Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New heroes bad artwork

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Lady, DV, VS and SO are all Nagas (if you ever played WoW you would have seen them there) no mermaids at all, they even have Naga medal, so DV actually looks more "authentic" now.

Nagas are based on Indian Mythology and have a snake body or head

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your input again. We will let our artists and production team know.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, thanks for your attention. I would also add Troll Princess looks terrible - the art was clearly done by a different/inferior artist. I'm amazed that your production team hasn't fixed it already, it would drive me nuts to have something that crappy and inconsistent in a live client-facing version of the game. If these others heroes are getting fixed there might be efficiencies where her art could be repaired as well. Thanks.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Lady, DV, VS and SO are all Nagas (if you ever played WoW you would have seen them there) no mermaids at all, they even have Naga medal, so DV actually looks more "authentic" now.

Nagas are based on Indian Mythology and have a snake body or head
    Yeah I know that but my point was based on her skills...she's singing siren song, which in mythology used to enchant sailors, she traps an enemy in a net which looks like fishing net,so her skills make her mostly like a sea creature, not naga like mostly, but I see that she's a copy from WoW too, and she's mermaid there too(or as stated there mermaiden, whatever the difference is)...anyway both there and here she's not supposed to have snake hair, she's not a medusa in any case lol should have just make her some different hair appearance and that's it

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    don't you think that the old Silencer was super cool dude? He was my favourite hero as design before they decided to change
    I agree with you

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    I kind of like having new heroes look kinda similar, maybe they can get their own badge(like naga, axe gang, etc.) and have a trial and/or legendary quest(s).
    Also I love the new silencer design, him and ember blade look sick now
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOktagon View Post
    Betty, thanks for your attention. I would also add Troll Princess looks terrible - the art was clearly done by a different/inferior artist. I'm amazed that your production team hasn't fixed it already, it would drive me nuts to have something that crappy and inconsistent in a live client-facing version of the game. If these others heroes are getting fixed there might be efficiencies where her art could be repaired as well. Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will also let our artists know.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I'd also add depths voice here, why on earth did they put snakes on her head too? We have one medusa, isn't she supposed to be a mermaid? And by being a mermaid why does she even have snake half body instead of fish half body? We understand you had to make necessary adjustments but could really put some more thought into it? So now we have sister medusas instead of mermaid and medusa and one petrifies (as she should) and another one puts everyone a sleep with a song what mermaid should do. And DoK kept his ugly face but his belly is removed and his ulti animation now makes no sense, same as DrM throwing an nonexistent hat
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will also let our artists know. But the priority would be rather low for old heroes, and I am afraid that our artists would invest much time on them. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty