Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30,000 Gem Gear Package-Is it worth it?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar

30,000 Gem Gear Package-Is it worth it?

I know 30,000 gems seems like a lot of gems, but is it worth it?

Has anyone taken the time to calculate the cost of actually farming the gear needed to bring a hero from white to red +1 by purchasing stamina or gear from the various shops and how much it would cost in gems to buy these things?

I mean the various 50 gems stamina boosts followed by the 100 gem stamina boosts and the items, etc. So after calculating all of this, would a player spend about the same as 30,000 gems to bring their hero to red +1 or would they spend much less? N o clue what the answer is, but I am sure someone on this forum has done the math already.

Also I play on 2 different servers. On one server I have the option to purchase the Corrupted Angel gear package on the other server I have the option to purchase the Sorceress gear package. Do they contain different items?

I have heard they can be used for other heroes, but can they just be used for heroes that use the same exact equipment as those heroes listed in the hero package? So how do I know which heroes uses the same exact equipment as Corrupted Angel and which heroes use the same exact equipment as Sorceress, especially as I don't even know what equipment she has yet?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Gear packages contain each and every item the hero needs from White to red+1.

Those are added to your inventory - so all the all around Shows, Dragon boots, etc,etc...
    That items you can use on whoever you want - also use it on multiple or save it for later.

You can lookup on the hero which gear items it will be if you have him - for those you have not you can use http://hcharge.tk/ - which lists all the gear.

I didnīt do the maths, think someone did, but it weonīt be exact, there are many random things involved (what you already have, what you get from GC, what you get from raids, what you get from temples,etc,etc)
    Especially CA gear is kind of easy....

However, from what I know it is indeed much more gems you use for that package as it would be to farm/buy that stuffs - it only saves you a lot of time.

If itīs worth for you you need to decide by yourself. For me it is not - I rather spend gems for resets (and get Team XP, XP potions, other drops from various stages,etc)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    OK, so it is the individual gear for that particular hero, item by item, that is given to you per the package. Not like a "package" that you just equip to a hero and bam they just auto go from white to red +1

Quote Originally Posted by Dekion View Post
    OK, so it is the individual gear for that particular hero, item by item, that is given to you per the package. Not like a "package" that you just equip to a hero and bam they just auto go from white to red +1
    Exactly, itīs all individual items for every gear Tier...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    If for exemple you have all cards, you gets 550 gems perd day, 650 more if you are able to get r1 every day and 180 more or less more for your cave even more every day so a total every day around 1400 gems.

If you refresh your stamina 5 times every days you will spend 400 gems for exemple. and save 1k. So it's mean that with this rythm you can buy one free pack per month and it's far away more rentable than to spend for exemple:

360 gem by admiration who will give you average 6 ss of your item
    600 gem stam refresh more to get 6 ss more

You need 15 items orange for one hero R1 so a total of 900 ss

So by 12ss every days, you need 75 jours to get the same result of the pack for one month

So rentability of this pack for non buyer is really interesting
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I didn't get this gear package but I understand the gear package can be use on any existing hero, not just CA or the stated hero in the package. Also the gear bring up your hero to r1 but there is no gear for r1 itself. I think you still have to farm the R1 gears yourself.
    Betty / ember could clarify better.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    I didn't get this gear package but I understand the gear package can be use on any existing hero, not just CA or the stated hero in the package. Also the gear bring up your hero to r1 but there is no gear for r1 itself. I think you still have to farm the R1 gears itself.
    Betty / ember could clarify better.
    You get all the R1 items as well, no need to check with Ember or Betty - We know quite a few players who already bought 2-3 gear packs.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    How do you know it can be applied on any hero ? I saw CA package and Sorceress package, 2 different names, why ucool don't make it simple like 'R+1 package'.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    How do you know it can be applied on any hero ? I saw CA package and Sorceress package, 2 different names, why ucool don't make it simple like 'R+1 package'.
    Because it was confirmed already from Betty, discussed in several threads and even before from Players that bought it (in Line Chats, woorld Chat,etc)

I told you, you didnīt believe....

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Because package is in according to their stuf. For exemple you won't get intel item if you buy CA pack and dont get Agility item if you buy CA pack
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Why the hell they didn't involved with gear and CA to get package all in once. I think that is more than fair , purchasing such a large amount on gems on gear only? C'mon in not make sense at all ...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Honestly if they make you spend 30k gems for it, they should give you at the very least 80 SS for the hero
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    If for exemple you have all cards, you gets 550 gems perd day, 650 more if you are able to get r1 every day and 180 more or less more for your cave even more every day so a total every day around 1400 gems.

If you refresh your stamina 5 times every days you will spend 400 gems for exemple. and save 1k. So it's mean that with this rythm you can buy one free pack per month and it's far away more rentable than to spend for exemple:

360 gem by admiration who will give you average 6 ss of your item
    600 gem stam refresh more to get 6 ss more

You need 15 items orange for one hero R1 so a total of 900 ss

So by 12ss every days, you need 75 jours to get the same result of the pack for one month

So rentability of this pack for non buyer is really interesting

Well, as I said, everyone can spend his Money as he likes to.

For me itīs not worth it.
    Iīm not at max XP (soon tough) - so I prefer doing Stam resets, and that at least 8, sometimes more.
    Easily spoken - you get 1/3 - 1/2 single item for red gear per day that way
    and you get lot of xp salves to be used on heroes (if you Need or save it for new)
    and you get Team Xp
    and you get Gold (Little)
    and you get other Drops - so for some items 1 stage Drops 2 useful items - maybe not for that specific hero you farm for, but for others

and normally you never start at 0 - a lot Basic stuff you will have - to P4 itīs easy to gear any hero - Basic stuff like Moonglows etc can be bought in Shops (like Soulstone)
    a lot orange/o1/o2 you can buy in Shops too (not only meaning GA) - and you get some of items needed in GC - with some luck even Crusade Drops

and you get fragments (red + orange) in Temples,Trials,Rifts,Portals

etc,etc....

And especially CA gear is Kind of really easy - a lot Winddaggers,Crusade Swords, a Crossed Sword, a Wraith Dagger,Bloody Daggers etc...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, as I said, everyone can spend his Money as he likes to.

For me itīs not worth it.
    Iīm not at max XP (soon tough) - so I prefer doing Stam resets, and that at least 8, sometimes more.
    Easily spoken - you get 1/3 - 1/2 single item for red gear per day that way
    and you get lot of xp salves to be used on heroes (if you Need or save it for new)
    and you get Team Xp
    and you get Gold (Little)
    and you get other Drops - so for some items 1 stage Drops 2 useful items - maybe not for that specific hero you farm for, but for others

and normally you never start at 0 - a lot Basic stuff you will have - to P4 itīs easy to gear any hero - Basic stuff like Moonglows etc can be bought in Shops (like Soulstone)
    a lot orange/o1/o2 you can buy in Shops too (not only meaning GA) - and you get some of items needed in GC - with some luck even Crusade Drops

and you get fragments (red + orange) in Temples,Trials,Rifts,Portals

etc,etc....

And especially CA gear is Kind of really easy - a lot Winddaggers,Crusade Swords, a Crossed Sword, a Wraith Dagger,Bloody Daggers etc...
    You see it from not level 100 side and i think that i'm agree with you in that side
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    You see it from not level 100 side and i think that i'm agree with you in that side
    I am Lvl100 think Need 3-4 days to be at max XP.

And that brings me to something related:
    As we know it will not take that Long until Lvl105 and red+2 (and new Trials/rifts/Portal/Gc diff) comes (tough no date confirmed).

With that maybe gears will be shifted...so maybe red gear goes to GA shop, we Need to see what we get from Trials/Rifts/Portal and GC 5.

And we Need to see wqhat happens with the packages....