Thread: Arena problems - Rank and Results

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Question Arena problems - Rank and Results

Server: 179 The Shadow

Character Name: [LG] MrC

Account ID: 24951807

Device(optional): Samsung Galaxy J7

Estimate Time of Problem: Monday, 05/09/2016 12PM / 12:50PM

Problem Detail: I'm playing in the Arena and I've won the last two battles, yet the game status says I've lost them and I didn't get the new rank. Please, check it and correct it as soon as possible. I don't have any more Arena chances left and I was very annoyed the first time, imagine when it happened to me twice. I haven't try this in the Grand Arena.

Nothing to say, Ucool?

BTW: GA is working fine.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrC View Post
    Server: 179 The Shadow

Character Name: [LG] MrC

Account ID: 24951807

Device(optional): Samsung Galaxy J7

Estimate Time of Problem: Monday, 05/09/2016 12PM / 12:50PM

Problem Detail: I'm playing in the Arena and I've won the last two battles, yet the game status says I've lost them and I didn't get the new rank. Please, check it and correct it as soon as possible. I don't have any more Arena chances left and I was very annoyed the first time, imagine when it happened to me twice. I haven't try this in the Grand Arena.
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us the line-up of both you and your opponent's team please? And would you please tell us your oppoenent's team name so that we have a chance to check the battle replay. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

It's happening again today. It happens 5 min ago and 25 min ago.

Battle against -EVO- Clement. I win the battle, yet it says "LOSE" in the results and I don't get the rank upgraded.
    My line up: Troll Princess - Old Curse - Ember Blade - Fallen Dominion - War Chief
    His line up: Troll Princess - Commando - Ember Blade - Cloud Walker - War Chief

Battle against nernoh (russian name, Cyrillic alphabet) I win the battle, yet it says "LOSE" in the results and I don't get the rank upgraded.
    My line up: Troll Princess - Light Bringer - Ember Blade - Fallen Dominion - War Chief
    His line up: Troll Princess - Commando - Succubus - Devastator - War Chief

And it happened yesterday, and the day before. Sometimes when I win, I lose. And sometimes when I lose, I win.

Please check it. Thanks.

Battle against -EVO- Clement. I win the battle, yet it says "LOSE" in the results and I don't get the rank upgraded.
    My line up: Troll Princess - Old Curse - Ember Blade - Fallen Dominion - War Chief

Battle against nernoh (russian name, Cyrillic alphabet) I win the battle, yet it says "LOSE" in the results and I don't get the rank upgraded.
    My line up: Troll Princess - Light Bringer - Ember Blade - Fallen Dominion - War Chief

And it happened yesterday, and the day before. Sometimes when I win, I lose. And sometimes when I lose, I win.

Please check it. Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Please check it. Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    We check both of the replays but we saw that you lost both match. Would you attach a screenshot for us to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Please check it. Thanks.
    Are you on the latest version, or has there been an update since your battle in arena?

I had a similar issue (I won on my game, but it showed that I lost) and found out the problem was because my version was different to the server version, and so the results my game was showing were actually incorrect.

I'm not sure if my version is different to the server because the game uodates automatically, but I've saw the replays again and I've won both games. And it's not only MY problem, I saw in global chat that a lot of people is having this same issue. Please check it. I don't have screenshots because I've played a lot of arena matches and those are gone. Last problem was 5 min ago.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I'm not sure if my version is different to the server because the game uodates automatically, but I've saw the replays again and I've won both games. And it's not only MY problem, I saw in global chat that a lot of people is having this same issue. Please check it. I don't have screenshots because I've played a lot of arena matches and those are gone. Last problem was 5 min ago.
    What System you use? As for Apple think you Need to manually do some updates from Appstore.

As PiripiP wrote, this is a common issue, everytime a new update is released. It is "just" a Display bug, as your Client interprets the data in a different way as Server claculates the result.