Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3-4 Top Vip15 950k ahp players looking for new server and top guild.

3-4 Top Vip15 950k ahp players looking for new server and top guild.

Me and a few other guild mates are becomming bored of our uncompetitive server. Our guild consistantly owns top 15 in both arena and grand arena. We had won gt a couple times aswell. Me and my friend for sure want to change servers, we may drag one or 2 others. So we are looking for 3 to 4 spots in a super top #1 guild on a competitve old server. We are all 950k or more all hero power. 189k or more grand arena power. 432 or more hero stars. Have full r1 grand teams. About 20 full geared r1 heros. Vip 15. Looking to find a guild that consistantly wins guild tournament. Or atleast gets to the finals consistantly. Please message me with details.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    What server are you on currently?

62 Talenta

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hi bradsurf, i have sent you private message.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsurf@att.net View Post
    Me and a few other guild mates are becomming bored of our uncompetitive server. Our guild consistantly owns top 15 in both arena and grand arena. We had won gt a couple times aswell. Me and my friend for sure want to change servers, we may drag one or 2 others. So we are looking for 3 to 4 spots in a super top #1 guild on a competitve old server. We are all 950k or more all hero power. 189k or more grand arena power. 432 or more hero stars. Have full r1 grand teams. About 20 full geared r1 heros. Vip 15. Looking to find a guild that consistantly wins guild tournament. Or atleast gets to the finals consistantly. Please message me with details.

Server 7 guild Warcraft you wellcome we are best guild in this server

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Server 7 guild Warcraft you wellcome we are best guild in this server

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I have PM you. I give you very nice offer

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Top 1 guild s2 legion!!
    come add my line: nikobazz..
    =D

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    So you leave because you got bored because of uncompetitiveness? ... If you join a top guild that constantly wins the tournament ... you will actually get the same thing again ... a guild that dominates its own server and has no competition. So you actually only search for a super strong top guild that always wins gt ... so you dont have competition there as well ...
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Server 21 top guild BWB
    We have two Guild BWB And BWB2
    winners season GT2 GT5

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    「A」Ndote Guild is the leading guild in server 16. We are the Champions of Guild Tournament in season 3. We have always reached, at least, the semifinals in all seasons. We are a big family here and we control the highest ranks in both arenas in our server and we share the highest rewards among us.

We are now looking for new active players. Those players should be:
    1) Minimum level is 99.
    2) Minimum power 800,000
    3) Minimum VIP level is 9.
    4) Communication in Line Application is a MUST.
    5) Contribution in Guild Activity points must be 800 per day.
    6) Our guild is international, so the language used there is mostly English.

So, if you want to join our family, you are most welcome. Join us to become a winner.

Please pm me or add me on Line Application. My ID on Line hesham-bouchy
    Hesh「A」m
    Alliance Lounge

Antidote Guild - Server 16
    Leading Guild of Server 16
    Winner of Tournament Season 3
    A BIG Family of Players.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I recommend looking up server 45 and ARKH-Gods if they have spots open. They are unstoppable force in the guild tournament.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarrrley View Post
    I recommend looking up server 45 and ARKH-Gods if they have spots open. They are unstoppable force in the guild tournament.
    Unstoppable? You know we won 4 tournaments not including the one tomorrow, yes? 950k barely gets into the top10 total power and we have some more 970k+ coming
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I would suggest them follow [BG] guild, if there is one guy you can trust, this [BG]Archon guy is the one. You don't need to trust a guild, you only need to trust a guy.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I would suggest them follow [BG] guild, if there is one guy you can trust, this [BG]Archon guy is the one. You don't need to trust a guild, you only need to trust a guy.
    Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.
    The problem is that the OP wanted inner-server competition and we usually hold top30 in both arenas, it'll be somewhat difficult to find "a super top #1 guild" who doesn't hold all top grand/arena spots and also constantly get to the finals, maybe server58 will do the trick.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8