Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of the meta

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I'm sure that's something cool can be done in this direction ! It's their job to find something more precisely but i will try to prepare one purpose and to send them !
    Some time ago, I heard from an ex guildmate, that in chinese Version, they had a draft mode.
    That would be also fun.

Something like: You choose a hero, Opponent choose 2, then your turn again...etc,etc. Now that together with possibility to exclude certain would be fun.

But honestly, unlikely it will happen - anything real time would be something totally new to this game and would Need a lot development for according engine

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    But honestly, unlikely it will happen - anything real time would be something totally new to this game and would Need a lot development for according engine
    I really think that it's possible to implant something like that without real time.

With for exemple time to answer. Step 1 you chose someone to attack and exclude 5 heroes
    the guy receive and chose exclusion at his turn (time need to be define)
    Player 1 chose team (blind or not)
    Player 2 chose team (blind or not)
    Fight begin

It could be first step no so difficult to implant
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

I really think that it's possible to implant something like that without real time.

You exclude some hero and one one guy is clinking on you he doesn't have the possibility to chose these exclude heroes.

The exclude thing, yes. The draft mode - no

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The exclude thing, yes. The draft mode - no
    Give them time
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    puppetmaster maybe will get rid of all the mani's in arena but imho there is still no cure for TF, sorceress also doesnt break TF meta as well.
    I have Puppet Master on Red, all enchanted items and all skills (only 1 star though) and he is not that great as I would expect. If only his Green Skill would stun all heroes (like TF with rolling or IE with spikes) then maybe he could destroy Mani/QoC teams. But right now, he is not that useful, unless you team with NA or AS.

Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I have Puppet Master on Red, all enchanted items and all skills (only 1 star though) and he is not that great as I would expect. If only his Green Skill would stun all heroes (like TF with rolling or IE with spikes) then maybe he could destroy Mani/QoC teams. But right now, he is not that useful, unless you team with NA or AS.
    Ive seen replays from r1 doing over 150k damage....a Longer stun would be to op. A short stun would make not much difference...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    We are suggesting a whole new app. a whole new game. because its still not fair picking heroes if they're not at the same lvl. if moba style were to be implemented, all heroes had to be on same lvl, promo. then the true masterminds of this game will rise, instead of pay to win
    #uncool

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    We are suggesting a whole new app. a whole new game. because its still not fair picking heroes if they're not at the same lvl. if moba style were to be implemented, all heroes had to be on same lvl, promo. then the true masterminds of this game will rise, instead of pay to win
    I'm not agree with what you tell. Grinding is working like it must, and most of player who are level 100 has the same possibilities (excepted VIP heroes). you already can play with strategy and it's normal that one level 100 has more chance to win than one level 90. The end game begin after grind time, and this system could change totally all parameter in actual consideration.

I mean, if you understand actual metagame, you will grown up TF/RF/IE/SH/Cleric... If pick and ban begin people will have to brainstorm more and it will make creativity go on.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

With for exemple time to answer. Step 1 you chose someone to attack and exclude 5 heroes
    Fight begin

Something like this can be very interesting in championship i think

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    L.MM , HN, Sorc, L.LB, Silancer
    TF, L.MM, HN , Sorc , L.LB
    Those teams go through really nice and quick against those "time out " teams.
    Give it a try

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Fight begin

I think a semi-draft mode would work best as another feature, similar to arena. You set up your defence team and your 5x hero bans. Obviously your defence team can't include any of those banned heroes.
    3 heroes could be visible/all visible/blind

Attacking teams don't get the chance to ban heroes.

5 attack chances per day, and a chance to farm fragments. 2 almighty purple frags per win, or pay gems each time to upgrade the frags to orange.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    I'm not agree with what you tell. Grinding is working like it must, and most of player who are level 100 has the same possibilities (excepted VIP heroes). you already can play with strategy and it's normal that one level 100 has more chance to win than one level 90. The end game begin after grind time, and this system could change totally all parameter in actual consideration.

I mean, if you understand actual metagame, you will grown up TF/RF/IE/SH/Cleric... If pick and ban begin people will have to brainstorm more and it will make creativity go on.
    Im just saying a whole new app. New game. You would open it, have a pool of heroes to choose from and do a live battle just like league, dota or any other moba. Live arena action, i would play that game non stop.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Im just saying a whole new app. New game. You would open it, have a pool of heroes to choose from and do a live battle just like league, dota or any other moba. Live arena action, i would play that game non stop.
    I probably would as well lol.

Unlock new heroes along the way with cool skills and synergy, but must be balanced. Each player has one hero. Dota/LoL on mobile

Even i like your suggestion, like you told it should be an other game .

I think we have already ton of possibilities with hc who could be really cool