Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Sabotage in server 148 Guild HeroesElite

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar

Guild Sabotage in server 148 Guild HeroesElite

So i come here to ucools forums once again only to post negative things that happen in my server for my guild HeroesElite.

I guess i'll have to go back a few weeks or a month or so to give you some background info.

All of this started when my friend Temgem got his account hijackged / hacked by a player named " diemond dast " back in 02-19-2016. You can find that thread here
    Now it's important that you understand that this guy or girl has serious mental issues, the player has several accounts in my server ( 148 Friebolg Holm )
    He creates several accounts and talks to himself in world chat with his different accounts.
    Makes fake account with my name & temgems name and others.
    He Then mails other players in my server using our name to trashtalk other players in my server.

But today this fucking player crossed the god damn line.

About 3-4 hours before Guild Tournament started this player Once AGAIN some fucking how, got access to Temgems account and started to kick every singel member of my guild that wasn't a officer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	10562

Now i'm not going to post a img of every singel member he kicked because you can check the logs for yourself ucool.
    Luckily tho all of our members teams where still in GT and still in their lanes so they wheren't gone.
    But it mattered little because, this player told our opponent what kind of strategy we used so they could counter our guild perfectly.
    Remember that Temgem had officer status and officers can see lane strat, regular members cannot.

Now it's important that i state that we don't mind if we have a loss in GT if it's fair fight.
    But losing to another guild because of cheating / Sabotage when we put so much time and effort into planing our strategy for Guild Tournament is unacceptable.
    I urge ucool to take action here and allow my guild to have a remach vs our opponent.

uCool
    I want you to know that Temgem has now changed his email, he is using a new gmail account with 2 step verification & notification sent to his phone if a new device is trying to login & a random generated code is sent to his phone via sms
    So there is no way that someone is going to hack him again via his email.
    Most likely you guys are relinking his account by the request of the fake Temgem.

As you can see here in my attached img here it's rather easy to make a very VERY similar ingame name to the one i have the only difference here is he is using a " dot " in the end of the name.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13087400_10207168449582233_7407193230497873286_n.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	10558

He found a loophole and i think this is how he has been able to relink to temgems account via uCool support.
    Because as far as i know the only way to link more then 2 devices is via ucool support.

Now Betty & Ember if you had done what i asked of you in the beginning when all of this first started. None of this would have happen today. But You failed to act and by doing so, this sabotage happen to my entire guild today.
    I hope you realize that you have ruined so much for all the members of HE due to the inability to act on the hacker in the first place. If you had simply banned him and all the accounts associated to him this would not have happen.

I here ask that uCool does the RIGHT thing and help 50 Loyal & PAYING Players out!

If you search this forum for post from me or even search Youtube you will find that i've done much to help the community of HC because i love the game.
    I also help out the developers of HC by buying ingame items.
    So now i ask the developers to help us out in this mess.

However let me state that if you do nothing and allow Hackers / Cheaters / Saboteur to ruin everything for us. I will definitely not be staying.
    I don't speak for all of my members but let me assure you that you will lose many high end players in server 148.

We will definitely not accept this kind of Sabotage.
    Compensation for today is not acceptable, the only thing that can justify what happen is a rematch

Now i know this post is indeed very long and trust me when i tell you that i've held back in this post and i've had to rewrite many sentences because they contained to much cursing and it won't help my case.
    And i do apologize for all the swearing i did leave in my post here.

However if no action is taken from ucools part and what happen today is just simply ignored i will unleash my entire rage, and ucool forums will never be the same.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    However if no action is taken from ucools part and what happen today is just simply ignored i will unleash my entire rage, and ucool forums will never be the same.
    What are you ten? LOL Sounds like you've been BUTTHURT!!!!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    However you look at it, it's unfair and that guy should be banned immediately! To hack another account in order to disband an enemy guild just before their semi-final match is such a pathetic move.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    So that's where Turks and Aspen went.

I feel for you, xTL. Hope you get your request answered. Can't believe that there are such lowlifes out there that would hack a game account just to be a dick.

I hope Ucool do some background checking in the future before simply linking accounts to every player request. IP, location, recent activity, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    What are you ten? LOL Sounds like you've been BUTTHURT!!!!!!
    The post was obviously not written by someone of the age of 10.
    You clearly don't belong in my thread here i ask you kindly to leave.

I do however understand why you would ask me something stupid like this it's kinda obvious when looking at your name..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    However you look at it, it's unfair and that guy should be banned immediately! To hack another account in order to disband an enemy guild just before their semi-final match is such a pathetic move.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    So that's where Turks and Aspen went.

I feel for you, xTL. Hope you get your request answered. Can't believe that there are such lowlifes out there that would hack a game account just to be a dick.

I hope Ucool do some background checking in the future before simply linking accounts to every player request. IP, location, recent activity, etc.
    Thank you bro

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our supervisor told me that he's following your case on facebook now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I think your best option at the moment is to demote the officer, since his account is already jeopardized.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our supervisor told me that he's following your case on facebook now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you betty, Please keep me updated.
    This is very important for me & all members of my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    I think your best option at the moment is to demote the officer, since his account is already jeopardized.
    Yeah we have already taken action to make it harder for this guy to damage us further.
    Thanks for the support Nader

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    My words failed me... just sorry xTL.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Quote Originally Posted by |AM| Carlson View Post
    My words failed me... just sorry xTL.
    Thank you Carlsson.
    Over 50 players on server 148 have very low moral today because of what has happen =(

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi Guys.

Im Bejo, officer from Intensity from server 146. Heroes elite opponent in Guild tournament. I want to make clear few things.

1. We have nothing to do with this hacked case.
    2. We fought all full 550 teams from 50 members of Heroes Elite, not only few teams from 10 players left in guild. IMO this is happen because they already sign in in the guild and the teams remain there even they are quit or kicked.
    3. We do not receive any leaked information about Heroes Elite tactics from the hacker before the fight begin.
    The lines were :
    Top : INT 97 HE 70
    Middle : INT 91 HE 240
    Bottom : INT 279 HE 242
    If we received any leaked information we will not split top and middle line equally.

So it's unfair if you are asked UCOOL to do rematch.

This the second your officer's account got hacked. Your officer should learn from the experience, if he got hacked he should change his password with a strong password.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    Thank you Carlsson.
    Over 50 players on server 148 have very low moral today because of what has happen =(
    Take a deep breath, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
    HC is still a good game, have faith bro!
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    Hi Guys.
    This the second your officer's account got hacked. Your officer should learn from the experience, if he got hacked he should change his password with a strong password.
    My account password has 4 kind of character: Uppercase, lowercase, number and special character (e.g, !@#$%^&*() ); is that strong enough?
    And moreover my mails use 2 step verification, so if anyone know my password and try log in other device, my phone will receive pincode to confirm that login.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Idk about your password setup, but the fact is your account hacked twice.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bejo View Post
    Idk about your password setup, but the fact is your account hacked twice.
    The fact is my account suddenly got relink function (Link to another Device/This is my old device) the first time and second time when lost my account, that's happen only when someone ask supporter to relink my ID to his new ID. So I don't call that's "Hacked"