Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guild Sabotage in server 148 Guild HeroesElite

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hi all, i am elly guild leader from intensity

i ve bet deadpool to post this for me here because i am not able to create an account here (i dont get a activation code on my email...no idea why, but i think thats proof that i am no hacker).

first of all i am sorry for that what to happened to heroes elite, but i am here to say that we ve got no informations about their strategy. nobody of us was contacted or something else by someone. we fixed our strategy 24h ago and i was so stupid to post it in world Chat (sry i dont make screenshots about everything).

my statement in world channel today is right that i was pretty sure that we will win, but only because i thought we will fight against 10 members of heroes elite. i really didnt know that and i was last day really pissed because a member left us and i thought his Teams left too. (i wrote that in world Chat but sry again - no screenshot) believe it or not we ve countered u without any tricks or something else.

i ve no idea why we should agree with a rematch. your guild is stronger than us but with luck or strategy we was able to win. this will happen one of 5 fight. so please stop accusing us without any proof. ember can check all my logs in chat and if there is any hint about a leaked information we will withdraw from victory. if we got any information why we should split teams to top and mid.

greet elly

ps. if u dont want to have any intensity members here stop accusing us just to win with leaked informations. second: yes our Server is older but look how many left us to alliance. third: sry for my english - its not my mothertongue

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlajami View Post
    I'm an officer in Intensity as well.

Ucool Techs can look into our guild and read our early mail strategy and see that we placed our strategy way before all the shenanigans/misfortune that happened with you guys. It is upsetting that your guild keep experiencing such negative things but the fact of the matter is you lost fair and square.

it is silly to think we received information given that we used 3 lanes. You outmatch us in team numbers. So its only logical to use only two lanes to eliminate any possibility of failure if we actually knew your strategy set up. However, we used 3 lanes. or what we call 1-1-3. 90-90-280

In respond to your comment about our officer writing in world chat, it is simply because he saw you have only 10 members and he thought that other teams that were already placed would be gone. whomever took the screen shot can show what I wrote right after him. I explained that the placed teams will still be there even if members are kicked or left, and I knew that because one of our members left and we still have his teams in GT. We placed our strategy and the rest is luck is what i said right after elly's comment in WC. Whomever took the screenshot can show that because its right above what he wrote.

you lost, get over it. better luck next time
    Hopefully ucool will do what's fair here and restart our fight.
    it's really up to them.
    I will however do my very best to make that happen, coz what happen today no matter how much you stress it wasn't fair.
    Intel was handed out from the hacker, and you used it against us.

misfortunes...
    shenanigans...
    unlucky...
    ect ect ect

No, that's not whats going on!
    A certain player that's very angry with me and my guild and all it's members and does everything he can to try to ruin our fun. Well enough is enough, No more!
    That's why this thread is created to make it stop.

The " negative things " my guild is experiencing is caused by a player with IGN diemond dast.
    It's high time for this player to get banned and have his accounts deleted so i don't have to come here and report more BS that's happening

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by williams View Post
    hi all, i am elly guild leader from intensity

i ve bet deadpool to post this for me here because i am not able to create an account here (i dont get a activation code on my email...no idea why, but i think thats proof that i am no hacker).

first of all i am sorry for that what to happened to heroes elite, but i am here to say that we ve got no informations about their strategy. nobody of us was contacted or something else by someone. we fixed our strategy 24h ago and i was so stupid to post it in world Chat (sry i dont make screenshots about everything).

my statement in world channel today is right that i was pretty sure that we will win, but only because i thought we will fight against 10 members of heroes elite. i really didnt know that and i was last day really pissed because a member left us and i thought his Teams left too. (i wrote that in world Chat but sry again - no screenshot) believe it or not we ve countered u without any tricks or something else.

i ve no idea why we should agree with a rematch. your guild is stronger than us but with luck or strategy we was able to win. this will happen one of 5 fight. so please stop accusing us without any proof. ember can check all my logs in chat and if there is any hint about a leaked information we will withdraw from victory. if we got any information why we should split teams to top and mid.

greet elly

ps. if u dont want to have any intensity members here stop accusing us just to win with leaked informations. second: yes our Server is older but look how many left us to alliance. third: sry for my english - its not my mothertongue
    No need to apologize for your english i understand you fine, english is not my native language either.

I'm not accusing anyone i base my claims on the fact i have.

You however claim to have " fixed " your strategy 24h ago, where is proof for that? at least i can provide with some evidence.
    I see nothing from you guys...

The rematch should be because today it was not a fair fight... How many times do i have to write this?

New Comers
    You're so sure you're right that you even stopped considering you could possibly be wrong. Consider that you are and how unfair a rematch would be for the other guild who took a gamble with the tactic and eventually won. Gathering intel (presuming the "hacker" isn't from the guild benefiting from said intel) and leaking tactics isn't even cheating, that would be an internal issue within the guild who suffers from it. Not the other way around.
    You should stop swinging blindly with accusations towards other guilds and players, obviously when you accuse someone of faulty play you must expect them to respond. If you didn't want that you could've sent uCool a email about it instead of posting it here on the forums.
    uCool should deal with your hacker claim, the fact that it happens during GT is just unfortunate for you.

I don't see it being relevant to the case who I am, but the fact you manage to ask me who I am only to conclude with me being a "nobody" within the same post tells me you're very quick at drawing conclusions on your own. Which pretty much sums up this entire thread.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    xTL,

it seems like you are incapable of processing logic. But to cater to your inability to put 2 and 2 together, here is a picture of the mail sent by our leader

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HC.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	10572

Ucool can verify the time of the mail and it will show that it was in fact 24 hours beforehand.

Once again, You lost, get over it. Good luck next time.

Learn to lose graciously. Nobody likes a sore loser.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlajami View Post
    xTL,

it seems like you are incapable of processing logic. But to cater to your inability to put 2 and 2 together, here is a picture of the mail sent by our leader

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HC.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	10572

Ucool can verify the time of the mail and it will show that it was in fact 24 hours beforehand.

Once again, You lost, get over it. Good luck next time.

Learn to lose graciously. Nobody likes a sore loser.
    Off-topic:
    Lol, 90-90-270 and you've reached the final?!?!? hahahaha What a weak bracket. Normally in our bracket such guilds can't even reach the 1/8 final or if they're lucky enough - 1/4 final max. Congrats though, if it really is fair. Let ucool investigate the issue.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Off-topic:
    Lol, 90-90-270 and you've reached the final?!?!? hahahaha What a weak bracket. Normally in our bracket such guilds can't even reach the 1/8 final or if they're lucky enough - 1/4 final max. Congrats though, if it really is fair. Let ucool investigate the issue.
    it's from servers 14+ younger servers

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    You really understand that who hacked the account for a game could do much more not just to win in a GT finnal right? Does the victim lost any money or his account has the password changed?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

New Comers
    c'mon this thread is stupid, just a baby crying over a GT lost, it's not the end of the world, you will have another chance in a few days, our guild got every member kicked in the first GT, we lost but we got everyone back and we are fine, we didn't come to cry in public hoping for a rematch or any compensation, get over it bud, grow up!!! But please do not unleash your rage, we do not want the developers to close the game because you destroyed their forums, please do not do it hahahahahaha.
    It was a fair fight, both guilds had all their teams, if you are in such a strong guild it wouldn't mattered that everyone knows your strategy and btw your guild isn't the only one that have spenders, so every guild can improve and get rid of yours .

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    xtl my I ask did you demote that person from officers status? I didn't read the entire thread, too long sorry...but also can't understand how dumb people can be to actually hack games to do things like this and also those who are laughing at this...if you see it as a dumb thing to ask help with it just think about what the person who hacked account had to do to get to that point where he got, it's a serious thing and not something to laugh about. And reason why you're laughing is most likely you're in some of their opponents guild but all in all they need to take actions against people who do such things since it violates rules of game and they should permanently ban anyone who does things like that. It's not just about being nasty about GT, it's about hacking someone's account.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Oops! Quoted a wrong comment.
    Last edited by Betty; 05-04-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Quoted a wrong comment

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We feel sorry for your guild's situation. And Ember(who posts official posts as well as one of our supervisors) said that she's following your case on facebook. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    ahahahah Betty you quoted the wrong person!

about this situation I seriously don't understand how people from Intensity can still continue to write here that they won fairly and to wish better luck next time lol. I have nothing against you guys but it's pretty obvious that without the hacker you would have been destroied without any chance to even win 1 lane, it's not based on luck if you can't move your teams at all. I'm sworry SwPro for what happened, this is pure shit and very sad

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    ahahahah Betty you quoted the wrong person!

about this situation I seriously don't understand how people from Intensity can still continue to write here that they won fairly and to wish better luck next time lol. I have nothing against you guys but it's pretty obvious that without the hacker you would have been destroied without any chance to even win 1 lane, it's not based on luck if you can't move your teams at all. I'm sworry SwPro for what happened, this is pure shit and very sad
    Exactly what I thought! It's not a fair win at all if your guild members are kicked and their teams locked in the wrong lanes.
    Add that the guild members can't return for 48 hrs, it would mean that even if they had won by luck, the next round would be glaringly obvious where teams are placed.

I imagine the teams would have been visible from the previous round with only minor changes. Huge advantage to Intensity... Even if the hacker didn't contact them directly, it's pretty obvious that with only 10 members, HE wouldn't be able to make a few changes to their already-visible-to-all previous lane setups.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Exactly what I thought! It's not a fair win at all if your guild members are kicked and their teams locked in the wrong lanes.
    Add that the guild members can't return for 48 hrs, it would mean that even if they had won by luck, the next round would be glaringly obvious where teams are placed.

I imagine the teams would have been visible from the previous round with only minor changes. Huge advantage to Intensity... Even if the hacker didn't contact them directly, it's pretty obvious that with only 10 members, HE wouldn't be able to make a few changes to their already-visible-to-all previous lane setups.
    exactly!! except the cooldown is 1 hour to go back to the old guild, they only need to join another one and quit

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    exactly!! except the cooldown is 1 hour to go back to the old guild, they only need to join another one and quit
    Ah, so if you join another guild temporarily, it resets the timer for your old guild?