Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of the meta

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Tired of the meta

Litterly every team defending in arena in the top 20 are: XX, RF, SH, DW, TF. XX being either LB, HN, Chemist or Sorceress/Manipulator, like it even matters.
    Fighting this team is stupid as hell, you either try to run 4 dps (CA/IE, RF, Griff, HN) and TF as only frontline and you can MAYBE get some lucky RNG and manage to beat the team after 15 tries. Then you just slap your own defense lineup like this and you sit and relax for the next 24 hours, lauging at everyone trying to attack you. Just watch that whole HN ulti gets eaten by that stupid DW legendary shield and then he pops a new one 5 seconds later.

Or you try a double frontline and you just lose by time out. Ohh yea, and their RF will always steal the energy of your HN, or your HN decides it's best option to ult the TF alone in the backline with 5% hp.

I'm just so freaking tired of this shit right now, this meta is so boring but everyone uses it because it's op. There is litterly no theorycrafting to be done.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    I dunno about you but am not tired of kicking lvl100s asses since am still LVL 96 altho it is fair to say I have lots of R1's

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibuf View Post
    Litterly every team defending in arena in the top 20 are: XX, RF, SH, DW, TF. XX being either LB, HN, Chemist or Sorceress/Manipulator, like it even matters.
    Fighting this team is stupid as hell, you either try to run 4 dps (CA/IE, RF, Griff, HN) and TF as only frontline and you can MAYBE get some lucky RNG and manage to beat the team after 15 tries. Then you just slap your own defense lineup like this and you sit and relax for the next 24 hours, lauging at everyone trying to attack you. Just watch that whole HN ulti gets eaten by that stupid DW legendary shield and then he pops a new one 5 seconds later.

Or you try a double frontline and you just lose by time out. Ohh yea, and their RF will always steal the energy of your HN, or your HN decides it's best option to ult the TF alone in the backline with 5% hp.

I'm just so freaking tired of this shit right now, this meta is so boring but everyone uses it because it's op. There is litterly no theorycrafting to be done.
    +1 to that, maybe its not the formations you mentioned, but TF teams are boring, everyone knows already counters to each combination of TF team but its still best defence atm. Game needs some change or a big TF nerf.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    I'm speaking about it from monthes already .

But it seems that finally metagame begin to change. Sorceress and puppet will help in this way i think.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    puppetmaster maybe will get rid of all the mani's in arena but imho there is still no cure for TF, sorceress also doesnt break TF meta as well.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Best defense RF, SH, DW, TF, XX being either LB, HN, Chemist or Sorceress/Manipulator
    Doesn't Cleric fit into the best defense also? How would you rate Cleric, LB, HN, Chemist, Sorceress, or Manipulator?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    So far the meta has actually been getting a bit creative, not by miles but by inches at least. TF is still used 99% of everyone def setups and that will never change unless his roll skill gets dumbed down. Sorceress will make for an aggressive back line Mage for atk teams, too fragile for def setups but once she becomes available to everyone to 5* her Mani will hardly be seen in arena. I tested Sorceress at R 3* she can crit for over 20000 when she's ult, a little absurd but still like.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Actually, so much variety as right now has never been there at max level.

If I look to Arena, yes, a lot TF, but by far not every team... With DW, DuK, SH, Cleric, CK, DiB, AP.. there are a lot others. And also not everyone uses Mani anymore. I would dare to say RF is new Mani. Most use him (some him and Mani). But still with DL, Griffin, Cmdr, IE, DM, LB, DV, HN, AS, VS,Deb, Silencer, QoC, Machi, FD.... There are dozens of possibilities for Defending and even more for attacking teams. And that's without VIP or new heroes, like CA, Chemist, Puppetmaster, Sorceress, EG, DA... Where some also have great potential...

Before sorceress i had something like 70/80% winrzte against time out teams... Now i have nearly 100%. That's why i told that she will help diversity in arena.

But i join all of you, difficult to replace TF!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Leave Tf alone...cant you just leave him alone...TF haaas done nothing wrong...wont you just leave Tf alone.

:P
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

I dream that a new mode come up in the Future like you have in Moba :

Pick and ban :

For exemple, in championship instead of this actual system, you could have 3/4/5 heroes that you can ban in your setting, and all your opponent couldn't use this hero.

This mode should be amazing in my thinking, and could give great interest for the build.

This system + removing of the inspiration like it's planed could be a second life for the PvP in HC
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

oh yes, this would be awesome. I saw a YouTube vid, where he did this as a community event.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    oh yes, this would be awesome. I saw a YouTube vid, where he did this as a community event.
    And it should be great advantage for creative player. Because actually if you ban TF/MANI/RF/SH already you will see ton of players who will be lost in a black hole !
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

just a new arena mode! Realtime arena fight. wher eu have to "queue" like Clash royale. With bans like LOL. Maybe we should suggest this?
    u can skip w8 time with gems, and more chances too

I'm sure that's something cool can be done in this direction ! It's their job to find something more precisely but i will try to prepare one purpose and to send them !
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108