Thread: NUMBER 1 guild server 17 & CHAMPION Guild tournament season 1 & 5 & 6 is recruiting !

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

NUMBER 1 guild server 17 & CHAMPION Guild tournament season 1 & 5 & 6 is recruiting !

We are GODLY : ID 13361 server 17

Hi bros and sis ^^

We are CHAMPION OF GUILD TOURNAMENT SEASON 1&5&6 AND NUMBER 1 GUILD SERVER 17 .

Our character is:
    1.Friendly,Active and try to be the best.
    2.We are international guild. Here, you will have a lot of friends from France Thailand Vietnam Singapore Russia Kuwait Brazil Austria Korea Taiwan Indonesia Malaysia Lithuania Ukraine Germany Bulgaria Greece USA Poland Netherlands Romania Japan Canada..etc.You can travel to every country.Our friends will waiting to welcome you there!
    3.We speak only one language. It's HEROES CHARGE language^^
    4.Our vision is ONE for All,All for ONE. No need to be shy in GODLY.We help each other and stronger together.
    5.Our basic activity per day is 100000 ++.
    6.We had daily party via LINE & KAKAO. No more lonely in GODLY. Our favorite topic is " Wife,Kids,Beer,Soccer and Find out girl/boyfriend for members ".

So, we are looking for new members who are Friendly,Sincerely,Active 800/day, 102 lv, and 1,000,000+ AHP.

JOIN US ID 13361 or Add line id Dekoooooooo or oonumoo. Then HAVE FUN together!!!

GODLY IS MORE THAN A GUILD.We are family of CRAZY PEOPLE.You will never get this experience in other guild.hahaha!!
    ID 13361
    This is us ^^
    GT1.jpg GT5.jpg GT6.jpg #1 server17.jpgActive.jpg

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i dont know if i match your requirements.lvl 100 player from serv 40.vip 9 and 643k total power.was in a guild who won all GT's.now looking for another guild.willing to improve and be stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Yusukeirinel View Post
    i dont know if i match your requirements.lvl 100 player from serv 40.vip 9 and 643k total power.was in a guild who won all GT's.now looking for another guild.willing to improve and be stronger
    First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU for interested GODLY.We are really appreciate that. Kindly boost up your AHP a bit.We are waiting you here ^^.

how much? cause i cant boost it alot lol....

tell me so i know i can do it...i can upgrade a few heroes but not too much power.

if u want 800-900k power player im not that guy.tell me so i dont get my hopes high

dont want to offend u guys but just letting u know what my limits are

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    There'r lowest in Godly that i knew is 820k all pow, they will recruit under 700k for what.
    Pls understand for them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusukeirinel View Post
    how much? cause i cant boost it alot lol....

tell me so i know i can do it...i can upgrade a few heroes but not too much power.

if u want 800-900k power player im not that guy.tell me so i dont get my hopes high

dont want to offend u guys but just letting u know what my limits are
    Something really really wrong in the way you play, if you first play around Dec 2014. Your total power is even less than a non-VIP player, I remember most players reach such 600k power since cap lvl 90, like 6 months ago, you may quit for a very long time before coming back, right ? If not, what did you do during this time ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Hi bros and sis^^
    Godly is looking for crazy guys with 920K + AHP.^^
    Contact me within next 12 hrs.Have Fun in GT8 together!!!

Hi bros and sis^^

Hi bros and sis^^

Hi bros and sis^^

Level 99, VIP 14, AHP of 818k (Can easily up it to 850k probably, have lots of naked heroes). Extremely active. 12-13 full Red+1 heroes. Any interest?

we are looking for new members who are Friendly,Sincerely,Active 800/day, 102 lv, and 1,000,000+ AHP.

JOIN US ID 13361 or Add line id Dekoooooooo or oonumoo. Then HAVE FUN together!!!

we are looking for new members who are Friendly,Sincerely,Active 800/day, 102 lv, and 1,000,000+ AHP.

Im interested to join! Lvl 99 vip 11