Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Championship Question

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    9

    Championship Question

    Greetings Betty,
    I apologize if I've missed it, I've searched the forum and read pages and pages of related posts.

    What is the exact point breakdown for The Championship scoring system? In-game, it states:
    "The faster you defeat your opponent and the more survived heroes you have, the more scores you can earn"

    For example, how many points do you get per hero survived? How many points are earned per second? Are there any other factors, not including points banner, not mentioned (ex: damage dealt)?

    I look forward to your feedback Betty!

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,261
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We've left a message to our production team colleague. But I am not sure he would give out the math behind. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    What she said. I think we don't know any of the math behind this game except for what is possible for the players to calculate on their own. We don't even know what the ratings mean (critical, lifesteal, armor, magic resistance etc). The only thing they have let us know is that "the more you have the better". So, although I myself would like to have some insight in what you asked, I expect nothing :P

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've left a message to our production team colleague. But I am not sure he would give out the math behind. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Just looking to try to do better. In last round, 44/45 of my hero's survived and won all matches...yet I was 13k points behind top and I used two 20% point increase banners. Wondering if came down to time it took to defeat enemies, damage dealt (?) or other factors that I could try and improve on for better results.

    Hope your able to share

  5. #5
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    What she said. I think we don't know any of the math behind this game except for what is possible for the players to calculate on their own. We don't even know what the ratings mean (critical, lifesteal, armor, magic resistance etc). The only thing they have let us know is that "the more you have the better". So, although I myself would like to have some insight in what you asked, I expect nothing :P
    lol, it's worth a shot Just looking for ways I can improve my scores.

  6. #6
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    It is obviously mainly time you need to defeat enemy (like in rule: the faster...) and maybe how much HP you have left and maybe how much dmg you dealt.

    However, without using a lot inspiration you won't stand a chance. This ridiculously boosts your attack power/dmg dealt and so immensely reduce time to win

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It is obviously mainly time you need to defeat enemy (like in rule: the faster...) and maybe how much HP you have left and maybe how much dmg you dealt.

    However, without using a lot inspiration you won't stand a chance. This ridiculously boosts your attack power/dmg dealt and so immensely reduce time to win
    Sure, inspiration helps (stronger you are, the faster you kill).
    I'll do some work I guess and watch fights from my country, note the time and surviving heroes and see what I can come up with myself

    Wonder if gems spent to inspire factors into their points equation...

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    21
    What about timeout battle? I had a timeout battle and I lost. It didn't say anything about the battle why I lost.
    I would expect msg like GA: You have less surviving heroes or you dealt less damage or some msg at all.
    But no msg given.
    Could it be I accumulated less score hence I lost? Better to have a msg letting player know why he lost.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •