Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Guild Sabotage in server 148 Guild HeroesElite

  1. #16
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    Hi Guys.

    Im Bejo, officer from Intensity from server 146. Heroes elite opponent in Guild tournament. I want to make clear few things.

    1. We have nothing to do with this hacked case.
    2. We fought all full 550 teams from 50 members of Heroes Elite, not only few teams from 10 players left in guild. IMO this is happen because they already sign in in the guild and the teams remain there even they are quit or kicked.
    3. We do not receive any leaked information about Heroes Elite tactics from the hacker before the fight begin.
    The lines were :
    Top : INT 97 HE 70
    Middle : INT 91 HE 240
    Bottom : INT 279 HE 242
    If we received any leaked information we will not split top and middle line equally.

    So it's unfair if you are asked UCOOL to do rematch.

    This the second your officer's account got hacked. Your officer should learn from the experience, if he got hacked he should change his password with a strong password.

    First off Bejo don't talk about things you know nothing about.
    First time Temgem was hacked he already created a new gmail, added 2 step verification, & notification sent to his phone via sms if someone is trying to login on his email with a new device.

    Second you claim Intensity never received any intel from any player. Most likely you where unaware of the intel that was distributed from the hacker to those of you that decide on lane strategy.
    Kinda bold statement in world chat from Elly when going up against a top guild from server 148
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	10563

    Why mention " not a real victory " unless u know whats gonna happen.

    Very easy to read what that statement means, and for those of you that don't understand it let me explain.

    we will win = victory is assured without any doubts.

    there was some problems at heroes elite = elly here clearly knows about the sabotage in HE.

    not a real victory = if it had been a real victory it would have been a fair fight against my guild but it wasn't because you had info leaked from the hacker.

    If so sure you are to win against HeroesElite why you so scared now?
    uCool let us fight against Intensity guild for real this time.
    Bejo lets see what happens when your guild does not have any aid.


    So after a few hours he managed to login on temgems account again and now i have a confession from the hacker admitting that he gave Intensity the intel about our lanes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	10564
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	10565

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by temgem View Post
    The fact is my account suddenly got relink function (Link to another Device/This is my old device) the first time and second time when lost my account, that's happen only when someone ask supporter to relink my ID to his new ID. So I don't call that's "Hacked"

    Your guild mates statement is clear. your account got hacked.

    My suggestion is before make a new thread you must have same perception about the definition of being hacked.

  3. #18
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    Your guild mates statement is clear. your account got hacked.

    My suggestion is before make a new thread you must have same perception about the definition of being hacked.
    The fact that temgem is once again the victim of being hacked is not temgems fault which is what your trying to get at.
    Let me make one thing clear Bejo, the ones at fault here are ucool for the poor security and the hacker himself that is doing this to ruin for all members of HE

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    My answer is stay the same. his account hacked twice. he must keep his phone and his personal data more carefully.

    That is not a clear evidence, it's misperception, and hacker can wrote whaterver he wants. Do you have real evidence that prove that we receive any information from the hacker?

    You accuse us without any real evidence.

    Forum moderator should close this provocative thread. because the threat stater accuse another guild in open forum without real evidence. and also he must warned or banned.

    the real question is why our innocent 49 member must do a rematch? we are not guilty.

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    so now UCOOL is the guilty one. so why we should do a rematch. we are not guilty.

  6. #21
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    My answer is stay the same. his account hacked twice. he must keep his phone and his personal data more carefully.

    That is not a clear evidence. Do you have real evidence that prove that we receive any information from the hacker?

    You accuse us without any real evidence.

    Forum moderator should close this provocative thread. because the threat stater accuse another guild in open forum without real evidence. and also he must warned or banned.

    the real question is why our innocent 49 member must do a rematch? we are not guilty.

    If you feel provoked by my thread then you can leave you don't have to be here, i did not invite you to my thread, but now i ask you to leave.
    There will be no closing of my thread untill i ask for one.
    I just added more evidence that supports my claim about Intensity getting intel from hacker.

    There needs to be a rematch because of what happen today.
    If innocent you are then fight us again, you should have nothing to fear right?


    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    so now UCOOL is the guilty one. so why we should do a rematch. we are not guilty.
    sigh please learn the difference between " guilty " and " at fault "


    let me make it easy for you.

    uCool are at fault here because they provide poor security to the game, so that hackers have the ability to do what they have done here today.
    I've never said anything about ucool being guilty of something that's ur word not mine!

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Hacker can wrote whatever he wants. no real evidence that we really received it.

  8. #23
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Im out. do whatever you want.

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    Hi Guys.

    Im Bejo, officer from Intensity from server 146. Heroes elite opponent in Guild tournament. I want to make clear few things.

    1. We have nothing to do with this hacked case.
    2. We fought all full 550 teams from 50 members of Heroes Elite, not only few teams from 10 players left in guild. IMO this is happen because they already sign in in the guild and the teams remain there even they are quit or kicked.
    3. We do not receive any leaked information about Heroes Elite tactics from the hacker before the fight begin.
    The lines were :
    Top : INT 97 HE 70
    Middle : INT 91 HE 240
    Bottom : INT 279 HE 242
    If we received any leaked information we will not split top and middle line equally.

    So it's unfair if you are asked UCOOL to do rematch.

    This the second your officer's account got hacked. Your officer should learn from the experience, if he got hacked he should change his password with a strong password.

    There are 4 players who suppose to move to top lane it will be 120 teams in top lane, HE could have won if they are not kick before they even move.

  10. #25
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    Your guild mates statement is clear. your account got hacked.

    My suggestion is before make a new thread you must have same perception about the definition of being hacked.
    The method by which the account was hacked is the issue here.

    The assumption is: A player renamed his account then asked support that he couldn't log into his HC account. Support linked his device and let the "hacker" play the game as temgem.

    He didn't steal passwords. Ucool support gave the hacker access to another player's account.

    This is a big issue, and Ucool should revise its security measures when linking devices in future. Comparing IP addresses, location, and recent activity could help filter most hackers.

    Secondly, the hacker, once gaining access to the account, proceeded to kick guild members and supposedly shared intel with a rival guild.

    Whether you were privy to the info or not, the rival guild was sabotaged.
    In the spirit of fair play, why not agree to a rematch?

    In the end, it's a game. Given the team numbers, you both have a good chance to win anyway. It should come down to strategy and luck.

    And regardless of the result, both guilds should be given compensation from Ucool, as it was because of their slip in security that this whole situation happened.

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	10567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	10568 IF not because those member was kicked they can move to top lane..Its whole new story bro

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    I show you our tactic and what we decided in facebook... as u can clearly see we've decided to go 20%/40%/40%... 20% of 550 teams is 125 teams, do u think u can still win? We got screw because

    1) Hacker kick all our member out, so some cant change lane
    2) He might screenshot our teams to you guys ( Yes we have no evidence but the hacker openly admit he do it )

  13. #28
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    So many accusations thrown around without any evidence to back it up.
    You lost a GT match, possibly because someone messed with your guild. Regardless that's not Intensity's fault. Intensity, being the underdog won the match by using a tactic suited for yours and got lucky and now you want a rematch because you lost. If you had won you wouldn't have asked for the same thing.
    Your screenshots doesn't prove anything, they're all taken out of context and you're explaining with your own words leading people to make an opinion on what it says.
    Saying you wanted to run this and that lineup in your lanes doesn't mean anything, first of all it's not very hard to photoshop such picture and even if they would be real there's no guarantee all your members would have moved their teams in time regardless. Maybe Intensity planned to run all their middle teams in top lane instead? Rematch?!

    Once you calm down I'm sure you'll realize the only thing that will happen here is that your guild member might get his account sorted out and life goes on.
    The main issue here is obviously to get rid of the "loophole" you refer to and get rid of the hackers from the game.

    PS: You're not the only paying player and expecting some special treatment for running a youtube channel... geez

  14. #29
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm an officer in Intensity as well.

    Ucool Techs can look into our guild and read our early mail strategy and see that we placed our strategy way before all the shenanigans/misfortune that happened with you guys. It is upsetting that your guild keep experiencing such negative things but the fact of the matter is you lost fair and square.

    it is silly to think we received information given that we used 3 lanes. You outmatch us in team numbers. So its only logical to use only two lanes to eliminate any possibility of failure if we actually knew your strategy set up. However, we used 3 lanes. or what we call 1-1-3. 90-90-280

    In respond to your comment about our officer writing in world chat, it is simply because he saw you have only 10 members and he thought that other teams that were already placed would be gone. whomever took the screen shot can show what I wrote right after him. I explained that the placed teams will still be there even if members are kicked or left, and I knew that because one of our members left and we still have his teams in GT. We placed our strategy and the rest is luck is what i said right after elly's comment in WC. Whomever took the screenshot can show that because its right above what he wrote.

    you lost, get over it. better luck next time

  15. #30
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarg View Post
    So many accusations thrown around without any evidence to back it up.
    You lost a GT match, possibly because someone messed with your guild. Regardless that's not Intensity's fault. Intensity, being the underdog won the match by using a tactic suited for yours and got lucky and now you want a rematch because you lost. If you had won you wouldn't have asked for the same thing.
    Your screenshots doesn't prove anything, they're all taken out of context and you're explaining with your own words leading people to make an opinion on what it says.
    Saying you wanted to run this and that lineup in your lanes doesn't mean anything, first of all it's not very hard to photoshop such picture and even if they would be real there's no guarantee all your members would have moved their teams in time regardless. Maybe Intensity planned to run all their middle teams in top lane instead? Rematch?!

    Once you calm down I'm sure you'll realize the only thing that will happen here is that your guild member might get his account sorted out and life goes on.
    The main issue here is obviously to get rid of the "loophole" you refer to and get rid of the hackers from the game.

    PS: You're not the only paying player and expecting some special treatment for running a youtube channel... geez

    Another Intensity member i'm guessing ?
    You claim to be the so called " underdog " but your from server 146, my guild is from 148, int should be stronger, you had like what? 2 whole months ahead of my server ? maybe more ?

    My screenshots prove a what i claim happen today to be true.
    Also This is not for you to meddle in, this is for uCool's staff to check out, i did not create this thread today so i could have members from Intensity come in here and try to trashtalk and ruin my thread, i created it so that uCool could take action against the hacker and then hopefully restart the fight in GT s6, and if you had any fucking honor, moral, ethics or even a spine none of the members of Intensity that has come here today would even question a rematch.

    Regarding my YT channel i do that to help out the community unlike you that does absolutly nothing for HC community.
    There's not need for the so called " special treatment " But what we do deserve is a fair fight Vs your Guild.
    Something both you and bejo is hellbent on not happening.
    Are you really that fucking desperate to win a Guild Tournament season that you have to cheat your way to the top instead of fighting fair and square?

    You claim to use tactic, but how is it tactic when you know your opponents next move & strategy?
    No What you used was intel from the hacker that much is clear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •