Thread: Dragon shoes/reel.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Dragon shoes/reel.

Dragon shoes is required in heavy quantity. At R & R+1 how is it possible to farm dragon shoes along with other precious r & r+1 gears???? Why don't they include it in any shop other than GT shop. Any suggestions?????

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alok View Post
    Dragon shoes is required in heavy quantity. At R & R+1 how is it possible to farm dragon shoes along with other precious r & r+1 gears???? Why don't they include it in any shop other than GT shop. Any suggestions?????
    No red gear is available in any other shop than GT.

Shoes reel you can get in 3 stages:
    1 in chap 18 dropping also Imperators axe and Force of Gods and Dragon Relics (which you also Need for combined red gear)
    1 in chap17 dropping also: Fiends Will and Ring of Spectre and Angelīs Crystal - both you will need for mages red/red1 gear a lot
    Another in chap 17 dropping also: Dragon Relic again and Imperatorīs axe for red gear

You only need 30 fragments for a reel and drop rate isnīt that bad, meaning if you farm 1 ring for example you pretty much get 2 Dragon reels.

Not saying you will never be short of this, but itīs not like you only get useless stuff farming this ...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    there is one more with holy cudgel and crusade sword i personally prefer that stage, but i think the stage with best drop rate for it is the one with the ring

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    there is one more with holy cudgel and crusade sword i personally prefer that stage, but i think the stage with best drop rate for it is the one with the ring
    True, just noted the one the "where to get" info shows, which bugs me a lot why this not show all stages

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yeah the one in 17 with ring of spectre and angel's crystal and 18 with cudgel and bloody dagger are both best options for combination of shoes and R/R1 pieces one you will need for int heroes the other for agi.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    At the rate one farms r1 heroes currently dragon shies should never be an issue unless you really mismanage the order/way your farm.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    my huge problem is All Around Shoes always out of it

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104