    How do I know it is worth investing in his SS (using expensive Soul coins) when 2/4 of his skills are unfavourable to high level player?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Questions about 2nd & 4th skills as per description.

Inferno 2nd skill: (Fire Strike)
    Brand summons a beam of fire to damage and stun a target.
    Increase 1290 damage
    Stunning hit rate increases with level, will definitely hit enemies of level 43 or lower

Inferno 4th skill: (Fire sear)
    Brand casts a fire sear to burn the weakest enemy, dealing damage over time.
    Deals totally 2436 damage over time
    The higher the skill level, the higher the hit rate. You will get 100% chance if the target is under level 45

Base on the last sentence of these 2 skills, what is the hit rate like when I'm lvl 101 against say at Hard crusade stage 1 enemy teams of lvl 86 or end battle stage 15 of lvl 102 teams?

I feel at my lvl 101, it is too random and put high level user at the disadvantage. Can you revise the 100% chance lvl to at least lvl 98?
    How do I know it is worth investing in his SS (using expensive Soul coins) when 2/4 of his skills are unfavourable to high level player?
    I think you are interpreting the last sentence of those two skills incorrectly.
    All it is saying is that if your Inferno is Level X and his skill is maxed out, that he will 100% hit enemies of Level X or lower.
    The description will change with each level. For example my Inferno is only level 62 and his 2nd skill says: "Stunning hit rate increases with level, will definitely hit enemies of level 62 or lower."
    This is a common description on lots of heroes

To answer your question though, when you are TL 101 and Inferno's skill are maxed out, the description will say:
    "Stunning hit rate increases with level, will definitely hit enemies of level 101 or lower."

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    I think you are interpreting the last sentence of those two skills incorrectly.
    All it is saying is that if your Inferno is Level X and his skill is maxed out, that he will 100% hit enemies of Level X or lower.
    The description will change with each level. For example my Inferno is only level 62 and his 2nd skill says: "Stunning hit rate increases with level, will definitely hit enemies of level 62 or lower."
    This is a common description on lots of heroes

To answer your question though, when you are TL 101 and Inferno's skill are maxed out, the description will say:
    "Stunning hit rate increases with level, will definitely hit enemies of level 101 or lower."
    Ah... make sense. At this moment, my inferno is lvl 51 but description is 43 or 45 as said in 1st post. So there are about 5-6 lvl difference for that 100% hit rate. Maybe at 101, it may be 90-93 lvl and below for 100% hit rate.
    Thanks

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I can't look up, as mine is 101 and skill description says hit rate for enemies at lvl102 (because he has +1 skill gear) is 100%, but I'm pretty sure hit rate is always 100% on an enemy being same or lower level of the skill level, it's same for every hero, never seen it different.

In case of a lvl51 Inferno, if the skill is maxed (so 51 skill points) hit rate is 100% on enemies being lvl51 or lower. As said, this is common on all heroes having hit rate mentioned in skill description, you should look up if you really have the skill upgraded to 51