Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: New heroes bad artwork

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    18

    New heroes bad artwork

    Hey Ucool are you running out of artists??

    Devastator=giant strenght tank with a huge hammer
    Elder Giant=giant strenght tank with a huge hammer

    Demon Assassin=dark blue skinned demon hero with a snake
    Sorceress= dark blue skinned demon hero with a Snake

    Dope King= you changed him but he looks even worse than before, now he has a huge fat head on a skinny body, simply horrible.

    Silencer= I'm sorry but the old silencer was one of the coolest hero in the game, I have no idea why you decided to transform him into this anonym soldier

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    Hey Ucool are you running out of artists??

    Devastator=giant strenght tank with a huge hammer
    Elder Giant=giant strenght tank with a huge hammer

    Demon Assassin=dark blue skinned demon hero with a snake
    Sorceress= dark blue skinned demon hero with a Snake

    Dope King= you changed him but he looks even worse than before, now he has a huge fat head on a skinny body, simply horrible.

    Silencer= I'm sorry but the old silencer was one of the coolest hero in the game, I have no idea why you decided to transform him into this anonym soldier
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our artists know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our artists know. Thanks again.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    yea but do it for real this time, because you're ruining your heroes!!

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    20
    To give another opinion ... I like the heroes (except the change of dope king ... i loved his fat belly) ...

    While the snake stuff is alittle weird ... i really love DA an Sorceress ... even though i imagined sorceress to have long black hair hanging straight down^^

    So IMHO your designers are doing a good job (also with Silencer)
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Do you have some more comment on Demon Assassin and Sorceress's art design please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    0
    My comment is, for Sorcerer, she don't need a snake, because none of her skill involved using snake at all. But maybe if she need sidekick you can replace snake with owl or eagle, in her shoulder, simbol of inteligence.

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    18
    she looks exactly the same as demon assassin with that snake, you can carachterize her way better giving her something unique!

    and what about Elder Giant having the exact same weapon and basically visual attack of Devastator?

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    To give another opinion ... I like the heroes (except the change of dope king ... i loved his fat belly) ...

    While the snake stuff is alittle weird ... i really love DA an Sorceress ... even though i imagined sorceress to have long black hair hanging straight down^^

    So IMHO your designers are doing a good job (also with Silencer)
    don't you think that the old Silencer was super cool dude? He was my favourite hero as design before they decided to change

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    31
    And I like the old ember blade and commando more Same goes for Panda with his hat which dunno why you deleted.

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    20
    Well Elder Giant and Devastator both have a hammer ... but both hammers are unique. I dont see a problem there. There are also alot of heroes using a bow >.> using similar animations in drawing the bow and stuff ...

    As Many others i like Silencers new Design ... he does not look like a copy cat Blood Elf from World of Warcraft (was the reason for the redesign anyway)

    DA and Sorc dont look alike at all ... all they have in common is a snake. The only thing that really bothers me is that sorceress actually does not use her snake. Another thing is ... I dont see the tail auf the snake ... she seems to come out of her back, on the picture you can see the tail of the snake though.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    6
    I like both sorceress and demon assassin, but yeah basically what jin said, snake is just visual in sorceress, about the other heroes well i miss mounted heroes like lunar guardian and commando, also don't like warchief helm and ember blade's mask, for silencer i'm ok with him, maybe more black but its fine

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    she looks exactly the same as demon assassin with that snake, you can carachterize her way better giving her something unique!

    and what about Elder Giant having the exact same weapon and basically visual attack of Devastator?
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your input again. We will let our artists and production team know.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    Commando, by far has the worst design of all heroes.

    Please bring her old design back!

  14. #14
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC View Post
    Commando, by far has the worst design of all heroes.

    Please bring her old design back!
    WoW night elf on panther mount? That won't happen...

  15. #15
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    I'd also add depths voice here, why on earth did they put snakes on her head too? We have one medusa, isn't she supposed to be a mermaid? And by being a mermaid why does she even have snake half body instead of fish half body? We understand you had to make necessary adjustments but could really put some more thought into it? So now we have sister medusas instead of mermaid and medusa and one petrifies (as she should) and another one puts everyone a sleep with a song what mermaid should do. And DoK kept his ugly face but his belly is removed and his ulti animation now makes no sense, same as DrM throwing an nonexistent hat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •