Thread: About to hit lvl 90 - Advice appreciated!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

About to hit lvl 90 - Advice appreciated!

Hi everyone,

So i'm level 89 and about to reach level 90 in the next day or so (server cap is 90 for about 2 more weeks). Question - what is the best way to proceed from here? In terms of gearing up o1/o2 for heroes, and legendaries as well. And as a side note, I'm on a new server that is hero locked - only few TF and sorc at 3* from magic stone, top players have 5* griffin from heroic package, and chem/ca are released on the server, so these are common right now. No RF/Mani/QoC/DL/Witch on server.

Some questions - my priorities in order are crusade, grand arena (I can usually get into top 10 at rewards time), pve (raids/portals/instances), arena (around top 25 rewards time):

1) I was thinking of doing DW legendary first since i have some of his legendary items already. I need his last gear to promote to 01; is it ok to keep him at o with legendary and get someone like commander to o2 first, or should I focus on one hero at a time (and get DW to o2 first)?

2) I can get NA to o2 (4/5) at 90 or CA; I'm thinking NA for raids and arena/ga attack while many people are still at level 89 or lower. but would CA be better?

3) Which heroes should i focus on first? I was thinking tank (dw), dm/ie, ninja/ca. Would that be a good start? and who should i focus on after? Does anyone particularly excel at o1/o2?

4) in general, is it better to have several heroes at o1 or fewer at o2? Betty mentioned that crusade matchup is decided by the power of your top 5 heroes. Is it better to slowly work a few heroes to o2 (which may make crusade harder), or have several more heroes at o1?

Notable heroes that I have (Orange and 5* unless otherwise mentioned)

Front:
    Commander
    Ember Blade
    Crossed Knight
    Arcane Sapper
    Dwarf Warrior
    Death Knight
    Fallen Dominion (p4)
    DV (p4)

Mid:
    Machinist
    Frost Mage
    Imperial Executioner
    Cloud Walker
    Death Mage
    Chemist
    Hidden Needle
    Vengeance Spirit
    Ninja Assassin
    Disease Bringer (p4)
    Silencer (p3)
    Corrupted Angel (4*)

Back:
    Commando (p4)
    Troll Princess (p4)
    Light bringer (p4)

Thanks in advance!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    L heroes priority: IE>>DW>>Cmndr>>DV/LB

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    I would go IE, then DV, then DW, then Commander. After that it's up to you, but those 4 are priorities
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Lightbrinder may be the 5th in this case, very good for arena and crusade (right now TL 95 and using LB R L, Chaplain O+1, DV R L, Commander R L and FD R) doing crusade from 1 to 15, sometimes it may require restarting a stage or two, but still easy game. Use LB to cancel other teams ultimate and be happy

Thanks for the replies! How about promoting heroes from to o1/o2?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Thanks for the replies! How about promoting heroes from to o1/o2?
    Only promote if you can immediately equip 4 or 5 pieces of their required gear in the next tier, otherwise just leave them at the gear level they are now fully enchanted.
    Also, when you reach the point of getting a Legendary Lightning Elemental, leave him at O1, he is more effective that way.
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    It seems like you've already answered your own questions when it comes to 01/02. Imo you should focus on crusade heroes and portal/rift/trials first. This will help you out in the long run. I'd go straight to 02 on on those heroes first. There are some heroes who are better at 01 so it may be fine to just o1 some and then finish later. NA is a luxury hero later on so he wouldn't be first priority unless you have extra or want him for guild raids. Ca all the way!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    My advice. Quit the game as soon as possible. You have at least one year of boring grinding for lvl 100, the best you can do is quit now. You will remember my words if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    My advice. Quit the game as soon as possible. You have at least one year of boring grinding for lvl 100, the best you can do is quit now. You will remember my words if you don't.
    won't it be 105 now? Well, its the journey thats fun, not the destination!

And thanks all!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Advice save your cash and your time, quit now. The game is just boring time out teams when you hit 100 anyway...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I agree with others about IE legendary first. Your best bet as far as gearing would be Griffin/IE/Ninja/Chemist. These are your 4 best arena heroes and multi-purpose in that they will be very helpful for campaign and trials. Your number 1 priority should be to complete level 8 trials/portals as soon as possible. Once you complete those, gear will come quickly. If you only focus on arena heroes, you will put yourself at a disadvantage. Poisoned One and Disease Bringer are also great heroes to level quickly.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    I would agree with you but you left out three that are just as good or better in my opinion,,, C angel, Troll P, Sorc
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)